Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Not good at the moment 09:48 - Oct 23 with 7152 viewsitfcjoe

Not taking good chances when we get them, and when we fall behind can't break teams down when they are strangling the life out of the game.

Every game is on a knife edge and feels dependent on who scores first.

People have been saying it a while, but we do really need to try and nail down a formation and style, and preferred starting XI because this constant change doesn't seem to be helping the players and leads to poor performances from players like Spence who are asked to play a different role every week - the lop sided ness of the formation meant everyone had to be on their game and McG didn't look fit enough to play, let alone 90 minutes.

Very few positives yesterday, I thought Webster looked comfy on the left and thought Nydam put in a really mature performance.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Not good at the moment on 11:52 - Oct 23 with 1183 viewsmaccyd9

Not good at the moment on 11:29 - Oct 23 by SomethingBlue

Oh I'm sure he's off, yes — and that is yet another thing that really doesn't help us.

I heard from someone inside the club that Evans will be actively looking to move Didz on in January.
Not good at the moment on 11:54 - Oct 23 with 1172 viewsReuser_is_God

Not good at the moment on 11:52 - Oct 23 by maccyd9

I heard from someone inside the club that Evans will be actively looking to move Didz on in January.

If McGoldrick has decided he wants to leave then I'd rather we get a fee for him in January than him go for nothing in the summer.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Not good at the moment on 11:55 - Oct 23 with 1165 viewshype313

Not good at the moment on 11:54 - Oct 23 by Reuser_is_God

If McGoldrick has decided he wants to leave then I'd rather we get a fee for him in January than him go for nothing in the summer.

Agreed, and whilst he is quality, he is also one challenge or stretch away from 3 months on the sidelines.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Not good at the moment on 12:30 - Oct 23 with 1119 viewsIllinoisblue

Not good at the moment on 11:42 - Oct 23 by PhilTWTD

I would tend to agree, again without any inside knowledge. Wouldn't entirely surprise me if a lower level Premier League club took a punt on him. Free transfer, wages wouldn't be huge in the context of their budget - although well beyond what we could afford - two-year deal. If that's what happens I couldn't blame him for wanting to take what would be his last chance at top flight football.

My punt is he’ll move to Wolves if they go up. Or Forest or Derby.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Not good at the moment on 12:32 - Oct 23 with 1114 viewsReuser_is_God

Not good at the moment on 12:30 - Oct 23 by Illinoisblue

My punt is he’ll move to Wolves if they go up. Or Forest or Derby.

I can't see Wolves going in for him given they'll be looking to spend big.

It's got a return to Forest written all over it for me.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Not good at the moment on 12:59 - Oct 23 with 1075 viewsJimmy86

Not good at the moment on 12:32 - Oct 23 by Reuser_is_God

I can't see Wolves going in for him given they'll be looking to spend big.

It's got a return to Forest written all over it for me.

The forest fans didn't rate him though. They knew that he was and obv still is a sick note. Can't see him going to Forest or Derby. Is he really any better than a mid table to higher placed championship player?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024