Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
F**k this poxy derby, f**k midday sunday kickoffs, f**k sky, f**k work at wkends 13:53 - Oct 22 with 2569 viewsgainsboroughblue

I'm going to the pub and going to drink till I faint. So, so, hacked off with losing to this innocuous p1ss and puke coloured shower every year.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

F**k this poxy derby, f**k midday sunday kickoffs, f**k sky, f**k work at wkends on 13:55 - Oct 22 with 2533 viewsRoyKeanesDog

I hear you man x

Poll: Best Football Song

F**k this poxy derby, f**k midday sunday kickoffs, f**k sky, f**k work at wkends on 13:57 - Oct 22 with 2480 viewsRyorry

I bet someone said "Have a nice day" to you this morning too!!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

F**k this poxy derby, f**k midday sunday kickoffs, f**k sky, f**k work at wkends on 14:55 - Oct 22 with 2303 viewsgainsboroughblue

F**k this poxy derby, f**k midday sunday kickoffs, f**k sky, f**k work at wkends on 13:57 - Oct 22 by Ryorry

I bet someone said "Have a nice day" to you this morning too!!

Was so optimistic earlier.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

F**k this poxy derby, f**k midday sunday kickoffs, f**k sky, f**k work at wkends on 15:38 - Oct 22 with 2179 viewsSonOfSpock

As much as it pains me to say it, I never thought we had a chance before the game kicked off.
F**k this poxy derby, f**k midday sunday kickoffs, f**k sky, f**k work at wkends on 15:41 - Oct 22 with 2148 viewsTractorWood

But not surprised though right?

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

F**k this poxy derby, f**k midday sunday kickoffs, f**k sky, f**k work at wkends on 15:42 - Oct 22 with 2147 viewsBilly_Blue_boy

I'm going home to kick the dog! So annoyed by our performance today, lulled myself into thinking we would win today, what a mug!
F**k this poxy derby, f**k midday sunday kickoffs, f**k sky, f**k work at wkends on 15:46 - Oct 22 with 2118 viewsRyorry

F**k this poxy derby, f**k midday sunday kickoffs, f**k sky, f**k work at wkends on 15:42 - Oct 22 by Billy_Blue_boy

I'm going home to kick the dog! So annoyed by our performance today, lulled myself into thinking we would win today, what a mug!

I'm sure you won't really - you'll feel much better if you give him a cuddle tho!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

F**k this poxy derby, f**k midday sunday kickoffs, f**k sky, f**k work at wkends on 20:24 - Oct 22 with 1869 viewsallezlesbleus

I think the team should be forced to go into a load of Ipswich factories, building sites, offices and shops tomorrow morning and meet the real people.....the fans who love the club. Maybe then they might finally realise what it means. After we went 1-0 down, we were totally sh*te.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024