Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Our own fault 14:00 - Oct 22 with 1397 viewsRoyKeanesDog

For not being clinical.

Set up right, the better team, just wasted all of our chances.

Lucky fookers once again.

Poll: Best Football Song

on 14:41 - Oct 22 with 1344 views_

Our own fault on 14:44 - Oct 22 with 1285 viewsStokieBlue

on 14:41 - Oct 22 by _

I'd agree on the first half, direct but with purpose and high pressing - it was effective and good to watch and we should have had at least 2 chances.

Second half I think they were either knackered from the pressing or MM told them to go long rather than direct (big difference). A lot of the second half was like watching town from the 1990's where we would send balls from the back out to Whitton for him to head inside - we did this with Waghorn countless times and Norwich lapped it up.

One can debate the reasoning for the change in the second half but it was fairly obvious and was even commented on by the reporters.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Our own fault on 14:44 - Oct 22 with 1284 viewsDarth_Koont

Agreed. And it's annoying considering how I rate our attacking players individually but today they were the weak link as a unit. They all looked on a different wavelength today.

Pronouns: He/Him

on 14:45 - Oct 22 with 1264 views_

Our own fault on 14:44 - Oct 22 by Darth_Koont

Agreed. And it's annoying considering how I rate our attacking players individually but today they were the weak link as a unit. They all looked on a different wavelength today.

Our own fault on 14:48 - Oct 22 with 1218 viewsDarth_Koont

on 14:45 - Oct 22 by _

I think he had to work hard to get a downward header on it but it was the rest of his game that was the bigger concern. He had a lot of the ball but nothing went for him today.

Pronouns: He/Him

Our own fault on 14:49 - Oct 22 with 1204 viewsHarry_Palmer

How were they lucky? They came with a plan and it worked.

They new full well that we were going to give them a chance because we can't defend and never keep clean sheets. They took their chance when it came and then held us off with ease for the rest of the game.

Nothing lucky about it, its just good game management, something MM is completely oblivious to. When was the last time we kept a clean sheet away from home?
on 14:58 - Oct 22 with 1133 views_

Our own fault on 14:49 - Oct 22 by Harry_Palmer

How were they lucky? They came with a plan and it worked.

They new full well that we were going to give them a chance because we can't defend and never keep clean sheets. They took their chance when it came and then held us off with ease for the rest of the game.

Nothing lucky about it, its just good game management, something MM is completely oblivious to. When was the last time we kept a clean sheet away from home?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024