Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Evans surly won't trigger micks extension.will he??? 20:15 - Oct 22 with 2807 viewssimoitfc

I really hope Evans is already looking for mucks replacement. scouring Europe for a bright young manager with new ideas.
Think mick is struggling to find what works.he's to stubborn to resign,and Evans won't sack him so mid table again it will be. But if we top 10 come Jan will Evans trigger his extension??? Knowing mick will crack on with job and not ask for money
Evans surly won't trigger micks extension.will he??? on 20:20 - Oct 22 with 2774 viewsJ2BLUE

If it is triggered then next year is doomed before it begins because the backlash will be huge.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Evans surly won't trigger micks extension.will he??? on 20:27 - Oct 22 with 2734 viewsLeoMuff

Ha ha scouring Europe for a young manager ? we know his MO - it will be a tried and trusted old hand , who is a championship stalwart with some historic success.

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

Evans surly won't trigger micks extension.will he??? on 20:40 - Oct 22 with 2691 viewsWaveney

Evans surly won't trigger micks extension.will he??? on 20:27 - Oct 22 by LeoMuff

Ha ha scouring Europe for a young manager ? we know his MO - it will be a tried and trusted old hand , who is a championship stalwart with some historic success.

The vast majority of the fans beside me at the game would be ok with MM getting a contract extension
Evans surly won't trigger micks extension.will he??? on 20:43 - Oct 22 with 2676 viewsManchesterblue

You are joking right !! Mick is exactly what Evans wants a mid table manager who won't get promoted, making a loss year on year so he can use the losses against other parts on the Evans Empire, Mick is happily plodding along on his half a mil a year or more, While Milne tells everyone that things are OK and dozy fans keep paying the money saying next year will be better.

Evans surly won't trigger micks extension.will he??? on 20:46 - Oct 22 with 2659 viewsWaveney

Evans surly won't trigger micks extension.will he??? on 20:40 - Oct 22 by Waveney

The vast majority of the fans beside me at the game would be ok with MM getting a contract extension

To be fair I was in the away end today
Evans surly won't trigger micks extension.will he??? on 20:55 - Oct 22 with 2611 viewshadleighboyblue

Evans surly won't trigger micks extension.will he??? on 20:40 - Oct 22 by Waveney

That's very sad if true , that is surely not the opinion of the majority of fans .

His comments about being pleased with our performance sums up the problem ............he still thinks he is good and that's simply not true .

His tactics are pants and he doesn't see when things are going wrong - prime example was Spence not getting any help today so Norwich found our weakness . McColdrick had a stinker played wide , that is not his position .

Between MM , TC and our senior pros Chambers & Skuse surely one of them could see what was obviously a problem .

Too many managers are able to out think MM , it's not just a case of lack of funds anymore , it's MM's tactics and selections that are costing us points and fans . 7 losses out of 9 tells the story .

MM is being well paid to do a poor job - it's got to be time for change if the club have any ambition to be better than bottom half of the table
Evans surly won't trigger micks extension.will he??? on 21:21 - Oct 22 with 2525 viewschristiand

Well if he does based on last season and how things are going currently then ME won't have much of a club to own.

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Evans surly won't trigger micks extension.will he??? on 21:22 - Oct 22 with 2514 viewsBLUEBEAT

Evans surly won't trigger micks extension.will he??? on 20:27 - Oct 22 by LeoMuff

Harry Redknapp currently available. Worrying.

Poll: W or W

Login to get fewer ads

Evans surly won't trigger micks extension.will he??? on 21:31 - Oct 22 with 2489 viewsmonty_radio

Evans surly won't trigger micks extension.will he??? on 20:20 - Oct 22 by J2BLUE

If it is triggered then next year is doomed before it begins because the backlash will be huge.

I know the story on here generally goes that Mick's topping up his pension pot etc, but I genuinely wonder if someone with Mick's belief in his own ability would want two more years of the same underfunding. Not only so, but two further years here, without sudden spectacular success would place him in his sixties with success a very distant dot on the C.V.

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

Evans surly won't trigger micks extension.will he??? on 03:02 - Oct 23 with 2293 viewsSwansea_Blue

Evans surly won't trigger micks extension.will he??? on 20:20 - Oct 22 by J2BLUE

"the backlash will be huge"

= few people in the pub grumbling 'oi darnt loike thas' whilst tutting into their half a pint of mild

We're Ipswich - they'll never be a backlash.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024