Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Question re: Nodge fans and The Station Hotel 22:08 - Oct 23 with 2192 viewsBrixtonBlue

I know many won't drink, but surely one pub isn't enough to hold all those that do? Where else do they go?

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Question re: Nodge fans and The Station Hotel on 22:10 - Oct 23 with 2176 viewsgainsboroughblue

In the river with any luck.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Question re: Nodge fans and The Station Hotel on 22:14 - Oct 23 with 2138 viewsTractorWood

I imagine some of them park up, have some breakfast and then wander in. Especially if they've been coming to derbies for years and years. If they don't wear a shirt and don't shout their mouth off, how would you ever know?

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Question re: Nodge fans and The Station Hotel on 22:17 - Oct 23 with 2113 viewsjeera

Question re: Nodge fans and The Station Hotel on 22:14 - Oct 23 by TractorWood

I imagine some of them park up, have some breakfast and then wander in. Especially if they've been coming to derbies for years and years. If they don't wear a shirt and don't shout their mouth off, how would you ever know?

Disfigurement?

Awful thick Norfolk accent?

Hand-holding with someone looking suspiciously like them?

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Question re: Nodge fans and The Station Hotel on 22:18 - Oct 23 with 2106 viewsgainsboroughblue

Question re: Nodge fans and The Station Hotel on 22:17 - Oct 23 by jeera

Disfigurement?

Awful thick Norfolk accent?

Hand-holding with someone looking suspiciously like them?

Not to mention utter bewilderment on their faces.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Question re: Nodge fans and The Station Hotel on 22:21 - Oct 23 with 2094 viewsjeera

Question re: Nodge fans and The Station Hotel on 22:18 - Oct 23 by gainsboroughblue

Not to mention utter bewilderment on their faces.

Pointing at things.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Question re: Nodge fans and The Station Hotel on 22:25 - Oct 23 with 2076 viewsMelford

Most of them are in the bit out the back, it really pisses me off walking from the station seeing a good few hundred of them when you walk over the bridge, giving it large, singing and letting off flares. Compared to when we're up there when they march us out the back of the station straight into the ground.

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

Question re: Nodge fans and The Station Hotel on 23:01 - Oct 23 with 1945 viewsbournemouthblue

Haven't they put a few in Liquid (now Unit 17) before also?

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024