Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
would you have Jim Magilton back to replace Mick? 23:02 - Oct 23 with 1109 viewsJamesBlue91

Poll: Would you replace Mick McCarthy with Shefki Kuqi?

would you have Jim Magilton back to replace Mick? on 23:05 - Oct 23 with 1088 viewsCurrie10

Exactly the kind of crap I've read many a time.

No I would not have him back. Did a decent job until he got $$$$, then with us well placed in Jan and crying out for a left winger proceeded to sign 3 more CMs..... jesus. Had a decent chance that term otherwise. Wasted so much $$$
would you have Jim Magilton back to replace Mick? on 23:12 - Oct 23 with 1064 viewsSpruceMoose

What is this madness? Jim? God love him, hell no. What next? Give Roy Keane another crack of the whip?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

would you have Jim Magilton back to replace Mick? on 23:24 - Oct 23 with 1043 viewsLuk38644

No, the time has passed.

He wouldn't come back here under Evans anyway, he has said that a few times on Twitter.
would you have Jim Magilton back to replace Mick? on 23:24 - Oct 23 with 1042 viewsCurrie10

would you have Jim Magilton back to replace Mick? on 23:12 - Oct 23 by SpruceMoose

What is this madness? Jim? God love him, hell no. What next? Give Roy Keane another crack of the whip?

I just cannot get over that January window with Jim!
would you have Jim Magilton back to replace Mick? on 23:41 - Oct 23 with 1008 viewsSpruceMoose

would you have Jim Magilton back to replace Mick? on 23:24 - Oct 23 by Currie10

I just cannot get over that January window with Jim!

Nor could he. Think that's why I saw him in McGintys so much!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024