Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Unfortunately time for Mick to go.... 21:48 - Oct 23 with 1023 viewsChurchman75

Yes he did wonders the first season and then dragged us into the play off-season but yesterday's result was no surprise to anyone. The players body language along with supporters and MM/TC on the side line was visible for all to see. Everyone knew the inevitable was going to happen.
Everyone left and within an hour I had forgotten about it which has never ever happened in the past. A change of direction and spark is needed and quickly. If not sadder times are coming.
Evans/McCarthy - one of you please do the decent thing if you care about OUR club!

Poll: Attendance today as its community day and ticket offer..... SAR Upper is full..

Unfortunately time for Mick to go.... on 21:50 - Oct 23 with 1001 viewsCoco

Why have you dug up a post from 2015?

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Unfortunately time for Mick to go.... on 21:51 - Oct 23 with 999 viewsm14_blue

Certainly feels like a watershed if the mood on here is a true reflection of the fanbase as a whole.

In the past it's always been fairly evenly split between inners and outers but is getting close to a unanimous view that we need a change.
Unfortunately time for Mick to go.... on 21:57 - Oct 23 with 976 viewsstrikalite

Unfortunately time for Mick to go.... on 21:51 - Oct 23 by m14_blue

Certainly feels like a watershed if the mood on here is a true reflection of the fanbase as a whole.

In the past it's always been fairly evenly split between inners and outers but is getting close to a unanimous view that we need a change.

The truth is he's going nowhere due to this still punching above our weight, he has everyone by the ba!!$ with that one...

Our only hope was that ST sales would drop to around the 7-8k mark, that may have forced Evans's hand, now we're stuck certainly until the end of the season..
Unfortunately time for Mick to go.... on 22:09 - Oct 23 with 921 viewsTractorWood

A lot of people clearly weren't convinced about the direction and strategy of the club when seasons tickets were up for renewal, including me. As some have said it's been more of a gradual loss of fans depending on their appetite for suffering mediocrity.

I think we'd improve under a new manager briefly but the tone at the top needs to change too for any sustainable improvement.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024