Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Those fans who scream ‘but who else is there buh’ 21:15 - Oct 23 with 1119 viewsCoco

Where the mere suggestion of replacing that one dimensional, self promoting ego that is Mick McCarthy.

[Post edited 23 Oct 2017 21:18]

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Thise fans who scream ‘but who else is there buh’ on 21:19 - Oct 23 with 1080 viewsgainsboroughblue

Other clubs have found some decent replacements for managers (failing or otherwise) in the last five years that Mick and Marcus have taken us to apathy city.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Thise fans who scream ‘but who else is there buh’ on 23:05 - Oct 23 with 920 viewsIpswichIrish

Thise fans who scream ‘but who else is there buh’ on 21:19 - Oct 23 by gainsboroughblue

Other clubs have found some decent replacements for managers (failing or otherwise) in the last five years that Mick and Marcus have taken us to apathy city.

Aye and some have been relegated to league one like Blackburn. Accept many don't like Mick but I do and it doesn't make me any less of a fan, eejits shoot you down if you don't call for the manager to be gone every single day
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024