Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just uninspiring and one dimensional. 13:33 - Oct 22 with 1782 viewsCoco

Players there to play with invention but will never happen under Mick. No expression or flair.

Lets hope we battle to a point againts our superiors.

Bore off Mick.
[Post edited 22 Oct 2017 13:40]

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Just uninspiring and one dimensional. on 13:34 - Oct 22 with 1766 viewsSpruceMoose

Mick has to make another change here. We're going nowhere fast like this.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Just uninspiring and one dimensional. on 13:36 - Oct 22 with 1740 viewsIllinoisblue

This second half has been utter gash, slow to everynting and a complete lack of ability to create anything

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Just uninspiring and one dimensional. on 13:43 - Oct 22 with 1651 viewsSpruceMoose

Just uninspiring and one dimensional. on 13:36 - Oct 22 by Illinoisblue

This second half has been utter gash, slow to everynting and a complete lack of ability to create anything

I don't have much in the way of a fancy analysis, I'm just so tired of us being crap all the time.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Just uninspiring and one dimensional. on 13:45 - Oct 22 with 1630 viewsnoggin

Just uninspiring and one dimensional. on 13:43 - Oct 22 by SpruceMoose

I don't have much in the way of a fancy analysis, I'm just so tired of us being crap all the time.

It hurts today but we really need a change at the top if we are ever going to challenge again.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Just uninspiring and one dimensional. on 13:53 - Oct 22 with 1530 viewsCoco

Just uninspiring and one dimensional. on 13:45 - Oct 22 by noggin

It hurts today but we really need a change at the top if we are ever going to challenge again.

The rhetoric we are constantly fed about mick doing a great job on the budget, and mick constantly blowing wind up his own arse is so tiresome.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Just uninspiring and one dimensional. on 13:56 - Oct 22 with 1461 viewsStokieBlue

I found that quite a strange game, might be the beers accruing but we played very well in the first half, direct but not long and pressing high up the pitch forcing errors. Really should have been ahead by a couple at half time and it was good stuff to watch.

Second half I am not sure if we were knackered from the first half pressing or it was a deliberate tactic but we did go more long ball than direct, aiming out to Waghorn and looking for a Steve Whitton style header inside. Unfortunately Norwich found this much easier to defend. I tend to think it was tiredness rather than a change of tactic but it was fairly obvious.

Overall it's just a case of ruing the missed chances - we had them and on another day we will have taken them. It's a worrying series of results now but we have some good players and there is every chance we can put another run together.

I think it's also important to note that direct isn't the same as long ball, that tends to be lost on here. Many good sides are direct.

SB

Avatar - IC484 - Horsehead and Flame Nebulae

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024