Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Midfield 22:14 - Oct 22 with 2809 viewsGarv

What does Adeyemi do?

I feel like we've been fooled into thinking he is an attacking sort of midfielder, when in reality we might as well be back to a three of Skuse Hyam and Douglas.

Okay so Nydam is a little bit more exciting and likes a tackle, but can you see any of them (Skuse, Adeyemi, Nydam, even Downes) scoring a goal anytime soon?

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Midfield on 22:15 - Oct 22 with 2798 viewsLankHenners

When you watch football do you just close your eyes and create a match in your head?

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Midfield on 22:35 - Oct 22 with 2717 viewsGarv

Midfield on 22:15 - Oct 22 by LankHenners

When you watch football do you just close your eyes and create a match in your head?

If I had today I can assure you it would have been a lot better than the one I watched.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Midfield on 22:42 - Oct 22 with 2674 viewsCurrie10

Bit harsh this, not sure he's totally fit! Couple of great challenges, got forward well into their box with the header. Think he'll be a decent player for us if can keep fit!

Mick must really rated Nydam to start that game at 17....

Downes didn't do a lot however no one did at that point.....
Midfield on 23:13 - Oct 22 with 2586 viewsStNeotsBlue

Midfield on 22:42 - Oct 22 by Currie10

Bit harsh this, not sure he's totally fit! Couple of great challenges, got forward well into their box with the header. Think he'll be a decent player for us if can keep fit!

Mick must really rated Nydam to start that game at 17....

Downes didn't do a lot however no one did at that point.....

I thought Nydam was one of our better performers today, put in some meaty challenges and wasn't wasteful when he had the ball. Skuse and Adeyemi were a bit anonymous, McG (who Libero will confirm I'm a massive fan of) didn't really get going. Spence had a mare all game but was'nt helped by not having any one backing him up.

The right back scenario is madness we've got TWO loaned right backs who aren't good enough to make our first eleven it's daft beyond belief.
[Post edited 22 Oct 2017 23:35]
Midfield on 23:55 - Oct 22 with 2486 viewsbraveblue

We will go nowhere with Skuse in the back 5.
Midfield on 04:09 - Oct 23 with 2330 viewsCurrie10

Midfield on 23:13 - Oct 22 by StNeotsBlue

I thought Nydam was one of our better performers today, put in some meaty challenges and wasn't wasteful when he had the ball. Skuse and Adeyemi were a bit anonymous, McG (who Libero will confirm I'm a massive fan of) didn't really get going. Spence had a mare all game but was'nt helped by not having any one backing him up.

The right back scenario is madness we've got TWO loaned right backs who aren't good enough to make our first eleven it's daft beyond belief.

No idea why I put multiple full stops there, thought Nydam was decent too.

I guess I meant people slate Mick for not playing kids, however to play a CM at 17 in that game took a pair. Looks to have a bright future.
Midfield on 08:25 - Oct 23 with 2134 viewsDeano69

Midfield on 23:13 - Oct 22 by StNeotsBlue

If Didz plays well Town play well. Hence yesterday debacle.

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024