Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
callers to radio Suffolk after game 17:50 - Oct 22 with 2387 viewsSwn98

Make me lose the will to live they are so depressing one guy said it all this is the first time I've phoned this Season as we had been playing well in the early games can't he phone when we win just about sums most of them up.
callers to radio Suffolk after game on 17:53 - Oct 22 with 2341 viewsblueconscience

I’m afraid that’s the result of years and years of mediocrity

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

callers to radio Suffolk after game on 19:10 - Oct 22 with 2097 viewsjas0999

Last few years - actually more than a few- has been massively depressing. What do you expect folk to say after yet another Derby defeat? Seven defeats from nine? Last seasons debacle? It is depressing.
callers to radio Suffolk after game on 21:10 - Oct 22 with 1844 viewsSwn98

And two posters only moan!!!!
callers to radio Suffolk after game on 21:24 - Oct 22 with 1767 viewsmonty_radio

How many times have you contacted a firm or an agency to congratulate them on a good job done, as opposed to the number of times you've got in touch to complain?

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

callers to radio Suffolk after game on 09:13 - Oct 23 with 1448 viewsSwn98

callers to radio Suffolk after game on 19:10 - Oct 22 by jas0999

Last few years - actually more than a few- has been massively depressing. What do you expect folk to say after yet another Derby defeat? Seven defeats from nine? Last seasons debacle? It is depressing.

I think you miss the original post they only call when we lose.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024