Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nydam or Celina 15:50 - Oct 22 with 9229 viewseMeM

Can anyone explain why Nydam is a first team player? I think the only reason he plays is because lot of Ipswich Town fans get horny when they think of young players. I don't see any quality in him. But forget about me, just look at stats: https://www.whoscored.com/Teams/165/Show/England-Ipswich

As much as I hate loans, I think Celina is one of the best players in terms of football ability but for some reason this 17yo is ahead of him.
Nydam or Celina on 18:48 - Oct 22 with 2678 viewspistonbroke

Nydam or Celina on 18:34 - Oct 22 by Herbivore

If you really believe that then why not come on here and say it when we've beaten Sunderland 5-2 or won our first four games? I'm not sure you have the courage of your convictions.

Oh I do herbivore , ain't gonna argue cos we have different opinions , but my opinion is we will not finish in the top half under mccarthy , I hope I'm wrong but can't see it
Nydam or Celina on 03:34 - Oct 23 with 2624 viewsmadmouse1959

Nydam has a good future ahead if he can impose some influence in the game and getting forward .
Maybe a bit too early for starting a first team game, especially a local derby. Just the kind of defensive midfielder that MM wants in his team. Another player to stifle the midfield and plenty of shadow chasing..
We need midfielders who can get forward and help us score goals. That is why we are losing !!!!

shampoo dave

Nydam or Celina on 07:46 - Oct 23 with 2598 viewseMeM

Nydam or Celina on 03:34 - Oct 23 by madmouse1959

Nydam has a good future ahead if he can impose some influence in the game and getting forward .
Maybe a bit too early for starting a first team game, especially a local derby. Just the kind of defensive midfielder that MM wants in his team. Another player to stifle the midfield and plenty of shadow chasing..
We need midfielders who can get forward and help us score goals. That is why we are losing !!!!

http://www.greenun24.co.uk/ipswich-town/ipswich-town-0-norwich-city-1-how-do-you - Nydam rated 8/10, two points above others

Once again. Lot of hype, but on the pitch no real quality. There is a reason why Whoscored.com stats shows he's the worst player. Most people here can't see it, for me it's obvious he's nowhere near of Championship quality.
Nydam or Celina on 07:50 - Oct 23 with 2592 viewsSuperfrans

Nydam or Celina on 07:46 - Oct 23 by eMeM

http://www.greenun24.co.uk/ipswich-town/ipswich-town-0-norwich-city-1-how-do-you - Nydam rated 8/10, two points above others

Once again. Lot of hype, but on the pitch no real quality. There is a reason why Whoscored.com stats shows he's the worst player. Most people here can't see it, for me it's obvious he's nowhere near of Championship quality.

Beg to differ, I’m afraid. Plenty of our players were below par yesterday, but to dig out a 17yo who did reasonably well seems bizarre.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Nydam or Celina on 08:27 - Oct 23 with 2571 viewsblue75

I don’t see how you can compare the 2 Nydam is a central midfielder who can operate on the left side. Celina is a winger who can also play off the main striker. Celina’s competition to start yesterday was Mcgoldrick and Waghorn. Which would you have not started before the game? Let’s not use the kids to cover up how bad our manager is.

Poll: Should McCarthy be sacked after telling Ipswich fans where to go?

Nydam or Celina on 10:09 - Oct 23 with 2527 viewsitfcjoe

I can't believe what I've read in this thread

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Nydam or Celina on 10:16 - Oct 23 with 2514 viewsSomethingBlue

Nydam or Celina on 07:46 - Oct 23 by eMeM

If WhoScored say he was the worst player then you're probably safe in assuming he was one of the best performers on the park — their formula is utter trash.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Nydam or Celina on 10:42 - Oct 23 with 2482 viewsBlueNomad

Nydam or Celina on 10:09 - Oct 23 by itfcjoe

I can't believe what I've read in this thread

Absolutely spot on. I thought he did ok yesterday.
Login to get fewer ads

Nydam or Celina on 10:57 - Oct 23 with 2457 viewsRadlett_blue

Nydam or Celina on 18:33 - Oct 22 by DebenBlue

FFS - Is it that bad that you are slating a 17 year old that has come into 1st team football this season. IMO I thought Tristan was one of our better players to Day, and has done well this season. Having watched Tristan from a young age I might be s little bias but I truly believe the likes of him, Andre, Downes, Folami & Ben Knights are the clubs future. The OP is surely fishing ??

One of the many justified criticisms of Mick's reign has been that he's been reluctant to develop young players. He's doing exactly that with Nydam & Downes. If we aren't willing to do that, we might as well give up.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Nydam or Celina on 10:59 - Oct 23 with 2452 viewshampstead_blue

Nydam or Celina on 10:42 - Oct 23 by BlueNomad

Agree.

He was our stand-out midfield player.

I don't recall the other two getting so far forward they got in the way of Waghorn and Garner.

He taight Skuse and Adeyemi a lesson.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Nydam or Celina on 11:03 - Oct 23 with 2452 viewsblueislander

Nydam or Celina on 10:42 - Oct 23 by BlueNomad

I'll put in my twopennorth. Both Nydem and Adyemi did OK in the first half, but without showing any real game changing qualities. The second half passed them by as we resorted to hoofball. Scum were not much better apart from the one player on the pitch who showed real class, Hoolahan. It would have been interesting in we had had two out of Dozzell, Huws and Celina starting.
Nydam or Celina on 12:05 - Oct 23 with 2415 viewsLankHenners

Nydam or Celina on 10:59 - Oct 23 by hampstead_blue

Agree.

He was our stand-out midfield player.

I don't recall the other two getting so far forward they got in the way of Waghorn and Garner.

He taight Skuse and Adeyemi a lesson.

Pretty daft thing to say regarding Adeyemi as he quite clearly got into the box on several occasions, even getting in a decent position to have a header at goal but got his angles all wrong.

Adeyemi's presence in midfield makes a big difference but it was clear he wasn't fully ready for the game as we suffered as he (and Garner) tired and eventually went off.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024