Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Some thoughts... 15:29 - Oct 22 with 1905 viewsRobTheMonk

- Good to see Webster back. A big positive is that I didn't really notice him and I mean this in a good way. He was quietly efficient.
- Why, why, why do we insist on hoofing straight from our kick offs?! At least try and put a few passes together.
- We were not clinical enough today. Some open headers that another day may go in.

Not really much more to add. No one was particularly terrible. Norwich probably will be in this division next season along with us. And we saw Bartman in the opposite area - if he had scored my God the scenes would of been mental haha!
Some thoughts... on 15:31 - Oct 22 with 1883 viewsblueislander

I was disappointed with Webster. He is supposed to be a footballing centre back, but he was as bad as Chambers with HOOF in the second half.
Some thoughts... on 15:32 - Oct 22 with 1868 viewshomer_123

Some thoughts... on 15:31 - Oct 22 by blueislander

I was disappointed with Webster. He is supposed to be a footballing centre back, but he was as bad as Chambers with HOOF in the second half.

What options did he have to pass short?

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Some thoughts... on 15:33 - Oct 22 with 1864 viewsLimitlessBlue

Webster was not a positive at all I didn't think, really poor quality distribution. Barely found a blue shirt all game. Tommy Smith all day long over him.

Poll: So 2 wins out of 2 are you now.....

Some thoughts... on 15:34 - Oct 22 with 1847 viewsgroovyASH

Some thoughts... on 15:33 - Oct 22 by LimitlessBlue

Webster was not a positive at all I didn't think, really poor quality distribution. Barely found a blue shirt all game. Tommy Smith all day long over him.

Webster has no momentum or confidence, he'll hit his stride again before long.

Poll: Will you renew your season ticket when Evans does the annual end of season beg?

Some thoughts... on 15:34 - Oct 22 with 1845 viewsblueislander

Some thoughts... on 15:32 - Oct 22 by homer_123

I thought that he was capable of bringing the ball out himself.
Some thoughts... on 15:34 - Oct 22 with 1844 viewsWicklowBlue

This...only option is the ball over the top if your team mates run away from you. Lack leadership and confidence in the midfield.
Some thoughts... on 15:36 - Oct 22 with 1829 viewsLankHenners

Some thoughts... on 15:34 - Oct 22 by blueislander

I thought that he was capable of bringing the ball out himself.

What do you want him to do? Attempt to dribble past opposition forwards until he can play a short pass to someone?
[Post edited 22 Oct 2017 15:36]

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Some thoughts... on 15:42 - Oct 22 with 1776 viewsblueislander

Some thoughts... on 15:36 - Oct 22 by LankHenners

What do you want him to do? Attempt to dribble past opposition forwards until he can play a short pass to someone?
[Post edited 22 Oct 2017 15:36]

If he brings the ball out himself, it is likely that an opposition midfielder has to cone and challenge him, thus creating some space. It is , of course, lamentable that our midfielders don' t show for the ball.
Login to get fewer ads

Some thoughts... on 15:50 - Oct 22 with 1720 views3_5_2

There were a few occasions when he came out of defence with the ball and not one midfield player dropped to receive the ball, net result long ball which their Cb gobbled up.

I accept that sometimes we should mix up the short and long game at times but when going behind, we revert to mainly punts.

They do know we sold Darryl Murphy season before last don't they?

Hindsight is always 20:20
Poll: Which system should we play?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024