Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Thought we we decent today. 13:55 - Oct 22 with 10103 viewsTerry_Nutkins

Horrible result. I thought we were better then them for the first time in a long while. We missed our chances and that was the difference. Postives are Webster looks fully fit again and we have some really good young uns breaking into team and looking good. Negatives: how have we managed to lose that!! Balls!!!

Poll: Genuine answers please on what you would choose next season!

Thought we we decent today. on 13:56 - Oct 22 with 6346 viewscrunchie1978

2nd half awful...we have no idea how to go forward.. .really embarrassing...but expected.
Thought we we decent today. on 13:57 - Oct 22 with 6344 viewsgroovyASH

We were decent in the first half, they owned us in the second. Terrible goal to concede, who the hell was closing him down?

Frankly we aren't scoring at the moment, god knows we aren't keeping clean sheets either.

Poll: Will you renew your season ticket when Evans does the annual end of season beg?

Thought we we decent today. on 13:57 - Oct 22 with 6332 viewsm14_blue

First half we were.

Second half was absolutely dreadful.

As soon as they scored it felt like it was over.
Thought we we decent today. on 13:58 - Oct 22 with 6295 viewsITFCBlues

We were bang average. Missed couple of chances 1st half then persisted to hooooooof.

Done nothing 2nd half & didn't test their keeper the whole game

Poll: Has our squad been improved this summer?

Thought we we decent today. on 13:58 - Oct 22 with 6292 viewsgt81

Thought we we decent today. on 13:56 - Oct 22 by crunchie1978

2nd half awful...we have no idea how to go forward.. .really embarrassing...but expected.

We have no higher gear to step up to. Probably the worst City side we've seen in years and still can't beat them.
Thought we we decent today. on 13:58 - Oct 22 with 6282 viewsJ2BLUE

Thought we we decent today. on 13:57 - Oct 22 by m14_blue

First half we were.

This. First half was even. Second half they were better.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Thought we we decent today. on 13:58 - Oct 22 with 6264 viewsTerry_Nutkins

First half we were.

We still had the better chances 2nd half. Their goal came with Skuse who wad decent struggling having just come back on. We were out of shape.

Thought we we decent today. on 13:59 - Oct 22 with 6249 viewssuperblue70

What game was you watching? We looked very poor 2nd half very average 1st couldn't hit a barn door from 5 yards.
Login to get fewer ads

Thought we we decent today. on 13:59 - Oct 22 with 6234 viewsIllinoisblue

Lol. That second half tells us all we need to know in terms of where we’re at. Fooking average at best

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Thought we we decent today. on 13:59 - Oct 22 with 6212 viewsLankHenners

Great 1st half where we should've taken at least 1 of our chances, then absolutely inexcusable after the goal, which again was sloppy as pig muck. Heads dropped, succession of poor passes, aimless lumps, McGoldrick constantly making the wrong decision.

Overall showed the flaw with shoving all (or most) our attacking threats up front at once - no protection for the full backs and we leave ourselves exposed.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Thought we we decent today. on 13:59 - Oct 22 with 6204 viewsSpruceMoose

Thought we we decent today. on 13:58 - Oct 22 by J2BLUE

Have to agree. If we are classing our first half performance as good, we have fallen a long way. It was barely adequate.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Thought we we decent today. on 14:00 - Oct 22 with 6187 viewsdalianwasexciting

Thought we we decent today. on 13:58 - Oct 22 by J2BLUE

Since the defeat to Fulham goalscoring has started to become a problem again, we never looked like scoring last weekend (except that shot against the bar), today we hit the post early so no luck there. There appears to be a mentality issue at the club and confidence soon nose dives, we have had so many poor second halfs under MM its amazing and I wonder the content of the half time team talk at times.

Poll: Our number one goalkeeper going forward?

Thought we we decent today. on 14:02 - Oct 22 with 6128 viewsBondiBlue

First half we were.

It's almost as if we stop attacking when the opposition scores now. The tactic is still punt it to whoever's up front, despite the fact that none of them are murphy, and hope a midfielder gets on the end of the clearance. Problem is, no-one has told the midfield how to do that.

Poll: Which would you accept?

Thought we we decent today. on 14:02 - Oct 22 with 6124 viewsDarth_Koont

Agreed.

We were nowhere near clinical enough in the final third (did anything go right for Didsy today?) but we were much more competitive in all departments today compared to recent derby games.

We should have got something out of that game - although credit to them for digging in and making it difficult once they got the goal.

Pronouns: He/Him

Thought we we decent today. on 14:03 - Oct 22 with 6086 viewsDarth_Koont

Thought we we decent today. on 13:57 - Oct 22 by groovyASH

We were decent in the first half, they owned us in the second. Terrible goal to concede, who the hell was closing him down?

Frankly we aren't scoring at the moment, god knows we aren't keeping clean sheets either.

Probably Skuse who was still trying to run off a nasty tackle.

Thought we we decent today. on 14:04 - Oct 22 with 6059 viewsHarry_Palmer

Are you for real? You obviously have a very different idea of decent to the rest of us.

We were utter sh!t as per usual.
Thought we we decent today. on 14:06 - Oct 22 with 6013 viewsHarry_Palmer

Thought we we decent today. on 14:02 - Oct 22 by Darth_Koont

Agreed.

We were nowhere near clinical enough in the final third (did anything go right for Didsy today?) but we were much more competitive in all departments today compared to recent derby games.

We should have got something out of that game - although credit to them for digging in and making it difficult once they got the goal.

We drew both games last year, how was a limp and gutless 0-1 home defeat 'more competitive' ??
Thought we we decent today. on 14:07 - Oct 22 with 5978 viewsTrequartista

You obviously missed the second half.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Thought we we decent today. on 14:07 - Oct 22 with 5973 viewsDarth_Koont

Thought we we decent today. on 14:06 - Oct 22 by Harry_Palmer

We drew both games last year, how was a limp and gutless 0-1 home defeat 'more competitive' ??

Because it was.

Thought we we decent today. on 14:09 - Oct 22 with 5932 viewsTerry_Nutkins

Thought we we decent today. on 14:04 - Oct 22 by Harry_Palmer

Are you for real? You obviously have a very different idea of decent to the rest of us.

We were utter sh!t as per usual.

Well yes i agree we do. I base it on the context of us being a 16 year side in the champ and understanding we are not man city! We had the better chances and were better to them today. We were very poor with our finishing i grant you that but anyone but our downer fans could see we were very competitive today.

Thought we we decent today. on 14:11 - Oct 22 with 5897 viewsTerry_Nutkins

Thought we we decent today. on 14:07 - Oct 22 by Darth_Koont

Because it was.

Right! It was so obviously more competitive. They were better than us last season and we scraped draws. Today we were unlucky not to win. Thats football. Gutted.

Thought we we decent today. on 14:16 - Oct 22 with 5834 viewspatrickswell

Terry, the game could still be going on now and it would be 1-0 to Norwich. We were good in the first half; could have been a different game had Knudsen scored or McGoldrick buried those headers. Once we fell behind, it was Groundhog Day again. And I am sick of it.
Thought we we decent today. on 14:17 - Oct 22 with 5818 viewsHarry_Palmer

Thought we we decent today. on 14:07 - Oct 22 by Darth_Koont

Because it was.

Yeah ok then, we weren't competitive in drawing with them last year but we were in losing 0-1 at home. I see where you are coming from now makes perfect sense.
Thought we we decent today. on 14:20 - Oct 22 with 5783 viewsHarry_Palmer

Thought we we decent today. on 14:09 - Oct 22 by Terry_Nutkins

Well yes i agree we do. I base it on the context of us being a 16 year side in the champ and understanding we are not man city! We had the better chances and were better to them today. We were very poor with our finishing i grant you that but anyone but our downer fans could see we were very competitive today.

I don't want to be competitive with Norwich at home, I want to fecking beat the c**ts for once.
Thought we we decent today. on 14:23 - Oct 22 with 5748 viewsipswichdj

More possession more shots more corners. Yes we where competitive but can't hit a barn door and continuously seemed to fall asleep at vital moments. As soon as we conceded it was hoof ball again.

Poll: Would you still share your wife with jimmy Bullard

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024