Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Was going to post about yesterday’s match being the weirdest derby ever, with. 16:01 - Oct 23 with 1649 viewsBLUEBEAT

...a distinct lack of passion from both teams.

But I can’t be arsed.

Poll: W or W

Was going to post about yesterday’s match being the weirdest derby ever, with. on 16:03 - Oct 23 with 1637 viewsSpruceMoose

There wasn't even anyone in the Norwich side I'd really heard of, let alone to inspire hatred in me.

Suspect it was just another game for most of those playing too.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Was going to post about yesterday’s match being the weirdest derby ever, with. on 16:23 - Oct 23 with 1574 viewsBLUEBEAT

Was going to post about yesterday’s match being the weirdest derby ever, with. on 16:03 - Oct 23 by SpruceMoose

There wasn't even anyone in the Norwich side I'd really heard of, let alone to inspire hatred in me.

Suspect it was just another game for most of those playing too.

Even the Budgie fans were quiet. I assume they’ve acclimatised to Farke’s method, so patiently sit waiting for their one clear cut chance of the match. Then cheer for a minute.

Football really has lost it’s soul. I do not regret cancelling my S/T one iota.

Poll: W or W

Was going to post about yesterday’s match being the weirdest derby ever, with. on 18:19 - Oct 23 with 1430 viewsstonojnr

it was weird wasnt it ? just felt like we were playing any other team in any other fixture, they just happened to be in yellow and green and came from norfolk.

I know weve said it before how do players connect with derby games in the modern era, and theres an element to keep them grounded and focused to treat it like any other game, but yeah it really wasnt like any derby game Ive been to before.
Was going to post about yesterday’s match being the weirdest derby ever, with. on 18:23 - Oct 23 with 1418 viewsSpruceMoose

Was going to post about yesterday’s match being the weirdest derby ever, with. on 18:19 - Oct 23 by stonojnr

it was weird wasnt it ? just felt like we were playing any other team in any other fixture, they just happened to be in yellow and green and came from norfolk.

I know weve said it before how do players connect with derby games in the modern era, and theres an element to keep them grounded and focused to treat it like any other game, but yeah it really wasnt like any derby game Ive been to before.

It really lacked a violent challenge in the first thirty seconds. If derbys have traditionally been played at 100mph, this game barely got out of first gear.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Was going to post about yesterday’s match being the weirdest derby ever, with. on 18:36 - Oct 23 with 1368 viewsBerlinBlue

That's because Oliveira wasn't involved. Otherwise he'd have been flaunting himself round the pitch incurring our wrath.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024