Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nydam or Celina 15:50 - Oct 22 with 9231 viewseMeM

Can anyone explain why Nydam is a first team player? I think the only reason he plays is because lot of Ipswich Town fans get horny when they think of young players. I don't see any quality in him. But forget about me, just look at stats: https://www.whoscored.com/Teams/165/Show/England-Ipswich

As much as I hate loans, I think Celina is one of the best players in terms of football ability but for some reason this 17yo is ahead of him.
Nydam or Celina on 15:52 - Oct 22 with 6524 viewscarlisleaway

Thought Nydam put more effort into the game then the rest of the so called players, although I will admit he is not good enough
Nydam or Celina on 15:52 - Oct 22 with 6525 viewsjudespiveyg

I don't think he was too bad today, once he grew into the game. Picked up his man and marked much better than Skuse did.

I survived Ipswich 0-0 Burton

Nydam or Celina on 15:56 - Oct 22 with 6485 viewsDarth_Koont

We were open (by design) down the right-hand side with Waghorn ahead of Spence, but would have been pretty suicidal to do that on both flanks. Nydam certainly did his job today even without really doing well on the ball.

FWIW I'd have had no problem with Celina starting and Ward instead of Waghorn.

Pronouns: He/Him

Nydam or Celina on 15:56 - Oct 22 with 6482 viewsSouthWestBlue

The lad is 17 with a lot of potential ffs. He’s shown a lot more this season than some of other midfielders, Skuse for example. Perhaps was a big ask for him today but crazy to bash him.
[Post edited 22 Oct 2017 15:56]
Nydam or Celina on 15:57 - Oct 22 with 6450 viewsNo9

If you can work out why MM plays this or that player & additionally what his substitutions mean you will become a genius
Nydam or Celina on 16:03 - Oct 22 with 6399 viewsHerbivore

Nydam played well today and this is the thread you choose to start? Div.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Nydam or Celina on 16:04 - Oct 22 with 6398 views3_5_2

Harsh to dig out a 17 year old. He could turn into a real player as he gets stronger.

I was more annoyed by Spence who played like someone who could not get a contract at the mighty MK. He has been ok in a 532 but never looks good in 442. Everything of theirs came down his side and when he got a stupid booking, he was toast. Don't think Iorfa is any better and it is a mystery why we got the Everton RB in as he seems 3rd choice.

For me the RB position has still not been sorted since ( after 2-3 seasons) MM finally admitted Chambo was actually a CB which town fans had been saying for ever but wtf do we know?

Hindsight is always 20:20
Poll: Which system should we play?

Nydam or Celina on 16:16 - Oct 22 with 6345 viewseMeM

Nydam or Celina on 16:04 - Oct 22 by 3_5_2

Harsh to dig out a 17 year old. He could turn into a real player as he gets stronger.

I was more annoyed by Spence who played like someone who could not get a contract at the mighty MK. He has been ok in a 532 but never looks good in 442. Everything of theirs came down his side and when he got a stupid booking, he was toast. Don't think Iorfa is any better and it is a mystery why we got the Everton RB in as he seems 3rd choice.

For me the RB position has still not been sorted since ( after 2-3 seasons) MM finally admitted Chambo was actually a CB which town fans had been saying for ever but wtf do we know?

When Richard Wright or Kieron Dyer started playing they were already better than other guys. When Connor Wickham started playing he was already better. Yet Nydam plays and he's awful. Not in this single game, in all games. We had an injury crisis but why play him now when other players are available? Today he made one crucial tackle, but overall his passing is not good, his positioning is not better and he's too lightweight. He might become a good player in few years but why play him right now when he's clearly not good enough?
Login to get fewer ads

Nydam or Celina on 16:20 - Oct 22 with 6311 viewsMark

Nydam or Celina on 16:04 - Oct 22 by 3_5_2

If we want to get ahead of Norwich long term, we need to develop players like Nydam. He'll benefit from today's experience and will hopefully be better next season, ditto Downes. Norwich will be without parachute money if they don't go up, so will find it harder in future years against us if our youth players push on.
Nydam or Celina on 16:21 - Oct 22 with 6299 viewspatrickswell

In the absence of the unlucky Andre Dozzell, seeing Nydam and Downes build up their games and get experience with us may prove to be the one highlight of what’s shaping up another grim season. As for Celina, I wish he was getting more than 15 minutes a game.
Nydam or Celina on 16:21 - Oct 22 with 6292 viewsHerbivore

Nydam or Celina on 16:16 - Oct 22 by eMeM

When Richard Wright or Kieron Dyer started playing they were already better than other guys. When Connor Wickham started playing he was already better. Yet Nydam plays and he's awful. Not in this single game, in all games. We had an injury crisis but why play him now when other players are available? Today he made one crucial tackle, but overall his passing is not good, his positioning is not better and he's too lightweight. He might become a good player in few years but why play him right now when he's clearly not good enough?

Genuinely, you don't know what you're watching.

Nydam or Celina on 16:24 - Oct 22 with 6275 viewshadleighboyblue

Nydam or Celina on 16:16 - Oct 22 by eMeM

I take it you are on a wind up .

If you really think of yourself as an Ipswich fan , suggest you try getting behind our younger players - at least he tried today , unlike some who just seemed to give up .

Nydam has shown a lot more promise than some of our established players
Nydam or Celina on 16:26 - Oct 22 with 6262 viewsMullet

Nydam or Celina on 16:21 - Oct 22 by patrickswell

In the absence of the unlucky Andre Dozzell, seeing Nydam and Downes build up their games and get experience with us may prove to be the one highlight of what’s shaping up another grim season. As for Celina, I wish he was getting more than 15 minutes a game.

But not at CM like this guy surely?

Thought Nydam was excellent in the 1st half and much better than last week. It's a shame he got a bit giddy on the ball as when he puts studs on it and then plays a long ball he's got some vision on him.

That sliding block in the area was as good as Chambo or Skuse's efforts later in the game.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Nydam or Celina on 17:29 - Oct 22 with 6116 viewseMeM

Nydam or Celina on 16:24 - Oct 22 by hadleighboyblue

I take it you are on a wind up .

If you really think of yourself as an Ipswich fan , suggest you try getting behind our younger players - at least he tried today , unlike some who just seemed to give up .

Nydam has shown a lot more promise than some of our established players

No way. Every time young player starts there is a lot of hype. Most of them are rubbish. I think our academy is poor and Brian Klug didn't brought any good player in last few years. There is a reason why you don't see them in Premier League, in England squad or in U21s. I remember people here thought that Garvan is new Steven Gerrard. Bishop and Dozzell are also overrated and Nydam is the worst of them all.

I believe that any manager should always play his best players, don't look at their age. I don't think he would start in League Two team but for some reason there is a place for him in Championship side.
Nydam or Celina on 17:32 - Oct 22 with 6093 viewshampstead_blue

I thought Nydam gave Adeyemi a footballing lesson today.

I'd have put Celina in. You are right there. His craft would have been useful.
Scum didn't look too good at full back. If you think how often the ball went wide in the first half, he would have made more than we did.

Garner and Waghorn up front would have buried them today.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Nydam or Celina on 18:04 - Oct 22 with 6023 viewspistonbroke

Nydam or Celina on 16:21 - Oct 22 by Herbivore

Genuinely, you don't know what you're watching.

So please explain , what the hell did nydam offer
Nydam or Celina on 18:06 - Oct 22 with 6010 viewsHerbivore

Nydam or Celina on 18:04 - Oct 22 by pistonbroke

So please explain , what the hell did nydam offer

Are you kidding? He made one excellent challenge in the box and was constantly breaking up play whilst keeping it tidy in possession.

Nydam or Celina on 18:08 - Oct 22 with 6006 viewspistonbroke

Nydam or Celina on 18:06 - Oct 22 by Herbivore

Are you kidding? He made one excellent challenge in the box and was constantly breaking up play whilst keeping it tidy in possession.

So what did he offer going forward , please explain
Nydam or Celina on 18:12 - Oct 22 with 5980 viewsHerbivore

Nydam or Celina on 18:08 - Oct 22 by pistonbroke

So what did he offer going forward , please explain

So apart from all the stuff I just listed that he did, what did he do? Blimey. I'm glad you only show up after a few defeats.

Nydam or Celina on 18:17 - Oct 22 with 5966 viewspistonbroke

Nydam or Celina on 18:12 - Oct 22 by Herbivore

So apart from all the stuff I just listed that he did, what did he do? Blimey. I'm glad you only show up after a few defeats.

It's not a few defeats herbivore it's the direction we are going under MM , I know from your previous posts you have got an admiration for him , fair enough that's your choice and opinion , but that dinosaur is ruining this club
Nydam or Celina on 18:17 - Oct 22 with 5965 viewsRoyKeanesDog

Nydam or Celina on 15:52 - Oct 22 by carlisleaway

Thought Nydam put more effort into the game then the rest of the so called players, although I will admit he is not good enough

Don't think you can accuse the players of lack of effort. Just weren't clinical enough.

Poll: Best Football Song

Nydam or Celina on 18:20 - Oct 22 with 5943 viewsHerbivore

Nydam or Celina on 18:17 - Oct 22 by pistonbroke

It's not a few defeats herbivore it's the direction we are going under MM , I know from your previous posts you have got an admiration for him , fair enough that's your choice and opinion , but that dinosaur is ruining this club

But you only show up after a few defeats which is odd. I don't get that.

Nydam or Celina on 18:29 - Oct 22 with 5907 viewspistonbroke

Nydam or Celina on 18:20 - Oct 22 by Herbivore

But you only show up after a few defeats which is odd. I don't get that.

Sorry but once again you are wrong , I come on this site every day , before I go to work , whilst I am at work , and when I get home , no I don't post much , because you MM lovers take offence and I really can't be bothered to argue , but that man needs to go , we ain't going no where under his leadership
Nydam or Celina on 18:33 - Oct 22 with 5875 viewsDebenBlue

FFS - Is it that bad that you are slating a 17 year old that has come into 1st team football this season. IMO I thought Tristan was one of our better players to Day, and has done well this season. Having watched Tristan from a young age I might be s little bias but I truly believe the likes of him, Andre, Downes, Folami & Ben Knights are the clubs future. The OP is surely fishing ??
Nydam or Celina on 18:34 - Oct 22 with 5870 viewsHerbivore

Nydam or Celina on 18:29 - Oct 22 by pistonbroke

Sorry but once again you are wrong , I come on this site every day , before I go to work , whilst I am at work , and when I get home , no I don't post much , because you MM lovers take offence and I really can't be bothered to argue , but that man needs to go , we ain't going no where under his leadership

If you really believe that then why not come on here and say it when we've beaten Sunderland 5-2 or won our first four games? I'm not sure you have the courage of your convictions.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024