Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What time does the 3 hour look East football special start? (n/t) 17:59 - Oct 23 with 3625 viewsFtnfwest

What time does the 3 hour look East football special start? (n/t) on 17:59 - Oct 23 with 3622 viewsBenters

now

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

What time does the 3 hour look East football special start? (n/t) on 18:02 - Oct 23 with 3613 viewsbrogansnose

What time does the 3 hour look East football special start? (n/t) on 17:59 - Oct 23 by Benters

now

I'm going to avoid it so that I don't have to see Smug Stu and Snidey Suzy.
What time does the 3 hour look East football special start? (n/t) on 18:04 - Oct 23 with 3608 viewsfactual_blue

What time does the 3 hour look East football special start? (n/t) on 17:59 - Oct 23 by Benters

now

18:30hrs

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

What time does the 3 hour look East football special start? (n/t) on 18:06 - Oct 23 with 3603 viewsfactual_blue

What time does the 3 hour look East football special start? (n/t) on 18:02 - Oct 23 by brogansnose

There's only one programme for important news at 6:30pm on a weekday

What time does the 3 hour look East football special start? (n/t) on 18:06 - Oct 23 with 3603 viewsBenters

What time does the 3 hour look East football special start? (n/t) on 18:02 - Oct 23 by brogansnose

Im watching Anglia news.

We are in Norwich already at the beer festival.

Gentlybentley

What time does the 3 hour look East football special start? (n/t) on 18:08 - Oct 23 with 3589 viewsBenters

What time does the 3 hour look East football special start? (n/t) on 18:06 - Oct 23 by factual_blue

This.

Gentlybentley

What time does the 3 hour look East football special start? (n/t) on 18:08 - Oct 23 with 3588 viewsFtnfwest

What time does the 3 hour look East football special start? (n/t) on 18:06 - Oct 23 by factual_blue

Doing your groundwork for Saturday's prediction?
What time does the 3 hour look East football special start? (n/t) on 18:10 - Oct 23 with 3576 viewsFtnfwest

It'll be white that gets the line mentioning 9 games...and a cathedral
Login to get fewer ads

What time does the 3 hour look East football special start? (n/t) on 18:11 - Oct 23 with 3577 viewsbrogansnose

What time does the 3 hour look East football special start? (n/t) on 18:06 - Oct 23 by Benters

Im watching Anglia news.

Are they celebrating with a beer festival ?

I never watch ITV aprt from Morse and the young Morse thing.
What time does the 3 hour look East football special start? (n/t) on 18:14 - Oct 23 with 3569 viewsBenters

What time does the 3 hour look East football special start? (n/t) on 18:11 - Oct 23 by brogansnose

40th year its been on.

I like Morse.

He liked his Ales,none of that girlsberg rubbish.

Gentlybentley

What time does the 3 hour look East football special start? (n/t) on 18:18 - Oct 23 with 3546 viewsfactual_blue

What time does the 3 hour look East football special start? (n/t) on 18:11 - Oct 23 by brogansnose

I never watch ITV.

What time does the 3 hour look East football special start? (n/t) on 18:19 - Oct 23 with 3541 viewsfactual_blue

What time does the 3 hour look East football special start? (n/t) on 18:08 - Oct 23 by Ftnfwest

Doing your groundwork for Saturday's prediction?

Time spent preparing is never wasted.

What time does the 3 hour look East football special start? (n/t) on 18:21 - Oct 23 with 3539 viewsSpruceMoose

What time does the 3 hour look East football special start? (n/t) on 18:18 - Oct 23 by factual_blue

I never watch ITV.

That reminds me, tune in 8pm Eastern, 7pm Central for the hit new TV series, 'Mounted Moose'. Set in Oxfordshire, a hungry rookie police horse undergoes training despite an obvious issue. He's no horse...'

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

What time does the 3 hour look East football special start? (n/t) on 18:44 - Oct 23 with 3481 viewsfactual_blue

What time does the 3 hour look East football special start? (n/t) on 18:21 - Oct 23 by SpruceMoose

That reminds me, tune in 8pm Eastern, 7pm Central for the hit new TV series, 'Mounted Moose'. Set in Oxfordshire, a hungry rookie police horse undergoes training despite an obvious issue. He's no horse...'

8.00pm?

I'll be watching MooseEnders.

What time does the 3 hour look East football special start? (n/t) on 19:16 - Oct 23 with 3427 viewsjas0999

In fairness if I’d got their recent record I’d be smug too. Sadly we are cack.
What time does the 3 hour look East football special start? (n/t) on 19:17 - Oct 23 with 3423 viewsgainsboroughblue

People still watch that dog sh1te programme?

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

What time does the 3 hour look East football special start? (n/t) on 19:40 - Oct 23 with 3373 viewsFtnfwest

What time does the 3 hour look East football special start? (n/t) on 18:06 - Oct 23 by Benters

Im watching Anglia news.

Were you the one strolling past the presenter with the handlebar moustache?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024