Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cole Skuse has the aura of a polite non-pushy estate agent 16:09 - Oct 22 with 6505 viewsIllinoisblue

Yes I’ve got some houses you can look at, if you’re not too busy. Oh you want to go with a different agent? Oh totally fine. Thanks for letting me know.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Cole Skuse has the aura of a polite non-pushy estate agent on 16:10 - Oct 22 with 5964 viewsNo9

That's being generous
Cole Skuse has the aura of a polite non-pushy estate agent on 16:10 - Oct 22 with 5961 viewsHARRY10

He also looks about 50. And all too often plays like it as well.
Cole Skuse has the aura of a polite non-pushy estate agent on 16:12 - Oct 22 with 5939 viewsJ2BLUE

He was decent today IMO.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Cole Skuse has the aura of a polite non-pushy estate agent on 16:13 - Oct 22 with 5939 viewsSonOfSpock

He has the aura of somebody who isn't good enough.
Cole Skuse has the aura of a polite non-pushy estate agent on 16:13 - Oct 22 with 5933 viewsNo9

Cole Skuse has the aura of a polite non-pushy estate agent on 16:10 - Oct 22 by HARRY10

He also looks about 50. And all too often plays like it as well.

He certainly has the look of a bloke who knows he will be first on the team sheet so has no need to pull his finger out
Cole Skuse has the aura of a polite non-pushy estate agent on 16:14 - Oct 22 with 5912 viewsIllinoisblue

Cole Skuse has the aura of a polite non-pushy estate agent on 16:13 - Oct 22 by SonOfSpock

He has the aura of somebody who isn't good enough.

That’s what I was oh so subtly getting at...

62 - 78 - 81

Cole Skuse has the aura of a polite non-pushy estate agent on 16:19 - Oct 22 with 5901 viewsm14_blue

Cole Skuse has the aura of a polite non-pushy estate agent on 16:12 - Oct 22 by J2BLUE

He was decent today IMO.

I thought he was one of our better performers, along with Garner and Adeyemi.

That's not saying much though...
Cole Skuse has the aura of a polite non-pushy estate agent on 16:21 - Oct 22 with 5887 viewsVaughan8

He is a proper bloke though is Skusey.
Login to get fewer ads

Cole Skuse has the aura of a polite non-pushy estate agent on 16:33 - Oct 22 with 5845 viewsJonnosdreadlocks

Cole Skuse has the aura of a polite non-pushy estate agent on 16:21 - Oct 22 by Vaughan8

He is a proper bloke though is Skusey.

All the signings in the close season and yet ExSkuse and Chambers are still MM's darlings and simply undroppable. Both are a large part of the problem.
[Post edited 22 Oct 2017 16:34]

Poll: An English Anthem. Wales and Scotland use their own what should England use?

Cole Skuse has the aura of a polite non-pushy estate agent on 17:13 - Oct 22 with 5750 viewsGarv

Cole Skuse has the aura of a polite non-pushy estate agent on 16:19 - Oct 22 by m14_blue

I thought he was one of our better performers, along with Garner and Adeyemi.

That's not saying much though...

Adeyemi? Really? Midfield was the main problem.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Cole Skuse has the aura of a polite non-pushy estate agent on 17:20 - Oct 22 with 5731 viewsLankHenners

Cole Skuse has the aura of a polite non-pushy estate agent on 17:13 - Oct 22 by Garv

Adeyemi played well and clearly tired in the 2nd half having just returned from injury (same could be said for Garner). A big influence on our good first half performance.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Cole Skuse has the aura of a polite non-pushy estate agent on 17:23 - Oct 22 with 5716 viewsLeoMuff

Cole Skuse has the aura of a polite non-pushy estate agent on 17:13 - Oct 22 by Garv

Thought Waggy had a good game, and Skuse was better than others, too many 5/10 performances.

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

Cole Skuse has the aura of a polite non-pushy estate agent on 17:36 - Oct 22 with 5681 viewsIllinoisblue

As it has been for a while. Any list of good performances in a blue shirt should include Knudsen.

62 - 78 - 81

Cole Skuse has the aura of a polite non-pushy estate agent on 17:39 - Oct 22 with 5668 viewsNo9

Cole Skuse has the aura of a polite non-pushy estate agent on 17:36 - Oct 22 by Illinoisblue

As it has been for a while. Any list of good performances in a blue shirt should include Knudsen.

Yes JK continues to improve to be a really good player
Cole Skuse has the aura of a polite non-pushy estate agent on 17:44 - Oct 22 with 5650 viewsOsmansCleanSheet

Cole Skuse has the aura of a polite non-pushy estate agent on 16:12 - Oct 22 by J2BLUE

He was decent today IMO.

Skuse was decent enough today, for a mid-bottom half of the table Championship side if that's really all we aspire to be. He doesn't do nearly enough in possession of the ball if we want to do better than that imo.
Cole Skuse has the aura of a polite non-pushy estate agent on 17:47 - Oct 22 with 5635 viewsm14_blue

We all see things differently.

The shape in midfield wasn't great but I thought most of our problems came from out wide.
Cole Skuse has the aura of a polite non-pushy estate agent on 17:56 - Oct 22 with 5599 viewsWaveney

Cole Skuse has the aura of a polite non-pushy estate agent on 17:44 - Oct 22 by OsmansCleanSheet

Skuse was decent enough today, for a mid-bottom half of the table Championship side if that's really all we aspire to be. He doesn't do nearly enough in possession of the ball if we want to do better than that imo.

Waghorn needs to lose at least 3 stone watching a professional footballer waddle round the pitch is embarrassing
Cole Skuse has the aura of a polite non-pushy estate agent on 18:19 - Oct 22 with 5548 viewsmarcus1642

Cole Skuse has the aura of a polite non-pushy estate agent on 17:56 - Oct 22 by Waveney

Waghorn needs to lose at least 3 stone watching a professional footballer waddle round the pitch is embarrassing

You must be getting mixed up with Douglas surely?
Cole Skuse has the aura of a polite non-pushy estate agent on 03:18 - Oct 23 with 5375 viewsmadmouse1959

Cole Skuse has the aura of a polite non-pushy estate agent on 18:19 - Oct 22 by marcus1642

You must be getting mixed up with Douglas surely?

Don,t forget Freddy......the game takes on a whole new dimension when he comes on.

shampoo dave

Cole Skuse has the aura of a polite non-pushy estate agent on 22:23 - Oct 23 with 5197 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Lovely smashing Skusey, eh? If you slate him you know nothing about football according to some.

Ever present in all McCarthy's 7 meetings against Norwich in which we never won. An ilk of player you need in a local derby against fierce rivals, eh? Never mind he remains an undroppable McCarthy's darling and automatic choice week in, week out no matter how crap we are.

Literally cannot wait for his departure but I'm aware that he may get a contract extension.
Cole Skuse has the aura of a polite non-pushy estate agent on 22:38 - Oct 23 with 5156 viewsTerry_Nutkins

WTF. Total garbage comment. Absolutely thundered into that challenge that saw him get absolutely smashed on the shin.

He's not a player to get you off your seat but he's a very disciplined and reliable player. Neat and tidy and solid. Never going to be a fan favourite is he but pinning him as being poor in that game is total rubbish!

Poll: Genuine answers please on what you would choose next season!

Cole Skuse has the aura of a polite non-pushy estate agent on 05:47 - Oct 24 with 5074 viewsKeaneish

He was decent today IMO.

Really? I saw him give the ball away too often, get drawn to the ball and not the man leading to their goal, play many square passes when balls forward were on and look ponderous when in acres of space when demanding the ball. His time is done, as is Mick's.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Cole Skuse has the aura of a polite non-pushy estate agent on 06:58 - Oct 24 with 5044 viewsVaughan8

Cole Skuse has the aura of a polite non-pushy estate agent on 05:47 - Oct 24 by Keaneish

Really? I saw him give the ball away too often, get drawn to the ball and not the man leading to their goal, play many square passes when balls forward were on and look ponderous when in acres of space when demanding the ball. His time is done, as is Mick's.

Oh dear. You can't understand football if you are slating Skuse.I mean you expect him to pass it forward? That isn't his job........

He is very average and is like what the team Is, very uninspiring. Sadly will be an ever present cos Mick thinks he is a proper bloke!

Not many people would have noticed Skuse wondering off Maddison to run towards the ball for the Norwich goal. If it was other players, they would have got slated.
Cole Skuse has the aura of a polite non-pushy estate agent on 07:02 - Oct 24 with 5037 viewsBenters

Cole Skuse has the aura of a polite non-pushy estate agent on 06:58 - Oct 24 by Vaughan8

Oh dear. You can't understand football if you are slating Skuse.I mean you expect him to pass it forward? That isn't his job........

He is very average and is like what the team Is, very uninspiring. Sadly will be an ever present cos Mick thinks he is a proper bloke!

Not many people would have noticed Skuse wondering off Maddison to run towards the ball for the Norwich goal. If it was other players, they would have got slated.

Proper bloke though innit

Premier league Mick Mac reckons.

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

Cole Skuse has the aura of a polite non-pushy estate agent on 09:02 - Oct 24 with 4970 viewsBullardsMagicMullet

With his contract due to expire in the summer, is it worth giving him a new deal?

I would rather let him go and let Downes take his role.

But if MM is still here no doubt it will be a new 2 year deal with an option of another season......"proper bloke is Skusey"

Flounce when ITFC lose, flounce about brexit and flounce about Trump.
Poll: What ITFC Podcast do you prefer?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024