Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Non half time decision! 12:18 - Oct 23 with 602 viewsnorfsufblue

I like many was disappointed not to see Celina on the team sheet before the game yesterday BUT was actually quite happy with the first half showing... however I am no expert tactical genius and confidently predicted they would change something at half time and we had better be ready to react or do something different ourselves to give them a new problem....
Introducing Celina then would have provide that I feel and again we missed a trick, allowed them to tighten things up , pinch a goal and see out the game comfortably. This manager refuses to take a chance to win a game by being frightened to lose which invariably is the case recently anyway.
I know if we had really had a go 2nd half yesterday and still lost I would have been upset but could accept the gamble but I'm sorry I really feel like we rollover for them second half
Non half time decision! on 12:57 - Oct 23 with 547 viewsClapham_Junction

I was hoping to see McGoldrick taken off at half time and replaced by Celina. I appreciate he can turn a game with a moment of magic, but he was so poor in the first half - probably the worst I've seen him play - that it was clear it wasn't going to be his day.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024