Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
"Pleased with the performance and the better side" 15:51 - Oct 22 with 1311 viewsTrequartista

Its comments like that from mister yorkshire knows best that make me angrier than losing to norwich itself. I bet all the journalists were scared stiff to challenge that and who can blame them. They will get ostracised if they tried.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

"Pleased with the performance and the better side" on 15:53 - Oct 22 with 1294 viewsBackToRussia

Watson says he started the press conf saying "no one ask any stupid questions, like am I disappointed". He may dislike Keane but mm is very similar in temperament to Roy.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

"Pleased with the performance and the better side" on 16:30 - Oct 22 with 1187 viewsNo9

I really don't think MM sees these games V the budgies as being important
"Pleased with the performance and the better side" on 16:34 - Oct 22 with 1168 viewsTrequartista

"Pleased with the performance and the better side" on 16:30 - Oct 22 by No9

I really don't think MM sees these games V the budgies as being important

Agreed and to be fair i would take 2 norwich defeats for promotion, but i read now that he would take 69 points this season. Shocking.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

"Pleased with the performance and the better side" on 16:35 - Oct 22 with 1158 viewsVaughan8

"It's bitterly disappointing for me, the fans and the players. I would hope they look at results and say we are playing pretty well, but we are not getting results."

This worries me. A lot of people said we haven't played the last few games. Not sure who Mick is trying to convince!
"Pleased with the performance and the better side" on 16:41 - Oct 22 with 1106 viewsNo9

"Pleased with the performance and the better side" on 16:35 - Oct 22 by Vaughan8

"It's bitterly disappointing for me, the fans and the players. I would hope they look at results and say we are playing pretty well, but we are not getting results."

This worries me. A lot of people said we haven't played the last few games. Not sure who Mick is trying to convince!

MM has demonstrated several times that he doesn't think fans - Town fans in particular have any idea what FB is about & we really shouldn't question his remarkable talents
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024