Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Our fans 18:07 - Oct 22 with 8831 views12th_Man

22,000 plus today but how many will turn up v Preston in couple of weeks
I'm guessing 14,000 loyal fans as the rest have had their day out see them at carrow Road in February

Poll: Would you like ITFC to sign Colchester's Kane Vincent-Young

Our fans on 18:08 - Oct 22 with 7605 viewsSmithy

To be honest mate, I'm a season ticket holder and I don't know if I can continue with it anymore

37 years and counting!
Poll: We've had some awful managers in recent years, but who do you dislike the most?

Our fans on 18:11 - Oct 22 with 7573 viewspistonbroke

After that shi te today , not many
Our fans on 18:14 - Oct 22 with 7549 viewsIllinoisblue

Maybe Mick is Merlin the Magician after all. Making thousands of fans disappear just like that

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Our fans on 18:15 - Oct 22 with 7542 viewsTractorWood

Rather spend it on an away where there might be some atmosphere. When you pay £25 a pop there is little incentive to go other than sheer loyalty. Everyone has a different appetite for suffering but I can only see the same mistakes, tactical defiencies and hear the same rhetoric from MM so many times a season.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Our fans on 18:35 - Oct 22 with 7459 viewshenley07

I for 1 won't be bothering,used to go all the time,and yeah I'm one of them that when seeing the game wasn't sold out brought tickets.
Can't see me bothering much more this season,fair play to you loyal lot but got better things to do at the weekend than watch that shambles.
Our fans on 18:40 - Oct 22 with 7412 viewslongtimefan

Our fans on 18:35 - Oct 22 by henley07

I for 1 won't be bothering,used to go all the time,and yeah I'm one of them that when seeing the game wasn't sold out brought tickets.
Can't see me bothering much more this season,fair play to you loyal lot but got better things to do at the weekend than watch that shambles.

And people get annoyed when they’re called fair weather supporters.....
Our fans on 18:46 - Oct 22 with 7374 viewsuppersirbob

Be a low crowd at Preston town have given there player development players free tickets from under 7 Upwards might put another 500 + on the gate
Our fans on 18:47 - Oct 22 with 7371 viewshenley07

Our fans on 18:40 - Oct 22 by longtimefan

It don't annoy me,like I said I had years of going home/away/Europe and I do respect your loyalty.
Just not for me anymore,fair weather is probably a decent description to be honest
Login to get fewer ads

Our fans on 18:54 - Oct 22 with 7323 viewshenley07

Our fans on 18:46 - Oct 22 by uppersirbob

Be a low crowd at Preston town have given there player development players free tickets from under 7 Upwards might put another 500 + on the gate

Don't even start me on player development set up,what an absolute joke. I'm quite involved in youth football because of my son who plays at a higher level than player development for another club,Ipswich is following the road Norwich drove down. Just a money making scheme,there are lads there who have 0% chance of playing at any kind of level,it's just false hope.
Our fans on 18:54 - Oct 22 with 7317 viewsjas0999

Not many I wouldn’t think. Doubt we have 14 K who attend regularly.

Over 5K empty seats for a Derby game. Poor.
Our fans on 19:04 - Oct 22 with 7260 viewsBenters

I will be as i have a free ticket.

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

Our fans on 19:09 - Oct 22 with 7226 viewslongtimefan

Our fans on 19:04 - Oct 22 by Benters

I will be as i have a free ticket.

Please give it to someone else. Please.
Our fans on 19:16 - Oct 22 with 7196 viewsBenters

Our fans on 19:09 - Oct 22 by longtimefan

Please give it to someone else. Please.

I cant sorry

Still we should beat Preston

Gentlybentley

Our fans on 19:41 - Oct 22 with 7119 viewsCoco

14000 loyal fans who just sit on their hands and happily let the club slip quietly into mediocrity. ‘Fans’, my arse.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Our fans on 19:42 - Oct 22 with 7111 viewsBenters

Our fans on 19:41 - Oct 22 by Coco

14000 loyal fans who just sit on their hands and happily let the club slip quietly into mediocrity. ‘Fans’, my arse.

Sad times.

Gentlybentley

Our fans on 19:45 - Oct 22 with 7091 viewsuppersirbob

Our fans on 18:54 - Oct 22 by henley07

Don't even start me on player development set up,what an absolute joke. I'm quite involved in youth football because of my son who plays at a higher level than player development for another club,Ipswich is following the road Norwich drove down. Just a money making scheme,there are lads there who have 0% chance of playing at any kind of level,it's just false hope.

They sure have boys at both Ips and nor who will never play a decent standard it’s all
A cash cow
Our fans on 20:08 - Oct 22 with 7024 viewsTractorWood

Our fans on 18:54 - Oct 22 by henley07

Are we as bad as Norwich? I hear of people sending their children to soccer schools run by that lot but then they get invited at the end to join some academy type thing that's about £350 for very little in return other than a bit of training. Obviously they catch a lot of parents who have never been involved in football at any level.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Our fans on 20:40 - Oct 22 with 6935 viewsuppersirbob

Our fans on 20:08 - Oct 22 by TractorWood

Are we as bad as Norwich? I hear of people sending their children to soccer schools run by that lot but then they get invited at the end to join some academy type thing that's about £350 for very little in return other than a bit of training. Obviously they catch a lot of parents who have never been involved in football at any level.

It quite as bad at elite stage Ipswich don’t charge parents where Norwich do
Our fans on 21:13 - Oct 22 with 6834 viewshenley07

Sadly yes we are now just as bad as Norwich regarding taking on anyone and take the money.
And your so right,there are so many parents who ain't football people which is fine but they are sitting ducks I'm afraid.
My son started at Norwich (yeah not great!)and even knowing a little bit I got sucked in,
you only have to look at the amount of lads to see something ain't right.
Fortunately for me my boy is now at academy level for another club and we don't need to pay.
Just want to say to parents please don't just keep feeding these clubs money (sorry but itfc included),local football is plenty enough for most lads.
Also gotta say itfc has shocking younger teams at the moment,wish I could say different.
Our fans on 22:28 - Oct 22 with 6686 viewsIpswich_Crazy

Our fans on 18:08 - Oct 22 by Smithy

To be honest mate, I'm a season ticket holder and I don't know if I can continue with it anymore

I know the feeling, I say that to myself sometimes but only keep on going to be with friends and cheer the team on, but starting to think may give a few years rest if things don't improve. I'm not blaming it on Mick, mostly on Evans, lack of investment, ok yes spent a bit of money but needs to spend a lot more to get anywhere near where we want to be.

Poll: Are fans getting fed up with Sky Sports changing our Kick off schedules?

Our fans on 22:32 - Oct 22 with 6669 viewsBLUEBEAT

Cambridge Utd do this too

They had 750 kids last season

It’s a massive cash-cow for dreamers

Poll: W or W

Our fans on 22:41 - Oct 22 with 6643 viewsCurrie10

Probably not loads, imagine a 15700 gate or something in total.

Up to us to beat Burton/ Cardiff and encourage people back.
Our fans on 23:27 - Oct 22 with 6564 viewsstonojnr

if "loyal fans" are happy to see that tripe that was served up second half as football, good luck to you, Ill be back when we play Villa :)
Our fans on 05:53 - Oct 23 with 6416 viewstiptreeblue

Our fans on 18:40 - Oct 22 by longtimefan

Are you really that gullible that you just go to be loyal?
Our fans on 05:58 - Oct 23 with 6406 viewsBenters

Our fans on 05:53 - Oct 23 by tiptreeblue

Are you really that gullible that you just go to be loyal?

yes?

Gentlybentley

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024