Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gerard Nash to take over from Mick at the end of the season 13:29 - Oct 23 with 2332 viewsginkyblue

You heard it here first.

Poll: Letting smoke bomb off

Gerard Nash to take over from Mick at the end of the season on 13:30 - Oct 23 with 2322 viewsKieran_Knows

I hope not.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Gerard Nash to take over from Mick at the end of the season on 21:19 - Oct 23 with 2075 viewscarlisleaway

Gerard Nash to take over from Mick at the end of the season on 13:30 - Oct 23 by Kieran_Knows

I hope not.

He can be no worse.
Gerard Nash to take over from Mick at the end of the season on 21:22 - Oct 23 with 2061 viewsBackToRussia

I can't hear you.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Gerard Nash to take over from Mick at the end of the season on 21:28 - Oct 23 with 2017 viewsJ2BLUE

And no doubt last.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Gerard Nash to take over from Mick at the end of the season on 21:28 - Oct 23 with 2018 viewsChurchman75

Don't be ridiculous

Poll: Attendance today as its community day and ticket offer..... SAR Upper is full..

Erm? (n/t) on 21:29 - Oct 23 with 2001 viewsBloots

Gerard Nash to take over from Mick at the end of the season on 21:19 - Oct 23 by carlisleaway

He can be no worse.

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

Gerard Nash to take over from Mick at the end of the season on 03:10 - Oct 24 with 1673 viewsPilgrimblue

Tomorrow would be better but somehow I very much doubt it. Evans won't pay a penny to terminate MM early even though any other club would have sacked him by now.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024