Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hoolihan had Spence in his pocket..... 15:07 - Oct 22 with 8530 viewsBanburyBlue

and McGoldrick was way off it today! So where do we go from here? From the off it was obvious that they were targeting our right side, why didn't MM/TC get it sorted? McGoldricks been ok so far but today was not his day, he really should have hit the target with the free header and as for that attempt at the volley that ended up in the Co-Op

Banbury Blue Back in Town

Hoolihan had Spence in his pocket..... on 17:37 - Oct 22 with 1434 viewsNo9

Hoolihan had Spence in his pocket..... on 17:35 - Oct 22 by hampstead_blue

What about the Everton lad?

Supposed to be a proper RB.

Spence was casual. Looked poor, and the fact that scum kept going down the right showed how much they fancied getting at him.

Towns midfield defence is particularly poor.
You could see they didn't fancy taking on JK
It was part of their team managements better tactics
Hoolihan had Spence in his pocket..... on 18:21 - Oct 22 with 1385 viewssparks

Hoolihan had Spence in his pocket..... on 17:35 - Oct 22 by LankHenners

I watched it myself live you dork. I pointed out that he made a mistake but felt the overall pinning of the goal on him individually is unfair.

Some people on this site really aren't worth the effort.

I dont agree. At professional level, failing to track your runner is a bad error, and often fatal.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Hoolihan had Spence in his pocket..... on 18:58 - Oct 22 with 1338 viewsYallop

Hoolihan had Spence in his pocket..... on 17:12 - Oct 22 by ArnieM

Why was Waghorn the one to take the corners. He's our number 9 FFS !!

Waghorn is the best corner taker we've had in years. Proper whipps them in. Along with Ryan Fraser for a short spell.
Hoolihan had Spence in his pocket..... on 20:02 - Oct 22 with 1288 viewsLankHenners

Hoolihan had Spence in his pocket..... on 18:21 - Oct 22 by sparks

I dont agree. At professional level, failing to track your runner is a bad error, and often fatal.

How many times and how much more plainly am I going to have to say 'Cole Skuse made a mistake in not following his man'. The reason he did it was pretty clear and would have been ok if he had done so sooner as to tackle/block off the angle of the player on their left or had shouted to someone to cover him. Had he have done either of those then they may well not have scored.

Equally, had Waghorn done his duty in tracking the wide man or had one of the CBs closed down Maddison quicker then the goal could have prevented that way.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Hoolihan had Spence in his pocket..... on 20:37 - Oct 22 with 1252 viewssparks

Hoolihan had Spence in his pocket..... on 20:02 - Oct 22 by LankHenners

How many times and how much more plainly am I going to have to say 'Cole Skuse made a mistake in not following his man'. The reason he did it was pretty clear and would have been ok if he had done so sooner as to tackle/block off the angle of the player on their left or had shouted to someone to cover him. Had he have done either of those then they may well not have scored.

Equally, had Waghorn done his duty in tracking the wide man or had one of the CBs closed down Maddison quicker then the goal could have prevented that way.

" I pointed out that he made a mistake but felt the overall pinning of the goal on him individually is unfair. "

It was a very basic error. You track your man. So I disagree with you. It is reaosnable on this occasion to point at Skuse as the main failing for that one.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024