Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
McCarthy isn't the real problem..... 15:15 - Oct 22 with 2874 viewsOCCOLD335

Evans is......
McCarthy isn't the real problem..... on 15:17 - Oct 22 with 2857 viewsBackToRussia

What's more realistic though.
A new owner buying the club or a new manager.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

McCarthy isn't the real problem..... on 15:19 - Oct 22 with 2845 viewsTrequartista

There are non-big spenders in the top 6 every season. Its not like the top 6 of the premier league.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

McCarthy isn't the real problem..... on 15:20 - Oct 22 with 2829 viewsOCCOLD335

McCarthy isn't the real problem..... on 15:17 - Oct 22 by BackToRussia

What's more realistic though.
A new owner buying the club or a new manager.

Both would be nice..........
McCarthy isn't the real problem..... on 15:21 - Oct 22 with 2817 viewsNo9

Mr Evans does not select the team or tactics -
Oh, you mean he employed MM?
McCarthy isn't the real problem..... on 15:22 - Oct 22 with 2815 viewsBackToRussia

McCarthy isn't the real problem..... on 15:20 - Oct 22 by OCCOLD335

Both would be nice..........

Obviously.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

McCarthy isn't the real problem..... on 15:22 - Oct 22 with 2809 viewscarlisleaway

Evans does not pick negative teams
McCarthy isn't the real problem..... on 15:25 - Oct 22 with 2785 viewsCoco

Both are. Both comfortable. Only fans can change it but nobody really gives a f

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

McCarthy isn't the real problem..... on 15:47 - Oct 22 with 2739 viewsRegencyBlue

What will be really interesting is the summer. McCarthys contract is up and I cannot see him signing another one, even if its offered, because his reputation is getting trashed here week after week.

Evans will struggle to attract anyone with ambition as a replacement if he continues to follow his current strategy, whatever that is!
Login to get fewer ads

McCarthy isn't the real problem..... on 15:52 - Oct 22 with 2712 viewsNo9

McCarthy isn't the real problem..... on 15:47 - Oct 22 by RegencyBlue

What will be really interesting is the summer. McCarthys contract is up and I cannot see him signing another one, even if its offered, because his reputation is getting trashed here week after week.

Evans will struggle to attract anyone with ambition as a replacement if he continues to follow his current strategy, whatever that is!

Are we agreed that Mr Evans changing his football advisors is a prime requisite to ITFC moving on?

"Evans will struggle to attract anyone with ambition as a replacement if he continues to follow his current strategy, whatever that is!"
McCarthy isn't the real problem..... on 17:03 - Oct 22 with 2621 viewsRegencyBlue

McCarthy isn't the real problem..... on 15:52 - Oct 22 by No9

Are we agreed that Mr Evans changing his football advisors is a prime requisite to ITFC moving on?

"Evans will struggle to attract anyone with ambition as a replacement if he continues to follow his current strategy, whatever that is!"

I don't know who his football advisors are or even if he has any.

He clearly had a plan at the start of it - buy the debt at a fraction of its face value, pump in a few million to get promoted and then, with access to the Premiership millions, get paid back in full. Then either sell up at a healthy profit or keep us for a while to see what happened.

Once that plan blew up in his face I haven't seen any sign of a coherent plan at all. The much vaunted five point plan looks like the bare minimum any club should be doing so I don't count that!
McCarthy isn't the real problem..... on 17:17 - Oct 22 with 2588 viewsbluejacko

McCarthy isn't the real problem..... on 17:03 - Oct 22 by RegencyBlue

I don't know who his football advisors are or even if he has any.

He clearly had a plan at the start of it - buy the debt at a fraction of its face value, pump in a few million to get promoted and then, with access to the Premiership millions, get paid back in full. Then either sell up at a healthy profit or keep us for a while to see what happened.

Once that plan blew up in his face I haven't seen any sign of a coherent plan at all. The much vaunted five point plan looks like the bare minimum any club should be doing so I don't count that!

I thought I read somewhere that Harry Rednap was one of his *advisors*. So the chances of getting anyone young and upcoming are very remote I would have thought.
McCarthy isn't the real problem..... on 17:23 - Oct 22 with 2563 viewschristiand

They are both to blame!

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

McCarthy is the real problem..... on 17:26 - Oct 22 with 2548 viewsmadmouse1959

McCarthy isn't the real problem..... on 17:23 - Oct 22 by christiand

They are both to blame!

There are 5 players and one sub who should be no where near that first team .........there ya go.

shampoo dave

McCarthy isn't the real problem..... on 17:39 - Oct 22 with 2514 viewshampstead_blue

I politely disagree.

I think that MM is pretty narrow and too stubborn. Talking to a Wolves fan this week he agrees.

We need tog et a young manager or someone who understands 'football'........Martin Jol? He was interviewed on R5 this week and came across very well indeed.

I do think that whilst I feel that MM is one of the best managers in the Champ, he's not the answer when it comes to promotion.

He will keep us in the Champ and no more.

MM out.

Evans is Ok. He's not got a loaded gun on his desk so we don't have the revolving door many clubs do.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024