Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Burton A 23:17 - Oct 23 with 865 viewsCurrie10

So whose going, and are you confident!?

End of the day not happy with the recent run, however only 3 points and should we win at Burton it will go some way to undoing the damage.

COYB.
Burton A on 23:29 - Oct 23 with 852 viewsblaggers

I'll be going, if only to catch up with a mate who lives in Derby. It's a game we'll probably win, as Burton are below us. It'll be my first awat game since I watched Jonny Parr score a great goal against Forest, only for Gerken to screw up at the other end in injury time.

Poll: What happens next?

Burton A on 23:38 - Oct 23 with 836 viewsCurrie10

Burton A on 23:29 - Oct 23 by blaggers

I'll be going, if only to catch up with a mate who lives in Derby. It's a game we'll probably win, as Burton are below us. It'll be my first awat game since I watched Jonny Parr score a great goal against Forest, only for Gerken to screw up at the other end in injury time.

I was at that game, went hooters before. What a day until that......... grrrrrrrrrr.

Did Burton v Port Vale on a Friday when my mate who wanted to do the 92 split up with his gf at the time. Port Vale had a winger that looked so out of place and above the level.

They have a terrace. Should be a decent away day that.
Burton A on 23:45 - Oct 23 with 819 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Burton by The_Romford_Blue 23 Oct 2017 16:18
Anyone else bothering to make the trip?

6 of us going. My appetite for the footballing side of the day is significantly less than if we had won yesterday.

My first visit there as well so at least I can tick off another ground. Who else is coming?

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024