Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
When you look at things realistically 14:01 - Oct 22 with 13436 viewsLord_Lucan

What is the point of keeping Mick Mac? There is an argument that he has done great with little resources but we are going nowhere. The only chance we have is to appoint another manager and prey for a miracle. The Status Quo is pointless.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

When you look at things realistically on 14:01 - Oct 22 with 9066 viewsBackToRussia

Agreed.

It's a question of sticking with purgatory or risking hell.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

When you look at things realistically on 14:02 - Oct 22 with 9053 viewsIllinoisblue

Way past time for a change. Give someone anyone a shot. The club is dying.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

When you look at things realistically on 14:03 - Oct 22 with 9033 viewsJ2BLUE

Agree. He HAS done a good job with the resources available but the end of the season when his contract is up is the ideal time to part ways on good terms. Give him a warm send off and try something different.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

When you look at things realistically on 14:06 - Oct 22 with 8999 viewsdalianwasexciting

When you look at things realistically on 14:03 - Oct 22 by J2BLUE

Agree. He HAS done a good job with the resources available but the end of the season when his contract is up is the ideal time to part ways on good terms. Give him a warm send off and try something different.

Agree with all the above, and its not new. The situation has been ongoing for some time now, over two whole seasons and something has to give. MM has done well, but his tactics and outlook are so outdated as to be untrue and we very much are in danger of a slow but constant decline. Just imagine where we would be if we had not ridden our luck earlier in the season.

Poll: Our number one goalkeeper going forward?

When you look at things realistically on 14:08 - Oct 22 with 8979 viewsIllinoisblue

When you look at things realistically on 14:06 - Oct 22 by dalianwasexciting

Agree with all the above, and its not new. The situation has been ongoing for some time now, over two whole seasons and something has to give. MM has done well, but his tactics and outlook are so outdated as to be untrue and we very much are in danger of a slow but constant decline. Just imagine where we would be if we had not ridden our luck earlier in the season.

Which is where Evans needs to be a leader or feck off out of our club.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

When you look at things realistically on 14:10 - Oct 22 with 8924 viewsDarth_Koont

What would people have said if we'd won 1-0?

It was a tight game where neither side got on top in any area of the pitch. First goal made huge difference and it probably should have been us.

Pronouns: He/Him

When you look at things realistically on 14:13 - Oct 22 with 8887 viewsBackToRussia

When you look at things realistically on 14:10 - Oct 22 by Darth_Koont

It was a tight game where neither side got on top in any area of the pitch. First goal made huge difference and it probably should have been us.

They would have just been enjoying a rare derby win. They would have not said much about MM either way I assure you.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.

When you look at things realistically on 14:14 - Oct 22 with 8882 viewsLord_Lucan

But we didn't win 1 - 0

And anyway, I haven't formed my opinion on one game.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

Login to get fewer ads

When you look at things realistically on 14:16 - Oct 22 with 8838 viewsTrequartista

You cant really cite close games we could have won as an "if" having snatched victory several times earlier this season in games we could easily have lost.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

When you look at things realistically on 14:17 - Oct 22 with 8824 viewsDarth_Koont

When you look at things realistically on 14:14 - Oct 22 by Lord_Lucan

But we didn't win 1 - 0

And anyway, I haven't formed my opinion on one game.

Then maybe more relevant to discuss it before a derby game than after a derby loss? I don't think a derby win would have meant everything is great either.
[Post edited 22 Oct 2017 14:18]

When you look at things realistically on 14:21 - Oct 22 with 8792 viewsLord_Lucan

When you look at things realistically on 14:17 - Oct 22 by Darth_Koont

Then maybe more relevant to discuss it before a derby game than after a derby loss? I don't think a derby win would have meant everything is great either.
[Post edited 22 Oct 2017 14:18]

Roger that.

I'll be sure to check in with you before I post again, just to make sure my timing is appropriate.

When you look at things realistically on 14:23 - Oct 22 with 8756 viewsDarth_Koont

When you look at things realistically on 14:21 - Oct 22 by Lord_Lucan

Roger that.

I'll be sure to check in with you before I post again, just to make sure my timing is appropriate.

Glad you agree. You do get a bit excitable at derby time.

When you look at things realistically on 14:27 - Oct 22 with 8732 viewspatrickswell

When you look at things realistically on 14:13 - Oct 22 by BackToRussia

They would have just been enjoying a rare derby win. They would have not said much about MM either way I assure you.

Furthermore, it would be enjoyed in the context of breaking up a run of 5 league defeats in 7 - now 6 defeats in 8 thanks to ANOTHER lost derby at Portman Road. Lose against Burton next week and we are in a relegation fight.
When you look at things realistically on 14:28 - Oct 22 with 8717 viewsBackToRussia

When you look at things realistically on 14:27 - Oct 22 by patrickswell

Furthermore, it would be enjoyed in the context of breaking up a run of 5 league defeats in 7 - now 6 defeats in 8 thanks to ANOTHER lost derby at Portman Road. Lose against Burton next week and we are in a relegation fight.

Used to be we didn't lose on the trot with MM.

If anything, this season is going even worse than last years.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.

When you look at things realistically on 14:33 - Oct 22 with 8657 viewsbrogansnose

I'm waiting for the first ' be careful for what you wish for ' post.

Roll the dice Marcus because this is pointless , meaningless and painful.
When you look at things realistically on 15:17 - Oct 22 with 8496 viewsPinewoodblue

When you look at things realistically on 14:33 - Oct 22 by brogansnose

I'm waiting for the first ' be careful for what you wish for ' post.

Roll the dice Marcus because this is pointless , meaningless and painful.

Never mind the dice Evans needs to look at things from a financial viewpoint. There were around 23,000 paying good money to support Town at todays game.

That is 8,000 more than this seasons average. If just one in four of the extra fans went to the Preston game you are looking at £50,000 in extra revenue.

As the season progresses it is going to cost less and less to get rid of a manager who doesn't do cup games, doesn't give two hoots about fans opinion and clearly doesn't see it as his job to see key games as being extra important.

Magilton got the sack after beating Norwich, Mick still hasn't managed to beat them in any game. He doesn't seem to know how to change it the sooner he goes the better.

I might add I have not had a season ticket since his appointment and was not happy with him getting the job. Said at the time he was a dour yorkshireman and we would get dour, boring performances with him in charge.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

When you look at things realistically on 15:19 - Oct 22 with 8474 viewsBenters

Yeah but we are so lucky to have Mick.

All the other clubs woud love him as their manager.

BELEIVE!

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

on 15:21 - Oct 22 with 8444 views_

When you look at things realistically on 15:19 - Oct 22 by Benters

Yeah but we are so lucky to have Mick.

All the other clubs woud love him as their manager.

BELEIVE!

When you look at things realistically on 15:28 - Oct 22 with 8406 viewscrunchie1978

When you look at things realistically on 14:23 - Oct 22 by Darth_Koont

Shouldn't we all on derby day???............well actually come to think of it.
When you look at things realistically on 15:31 - Oct 22 with 8379 viewsBenters

on 15:21 - Oct 22 by _

Ive been to two games this season how many have you managed?

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

on 15:32 - Oct 22 with 8375 views_

When you look at things realistically on 15:31 - Oct 22 by Benters

Ive been to two games this season how many have you managed?

When you look at things realistically on 16:13 - Oct 22 with 8254 viewsLeoMuff

The status quo is still a huge improvement on losing 1-5, the problem is way bigger than MM, there wasn’t much between the teams despite the fact the guy who scored cost £3m. At least MM is competitive, ME has no clue and won’t properly back the team and cannot appoint a decent manager.

I agree though we will have to spin the wheel soon, I fear for who we end up with next.

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

When you look at things realistically on 16:16 - Oct 22 with 8229 viewsNo9

When you look at things realistically on 14:28 - Oct 22 by BackToRussia

Used to be we didn't lose on the trot with MM.

If anything, this season is going even worse than last years.

"If anything, this season is going even worse than last years."

Unfortunatelt this looks to be prophetic
When you look at things realistically on 16:43 - Oct 22 with 8142 viewsgainsboroughblue

When you look at things realistically on 14:23 - Oct 22 by Darth_Koont

Someone has to.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

When you look at things realistically on 17:08 - Oct 22 with 8046 viewssundaze

on 15:21 - Oct 22 by _

you seem to have a fixation about him touching himself, I guess you must be one of these cockwombles that were mentioned on here the other day.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024