Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dyche to Everton 14:21 - Oct 23 with 13752 viewsStenvict

Lump on

Poll: What will be announced first?

on 14:51 - Oct 23 with 6390 views_

Dyche to Everton on 14:49 - Oct 23 by hype313

He also always had one eye on the Barca gig, and made no bones how much he coveted that role, which now will be a pipe dream for him.

Dyche to Everton on 14:51 - Oct 23 with 6388 viewsSpruceMoose

Dyche to Everton on 14:47 - Oct 23 by IpswichIrish

Lol
Ferguson's passion when Niasse who Koeman had treat like scum banged two in against Bournemouth was brilliant, Koeman just stood there. I think Everton fans want someone who's a bit in tune with them, Koeman never was, and never tried

I think that having a playing staff or a manager who visibly and passionately cares about the club is one of the last few areas left where fans can feel that real connection to a club, especially in the modern world of billionaire overseas owners and rampaging corporate interests etc.

Just look at how Chambers is becoming so beloved here. How many other people involved in the club give you the impression that ITFC is anything other than an employer for them?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Dyche to Everton on 14:52 - Oct 23 with 6385 viewsGuthrum

on 14:47 - Oct 23 by _

I just think that if Dyche holds on and gets Burnley well established in the Prem, he'll get much better offers than a relegation scrap with damaged goods at Everton. Meanwhile he's greatly appreciated and extremely secure where he is.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Dyche to Everton on 14:53 - Oct 23 with 6379 viewshype313

on 14:51 - Oct 23 by _

Think it was always one way traffic with him, however he is still revered by the fans at Barca.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Dyche to Everton on 14:53 - Oct 23 with 6376 viewsIpswichIrish

Dyche to Everton on 14:37 - Oct 23 by Guthrum

My question would be why would he want to drop down to them, when he's doing well at Burnley?

Everton are a great club, he'd be stepping up, more money, bigger budget, if he does a great job he might get the England job which will be a step back
Dyche to Everton on 15:00 - Oct 23 with 6355 viewschicoazul

Dyche to Everton on 14:52 - Oct 23 by Guthrum

I just think that if Dyche holds on and gets Burnley well established in the Prem, he'll get much better offers than a relegation scrap with damaged goods at Everton. Meanwhile he's greatly appreciated and extremely secure where he is.

Dyche is one of the very best Managers in the country but money talks sadly. And maybe he fancies a challenge, hes been in the job almost as long as McCarthy.

Wow. How depressing. Look at whats happened to their club and ours since.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Dyche to Everton on 15:07 - Oct 23 with 6321 viewsSteve_M

Dyche to Everton on 15:00 - Oct 23 by chicoazul

Dyche is one of the very best Managers in the country but money talks sadly. And maybe he fancies a challenge, hes been in the job almost as long as McCarthy.

Wow. How depressing. Look at whats happened to their club and ours since.

They had one recent promotion prior to Dyche and used that money to reinvest. There's always a question of how sustainable that is when the inevitable bad season comes round but it's probably a lot of fun to try it (plus house prices etc).

The clueless profligacy of Evans in the early years could have done the same for us if only it had been used properly.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Dyche to Everton on 17:35 - Oct 23 with 6256 viewsBerlinBlue

I really rate him, but why move mid-season on the back of another manager getting the boot? Had Koeman not been sacked, this wouldn't even be being talked about.
Dyche is doing a great job at Burnley and will undoubtedly get the chance at a bigger club. But why do it now.
Login to get fewer ads

Dyche to Everton on 20:46 - Oct 23 with 6218 viewsvapour_trail

Dyche to Everton on 17:35 - Oct 23 by BerlinBlue

I really rate him, but why move mid-season on the back of another manager getting the boot? Had Koeman not been sacked, this wouldn't even be being talked about.
Dyche is doing a great job at Burnley and will undoubtedly get the chance at a bigger club. But why do it now.

Which bigger club than Everton will roll the dice on him? He won't get a top six job.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Dyche to Everton on 09:31 - Oct 24 with 6137 viewsKing_of_Portman_Rd

Dyche to Everton on 20:46 - Oct 23 by vapour_trail

Which bigger club than Everton will roll the dice on him? He won't get a top six job.

Exactly..

No one in or around European football are likely to take that risk as they'll all fall back on the old excuse of "No European experience" etc.

He needs to take another step to get that from the likes of Everton or dare I say it, Leicester in order to be even considered for jobs like Arsenal (where I think he would be ideal) or Spurs etc.
Dyche to Everton on 09:39 - Oct 24 with 6130 viewschicoazul

Dyche to Everton on 17:35 - Oct 23 by BerlinBlue

There are about 5 clubs bigger than Everton in the country. He won't be going to Manchester any time soon. He might want to hang on for Liverpool though.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!

Dyche to Everton on 09:41 - Oct 24 with 6130 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Dyche to Everton on 09:39 - Oct 24 by chicoazul

There are about 5 clubs bigger than Everton in the country. He won't be going to Manchester any time soon. He might want to hang on for Liverpool though.

Hahahahahahaha

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Dyche to Everton on 10:03 - Oct 24 with 6115 viewsJ2BLUE

Dyche to Everton on 09:39 - Oct 24 by chicoazul

Come off it. Everton is the biggest job Dyche could get at the moment and if he proves himself there then maybe one of the big boys will take a look. At the moment he wouldn't get the Liverpool job, their fans wouldn't accept him.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Dyche to Everton on 10:07 - Oct 24 with 6107 viewschicoazul

Dyche to Everton on 10:03 - Oct 24 by J2BLUE

Come off it. Everton is the biggest job Dyche could get at the moment and if he proves himself there then maybe one of the big boys will take a look. At the moment he wouldn't get the Liverpool job, their fans wouldn't accept him.

Yes I agree! What I mean is for someone to say "he should wait for a big club" is nonsense as those jobs arent coming vacant any time soon apart from maybe Liverpool but it''s arguable that Liverpool is a big club now.
I think Moyes' failure at Man U has put big clubs off taking a chance on someone like Dyche.

Dyche to Everton on 10:14 - Oct 24 with 6095 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Dyche to Everton on 10:07 - Oct 24 by chicoazul

Yes I agree! What I mean is for someone to say "he should wait for a big club" is nonsense as those jobs arent coming vacant any time soon apart from maybe Liverpool but it''s arguable that Liverpool is a big club now.
I think Moyes' failure at Man U has put big clubs off taking a chance on someone like Dyche.

I think the bigger problem with Liverpool is that even if the job becomes available there isn’t a cat in hells chance he gets it

VT is right - Everton is by far the biggest job he’ll be able to get anytime soon

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Dyche to Everton on 15:18 - Oct 24 with 6052 viewsWickets

I heard they are impressed with the Town connection and Big Dave Unsworth is in the mix.
Dyche to Everton on 15:37 - Oct 24 with 6043 viewsPrideOfTheEast

Dyche to Everton on 10:14 - Oct 24 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

I think the bigger problem with Liverpool is that even if the job becomes available there isn’t a cat in hells chance he gets it

VT is right - Everton is by far the biggest job he’ll be able to get anytime soon

I'm not convinced they'd go for Dyche. The players seem to like Unsworth so if he wins a couple whilst in interim charge presumably he'd be in with a shout.

The Watford guy would be top of my list but I expect they want a bigger name.
Dyche to Everton on 14:05 - Oct 30 with 5934 viewsJ2BLUE

Heard anything else on this?

Truly impaired.

Dyche to Everton on 14:17 - Oct 30 with 5898 viewsSE1blue

Dyche to Everton on 14:05 - Oct 30 by J2BLUE

Heard anything else on this?

He's moved into current favourite, probably based on yesterday's result.

Allardyce is now being touted too though.

Blog: D-I-V-O-R-C-E

Dyche to Everton on 15:57 - Nov 3 with 5766 viewsSE1blue

Dyche to Everton on 14:17 - Oct 30 by SE1blue

He's moved into current favourite, probably based on yesterday's result.

Allardyce is now being touted too though.

Allardyce now favourite.

I hope Everton are more forward thinking.

https://www.oddschecker.com/football/football-specials/everton/next-permanent-ma

Dyche to Everton on 11:07 - Nov 10 with 5614 viewsSE1blue

Dyche to Everton on 11:46 - Nov 10 with 5566 viewsNo9

According to Soccer on sunday it's Stephen Gerrad

https://socceronsunday.com/article/steven-gerrard-appointed-new-everton-manager/
Dyche to Everton on 12:10 - Nov 10 with 5541 viewsuefacup81

Dyche now out to 12s with a few bookies on Oddschecker...

Poll: Predictions for tonight?

Dyche to Everton on 12:23 - Nov 10 with 5529 viewsSW6Tractor

Dyche to Everton on 15:57 - Nov 3 by SE1blue

Allardyce now favourite.

I hope Everton are more forward thinking.

https://www.oddschecker.com/football/football-specials/everton/next-permanent-ma

He'll do a job keeping them up.

Past that, if you're a Toffee, you'd want your club to go bigger and better than Allardyce. Will be a great gig in a few years when they have their new stadium etc.
Dyche to Everton on 20:05 - Nov 29 with 5242 viewsJ2BLUE

Mug.

Truly impaired.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024