Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If we got rid of MM who would be good choices? 20:09 - Oct 22 with 5630 viewsbontcho

Gareth Ainsworth?
Young Manager, plays decent stuff, would know L2 market, would probably come here.

Bulgarian penalty hero
Poll: Which Harrison should we sign?

If we got rid of MM who would be good choices? on 20:14 - Oct 22 with 5592 viewsvapour_trail

Treacle.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

If we got rid of MM who would be good choices? on 20:16 - Oct 22 with 5573 viewsRoyKeanesDog

Kieron Dyer.

Just for the hell of it.

Poll: Best Football Song

If we got rid of MM who would be good choices? on 20:18 - Oct 22 with 5565 viewsLeighOnSeaBlue

Nathan Jones at Luton but Mick won't be going anwhere
If we got rid of MM who would be good choices? on 20:31 - Oct 22 with 5494 viewsdavblue

Ainsworth deserves the chance at a bigger club but ‘plays decent stuff’ is wrong, they are a hoof it into the corner team.
If we got rid of MM who would be good choices? on 20:32 - Oct 22 with 5483 viewsdavblue

If we got rid of MM who would be good choices? on 20:18 - Oct 22 by LeighOnSeaBlue

Nathan Jones at Luton but Mick won't be going anwhere

I will be paying attention to Wellens at Oldham got the feeling he will have a good management career.
If we got rid of MM who would be good choices? on 20:44 - Oct 22 with 5410 viewsSomethingBlue

I would be trying to put a package together that might tempt Graham Potter from Ostersund.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

If we got rid of MM who would be good choices? on 20:48 - Oct 22 with 5392 viewsvapour_trail

If we got rid of MM who would be good choices? on 20:44 - Oct 22 by SomethingBlue

I would be trying to put a package together that might tempt Graham Potter from Ostersund.

Looks the business for sure.

Suspect we will be shopping in the once got a team promoted from the championship market.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

If we got rid of MM who would be good choices? on 20:52 - Oct 22 with 5363 viewsLeoMuff

If we got rid of MM who would be good choices? on 20:44 - Oct 22 by SomethingBlue

A good shout, but can’t see ME going for it, too left field

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

Login to get fewer ads

If we got rid of MM who would be good choices? on 21:03 - Oct 22 with 5291 viewsHerbivore

Mark Sampson.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

If we got rid of MM who would be good choices? on 21:10 - Oct 22 with 5261 viewsSomethingBlue

If we got rid of MM who would be good choices? on 20:48 - Oct 22 by vapour_trail

Looks the business for sure.

Suspect we will be shopping in the once got a team promoted from the championship market.

Yes and his current chairman is, shall we say, the polar opposite of Evans. Think we'd be of realistic profile when he does move on though and, having seen a lot of how he works, I think he'd fit this club very well.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

If we got rid of MM who would be good choices? on 21:24 - Oct 22 with 5194 viewshenley07

If we got rid of MM who would be good choices? on 20:16 - Oct 22 by RoyKeanesDog

Kieron Dyer.

Just for the hell of it.

Micky Stockwell
If we got rid of MM who would be good choices? on 21:33 - Oct 22 with 5154 viewsmonty_radio

If we got rid of MM who would be good choices? on 21:24 - Oct 22 by henley07

Micky Stockwell

Kitchens at the refreshment bars would improve.

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

If we got rid of MM who would be good choices? on 21:35 - Oct 22 with 5145 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

I'd be happy with that.

Unfortunately, Ainsworth would probably get more financial backing at Wycombe than at Town.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

If we got rid of MM who would be good choices? on 21:39 - Oct 22 with 5121 viewsFootballpete

Wattie, Felixstowe & Walton manager. Won 15 out of 16 with a +36 goal difference.

Poll: Which Top Gear presenter is the biggest dickhead?

If we got rid of MM who would be good choices? on 22:47 - Oct 22 with 4932 views3_5_2

If we got rid of MM who would be good choices? on 21:39 - Oct 22 by Footballpete

Wattie, Felixstowe & Walton manager. Won 15 out of 16 with a +36 goal difference.

Joint manager, don't forget about Kev!

Can we afford two managers?

Hindsight is always 20:20
Poll: Which system should we play?

If we got rid of MM who would be good choices? on 22:57 - Oct 22 with 4910 viewspatrickswell

Evans would probably go for one of two extremes: Sam Allardyce or Gerard Nash.
If we got rid of MM who would be good choices? on 23:00 - Oct 22 with 4897 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Pointless thread because he won't be sacked. Wouldn't be surprised at all if he gets a new contract.
If we got rid of MM who would be good choices? on 00:23 - Oct 23 with 4799 viewsSwansea_Blue

Ancelotti's available. I reckon he's a huge town supporter and wouldn't be able to resist the call. So much so I'm upping this to 🚨def info🚨 level

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

If we got rid of MM who would be good choices? on 00:46 - Oct 23 with 4766 viewsCurrie10

I'd love Daryl Clark off Bristol Rovers.

Not sure a new manager would do any better in the transfer market than Mick given our budget, however no doubt would play the game a much more exciting way. Not hard that.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024