Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hey Micknose - how did the big game go on Saturday? (n/t) 14:13 - Oct 23 with 1977 viewsSteve_M

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Hey Micknose - how did the big game go on Saturday? (n/t) on 14:17 - Oct 23 with 1974 viewsFrimleyBlue

Hi Steve, unfortunately we lost mate.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Hey Micknose - how did the big game go on Saturday? (n/t) on 14:21 - Oct 23 with 1956 viewsSpruceMoose

Hey Micknose - how did the big game go on Saturday? (n/t) on 14:17 - Oct 23 by FrimleyBlue

This week goes from bad to worse.

Just wait, some national treasure will be dead by the end of the week at this rate. I tell you what would just about finish off the entire country right now. Attenborough. There's no coming back from a derby loss, Brexit and Attenborough.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Hey Micknose - how did the big game go on Saturday? (n/t) on 14:22 - Oct 23 with 1947 viewsFrowsyArmLarry

Hey Micknose - how did the big game go on Saturday? (n/t) on 14:17 - Oct 23 by FrimleyBlue

Who did you play?
Hey Micknose - how did the big game go on Saturday? (n/t) on 14:25 - Oct 23 with 1933 viewsFrimleyBlue

Hey Micknose - how did the big game go on Saturday? (n/t) on 14:22 - Oct 23 by FrowsyArmLarry

Who did you play?

blackfield & langley

gave a good account of ourselves. They're 1 step above and top. 2 set piece headers was all that was between us on the day. Must to take into the rest of season for us as we chase top 6 and FA Cup qualification.

Waka waka eh eh

Hey Micknose - how did the big game go on Saturday? (n/t) on 14:28 - Oct 23 with 1918 viewsSteve_M

Hey Micknose - how did the big game go on Saturday? (n/t) on 14:25 - Oct 23 by FrimleyBlue

blackfield & langley

gave a good account of ourselves. They're 1 step above and top. 2 set piece headers was all that was between us on the day. Must to take into the rest of season for us as we chase top 6 and FA Cup qualification.

An honourable defeat at least, hopefully it was still good day for your club.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Hey Micknose - how did the big game go on Saturday? (n/t) on 14:32 - Oct 23 with 1908 viewsFrowsyArmLarry

Hey Micknose - how did the big game go on Saturday? (n/t) on 14:25 - Oct 23 by FrimleyBlue

blackfield & langley

For some reason I thought you were Frimley, but I guess they would be in a different league. Who do you play for?
George Young RIP on 14:33 - Oct 23 with 1901 viewsfactual_blue

Hey Micknose - how did the big game go on Saturday? (n/t) on 14:21 - Oct 23 by SpruceMoose

This week goes from bad to worse.

Just wait, some national treasure will be dead by the end of the week at this rate. I tell you what would just about finish off the entire country right now. Attenborough. There's no coming back from a derby loss, Brexit and Attenborough.

Former guitarist in The Easybeats and brother of the two brothers in AC/DC.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Hey Micknose - how did the big game go on Saturday? (n/t) on 14:46 - Oct 23 with 1873 viewsFrimleyBlue

Hey Micknose - how did the big game go on Saturday? (n/t) on 14:32 - Oct 23 by FrowsyArmLarry

For some reason I thought you were Frimley, but I guess they would be in a different league. Who do you play for?

it is frimley mate, ccl div 1, they're wessex prem.

Waka waka eh eh

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024