Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No idea how much that Norwich side cost to construct 16:36 - Oct 22 with 2927 viewsbournemouthblue

but they weren't all that special were they

Maddison looks a useful player but they looked very vulnerable

We still miss someone like Daryl Murphy to force the issue despite having some obvious attacking talent

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

No idea how much that Norwich side cost to construct on 16:38 - Oct 22 with 2892 viewssticklegs

It pains me immensely to say it, but they looked better than us...
No idea how much that Norwich side cost to construct on 16:39 - Oct 22 with 2856 viewsNo9

They may not have been very special but I expect them to be in or close to the top six - I don't expect town to be anywhere near the top six unless MM gets bagged and a new bloke comes in to exploit what talent is on the books
No idea how much that Norwich side cost to construct on 16:42 - Oct 22 with 2821 viewsbournemouthblue

No idea how much that Norwich side cost to construct on 16:39 - Oct 22 by No9

They may not have been very special but I expect them to be in or close to the top six - I don't expect town to be anywhere near the top six unless MM gets bagged and a new bloke comes in to exploit what talent is on the books

MM didn't help himself today, the subs were too late again but I can't fault the team

Norwich have some decent players because of parachute payments, they aren't a million miles ahead of us

We still miss a proper targetman, a Murphy type would have made a huge difference today

No idea how much that Norwich side cost to construct on 16:46 - Oct 22 with 2791 viewsNo9

No idea how much that Norwich side cost to construct on 16:42 - Oct 22 by bournemouthblue

MM didn't help himself today, the subs were too late again but I can't fault the team

Norwich have some decent players because of parachute payments, they aren't a million miles ahead of us

We still miss a proper targetman, a Murphy type would have made a huge difference today

Some of the budgies better players didn't cost a lot of money.
They did however have a coach /manager who knows how to get the best out of what they do have.
Towns midfield is still very very weak
Are you sure Murphy would have scored ?
No idea how much that Norwich side cost to construct on 17:04 - Oct 22 with 2670 viewsbournemouthblue

No idea how much that Norwich side cost to construct on 16:46 - Oct 22 by No9

Some of the budgies better players didn't cost a lot of money.
They did however have a coach /manager who knows how to get the best out of what they do have.
Towns midfield is still very very weak
Are you sure Murphy would have scored ?

Describe not a lot, their Dutch player cost a packet

How much did they get Maddison for? The ginger lad from Brentford can't have come cheaply either?

No idea how much that Norwich side cost to construct on 17:14 - Oct 22 with 2608 viewsHARRY10

No idea how much that Norwich side cost to construct on 17:04 - Oct 22 by bournemouthblue

Describe not a lot, their Dutch player cost a packet

How much did they get Maddison for? The ginger lad from Brentford can't have come cheaply either?

That's the worrying thought. Pritchard wasn't there, nor was Murphy. Tettey and Olivria were not there, nor was Marley Watkins who we tried to sign.

Yes they have a bigger budget, but that doesn't excuse MM from sticking to the same game plan. Hoof it forward and see what happens.
No idea how much that Norwich side cost to construct on 18:46 - Oct 22 with 2307 viewsbournemouthblue

No idea how much that Norwich side cost to construct on 17:14 - Oct 22 by HARRY10

That's the worrying thought. Pritchard wasn't there, nor was Murphy. Tettey and Olivria were not there, nor was Marley Watkins who we tried to sign.

Yes they have a bigger budget, but that doesn't excuse MM from sticking to the same game plan. Hoof it forward and see what happens.

It's more puzzling why we haven't secured a targetman given the approach

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024