Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dyche to Everton 14:21 - Oct 23 with 13728 viewsStenvict

Lump on

Poll: What will be announced first?

Dyche to Everton on 14:23 - Oct 23 with 7343 viewsSpruceMoose

I heard the point made the other day that Everton REALLY don't have the kind of players that are capable of playing in the Dyche fashion.

Which means they'll probably appoint him.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Dyche to Everton on 14:25 - Oct 23 with 7311 viewsgmanrom

Your reasoning behind this before someone does go and put their life saving's on this?

Poll: In the next 5 years what league do you us settling in?

on 14:26 - Oct 23 with 7308 views_

Dyche to Everton on 14:29 - Oct 23 with 7293 viewsStenvict

Dyche to Everton on 14:25 - Oct 23 by gmanrom

Your reasoning behind this before someone does go and put their life saving's on this?

Jordan Pickford's cousin.

I was told about Tammy Abraham going to Swansea before he went due to them playing at the u21 Championship in the summer.

Apparently, it's pretty much guaranteed.

Poll: What will be announced first?

Dyche to Everton on 14:33 - Oct 23 with 7267 viewsgmanrom

Dyche to Everton on 14:29 - Oct 23 by Stenvict

I was told about Tammy Abraham going to Swansea before he went due to them playing at the u21 Championship in the summer.

Ok might have a few shillings on then mate cheers.

Dyche to Everton on 14:34 - Oct 23 with 7257 viewsfactual_blue

on 14:26 - Oct 23 by _

David Davis more like.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Dyche to Everton on 14:34 - Oct 23 with 7255 viewsBent_double

...then McCarthy to Burnley?

Fingers crossed!

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

Dyche to Everton on 14:37 - Oct 23 with 7231 viewsGuthrum

My question would be why would he want to drop down to them, when he's doing well at Burnley?

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Login to get fewer ads

Dyche to Everton on 14:37 - Oct 23 with 7230 viewsKing_of_Portman_Rd

Would be a very good appointment.. Dyche is certainly a manager on an upward trajectory and deserves a shot at one of the 'bigger' clubs and the next logical step is to go to a club that is/has been knocking on the door of European football..

I suspect Everton have blinked because they will likely be fishing in the same pond as Leicester and don't want to miss out on a decent candidate
Dyche to Everton on 14:38 - Oct 23 with 7227 viewsgmanrom

Dyche to Everton on 14:23 - Oct 23 by SpruceMoose

I heard the point made the other day that Everton REALLY don't have the kind of players that are capable of playing in the Dyche fashion.

Which means they'll probably appoint him.

Went on oddschecker and saw 8/1 my eyes lit up unfortunately that is not available lol

on 14:38 - Oct 23 with 7231 views_

Dyche to Everton on 14:37 - Oct 23 by Guthrum

My question would be why would he want to drop down to them, when he's doing well at Burnley?

Dyche to Everton on 14:41 - Oct 23 with 7206 viewshype313

Dyche to Everton on 14:38 - Oct 23 by gmanrom

Went on oddschecker and saw 8/1 my eyes lit up unfortunately that is not available lol

Same here, it suddenly changed mid betslip

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Dyche to Everton on 14:41 - Oct 23 with 7206 viewsuncle

Take a cold shower
Dyche to Everton on 14:41 - Oct 23 with 7203 viewsIpswichIrish

Dyche to Everton on 14:29 - Oct 23 by Stenvict

They should give it to Duncan Ferguson and David Unsworth til the end of the season. The way Koeman treat Niasse and McCarthy who are players was an absolute disgrace but they're a great club so hope it works out for them but keep away from that creep Mancini, terrible attitude
Dyche to Everton on 14:43 - Oct 23 with 7186 viewsSpruceMoose

Dyche to Everton on 14:41 - Oct 23 by IpswichIrish

They should give it to Duncan Ferguson and David Unsworth til the end of the season. The way Koeman treat Niasse and McCarthy who are players was an absolute disgrace but they're a great club so hope it works out for them but keep away from that creep Mancini, terrible attitude

On an unrelated note, if journalists though Roy Keane was intimidating to interview, I can only imagine the fear that would come along with interviewing Big Dunc.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Dyche to Everton on 14:45 - Oct 23 with 7166 viewsGuthrum

on 14:38 - Oct 23 by _

But a more unstable environment and a squad missing key players. Could also be a scenario for someone to come a real cropper.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Dyche to Everton on 14:46 - Oct 23 with 7166 viewsJohnny_Boy

This has been doing the rounds for the last month or so.
Dyche to Everton on 14:46 - Oct 23 with 7168 viewsgmanrom

on 14:38 - Oct 23 by _

Unfortunately this thread was about an hour late :(

Dyche to Everton on 14:46 - Oct 23 with 7166 viewsBent_double

Maybe because at the moment he actually has to work in Burnley. He might even live there *shudder*.

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

Dyche to Everton on 14:47 - Oct 23 with 7156 viewsSpruceMoose

Dyche to Everton on 14:46 - Oct 23 by Bent_double

Maybe because at the moment he actually has to work in Burnley. He might even live there *shudder*.

House prices are pretty affordable there. Difficult to get to your car parked at Gatwick though.

on 14:47 - Oct 23 with 7156 views_

Dyche to Everton on 14:45 - Oct 23 by Guthrum

But a more unstable environment and a squad missing key players. Could also be a scenario for someone to come a real cropper.

Dyche to Everton on 14:47 - Oct 23 with 7153 viewsIpswichIrish

Dyche to Everton on 14:43 - Oct 23 by SpruceMoose

On an unrelated note, if journalists though Roy Keane was intimidating to interview, I can only imagine the fear that would come along with interviewing Big Dunc.

Lol
Ferguson's passion when Niasse who Koeman had treat like scum banged two in against Bournemouth was brilliant, Koeman just stood there. I think Everton fans want someone who's a bit in tune with them, Koeman never was, and never tried
Dyche to Everton on 14:48 - Oct 23 with 7145 viewschicoazul

Everton will probably double and maybe triple his salary.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Dyche to Everton on 14:49 - Oct 23 with 7134 viewshype313

Dyche to Everton on 14:47 - Oct 23 by IpswichIrish

Lol
Ferguson's passion when Niasse who Koeman had treat like scum banged two in against Bournemouth was brilliant, Koeman just stood there. I think Everton fans want someone who's a bit in tune with them, Koeman never was, and never tried

He also always had one eye on the Barca gig, and made no bones how much he coveted that role, which now will be a pipe dream for him.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Dyche to Everton on 14:50 - Oct 23 with 7125 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Dyche to Everton on 14:37 - Oct 23 by King_of_Portman_Rd

Would be a very good appointment.. Dyche is certainly a manager on an upward trajectory and deserves a shot at one of the 'bigger' clubs and the next logical step is to go to a club that is/has been knocking on the door of European football..

I suspect Everton have blinked because they will likely be fishing in the same pond as Leicester and don't want to miss out on a decent candidate

Would like to see that, think he has earned a big move.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024