Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Do you care what happens to Ipswich Town at the moment? 18:55 - Oct 22 with 2009 viewschicoazul

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Do you care what happens to Ipswich Town at the moment? on 20:10 - Oct 22 with 1904 viewsBent_double

We all care, that's why we're here every day.

Most are just a bit p1ssed off with the never-ending groundhog day derby defeats (or draws if we're really lucky), and the lack of passion, intensity and ideas during games.

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

Do you care what happens to Ipswich Town at the moment? on 23:32 - Oct 22 with 1782 viewsSarge

I want Ipswich to get promoted and beat Norwich. If we're not going to do either, and never look like doing either, then no I don't care.
Do you care what happens to Ipswich Town at the moment? on 03:07 - Oct 23 with 1686 viewsmadmouse1959

Do you care what happens to Ipswich Town at the moment? on 23:32 - Oct 22 by Sarge

I want Ipswich to get promoted and beat Norwich. If we're not going to do either, and never look like doing either, then no I don't care.

More people are realizing Marcus Evans does not care anymore, he is simply not up to the job in taking this club forward. Perhaps he is happy with Championship survival and making the odd buck now and again.
By keeping McCarthy at this club this club is losing its supporters. Sadly, that is the harsh truth.
The early season promise stopped when we came up against better teams.

shampoo dave

Do you care what happens to Ipswich Town at the moment? on 07:17 - Oct 23 with 1632 viewschicoazul

Hmmm thats weird this was supposed to be a poll!

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Do you care what happens to Ipswich Town at the moment? on 07:41 - Oct 23 with 1601 viewsSuperfrans

Do you care what happens to Ipswich Town at the moment? on 03:07 - Oct 23 by madmouse1959

More people are realizing Marcus Evans does not care anymore, he is simply not up to the job in taking this club forward. Perhaps he is happy with Championship survival and making the odd buck now and again.
By keeping McCarthy at this club this club is losing its supporters. Sadly, that is the harsh truth.
The early season promise stopped when we came up against better teams.

Whether he cares or not, none of us know.

But he’s clearly not willing to invest £30-40m over several seasons, which is what is required for us to genuinely compete in this division.

That said, yesterday shouldn’t be some kind of moment of revelation. We’ve known that for a year or two at least, haven’t we?

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024