Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
For those of you keen for Mick to leave 23:48 - Oct 23 with 13596 viewsCurrie10

I assume a good proportion of people are of the opinion that -
* We would play better stuff.
* Could have a better chance of promotion.
* Be exciting to start with.

However, it could go the other way too.
* Results could get worse.
* Players may not wish to sign for the new gafa

Probably other areas for both. I assume people who want Mick out, which I can understand can see both points?
For those of you keen for Mick to leave on 06:50 - Oct 24 with 3663 viewsTLA

For those of you keen for Mick to leave on 05:34 - Oct 24 by Benters

I think Didz is getting ready for the off !

His recent interview definitely had the sound of someone negotiating a new contract whilst saying 'come and get me' to other clubs!
For those of you keen for Mick to leave on 06:51 - Oct 24 with 3662 viewsBenters

For those of you keen for Mick to leave on 06:50 - Oct 24 by TLA

His recent interview definitely had the sound of someone negotiating a new contract whilst saying 'come and get me' to other clubs!

Indeed.

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

For those of you keen for Mick to leave on 07:12 - Oct 24 with 3641 viewsbluesym

For those of you keen for Mick to leave on 04:19 - Oct 24 by The_Romford_Blue

Well we do to be fair.

There's no way we'd be relegated under him. He'd simply make us hard to beat and scrap out draws like we did last season if it ever got genuinely possible to go down.

It's just all very stale right now unfortunately

No, we dont.its your opinion that we wouldnt go down under McCarthy,it isnt fact.

Poll: Is Micheal Mcintyre actually funny?

For those of you keen for Mick to leave on 07:15 - Oct 24 with 3639 viewsbluesym

“players may not wish to sign for the new gaffa’

Im sorry but that is straw grasping of the highest order in terms of reasons to keep McCarthy as manager.

For those of you keen for Mick to leave on 07:22 - Oct 24 with 3625 viewsBenters

For those of you keen for Mick to leave on 07:12 - Oct 24 by bluesym

No, we dont.its your opinion that we wouldnt go down under McCarthy,it isnt fact.

Indeed.

Gentlybentley

For those of you keen for Mick to leave on 07:37 - Oct 24 with 3601 viewsBenters

For those of you keen for Mick to leave on 23:52 - Oct 23 by Sarge

Yep results could get worse but only marginally. 9 losses from 9 instead of 7?

People might not sign for the new manager but who knows how many players have been put off Ipswich in the last 5 years because of the crap football we play?

Our existence as it is currently is meaningless, something must be done.

When though !?

Gentlybentley

For those of you keen for Mick to leave on 08:45 - Oct 24 with 3566 viewsJohnny_Boy

But you've just said in your own thread, the playing under MM is 'horrific'.
For those of you keen for Mick to leave on 10:31 - Oct 24 with 3526 viewsCurrie10

For those of you keen for Mick to leave on 07:15 - Oct 24 by bluesym

“players may not wish to sign for the new gaffa’

Im sorry but that is straw grasping of the highest order in terms of reasons to keep McCarthy as manager.

Laughable comment. To say the manager incharge doesn't have a big impact at signings is utterly hilarious. Waghorn was going to Sunderland until Mick came in for him.

Keane blamed Geography for players not moving here............

Not for one second saying another manager may not be able to recruit well, however I think many are happy to come and play for Mick.
Login to get fewer ads

How can one small sentence be.... on 10:37 - Oct 24 with 3521 viewsBloots

For those of you keen for Mick to leave on 06:22 - Oct 24 by Keaneish

I'd rather lose under another manager and have some hope if change than repeatedly lose under Mick knowing that next week will be exact the same.

....so wrong?

Good work.

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

For those of you keen for Mick to leave on 10:42 - Oct 24 with 3519 viewschicoazul

For those of you keen for Mick to leave on 10:31 - Oct 24 by Currie10

Laughable comment. To say the manager incharge doesn't have a big impact at signings is utterly hilarious. Waghorn was going to Sunderland until Mick came in for him.

Not for one second saying another manager may not be able to recruit well, however I think many are happy to come and play for Mick.

Keane stupidly insisted the players live within half an hour or so of the training ground. There is nothing wrong with Ipswich's geography, it's an hour or so to London.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

For those of you keen for Mick to leave on 10:50 - Oct 24 with 3508 viewsSarge

For those of you keen for Mick to leave on 07:37 - Oct 24 by Benters

When though !?

About 12 months ago ideally
For those of you keen for Mick to leave on 10:51 - Oct 24 with 3508 viewsCoco

#DareToDream

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

For those of you keen for Mick to leave on 11:11 - Oct 24 with 3485 viewsitfcjoe

For those of you keen for Mick to leave on 10:42 - Oct 24 by chicoazul

Keane stupidly insisted the players live within half an hour or so of the training ground. There is nothing wrong with Ipswich's geography, it's an hour or so to London.

That's still in the players contracts today - is it really stupid to not want players to drive from London to Ipswich to train everyday when they are earning thousands of pounds a week?

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

For those of you keen for Mick to leave on 11:15 - Oct 24 with 3476 viewsbluesym

For those of you keen for Mick to leave on 10:31 - Oct 24 by Currie10

You said players may not want to sign for a different manager as a reason to keep McCarthy and then say that for one minute you arent saying a different manager couldnt recruit well!

Now thats laughable.

For those of you keen for Mick to leave on 11:20 - Oct 24 with 3461 viewsRyorry

For those of you keen for Mick to leave on 11:11 - Oct 24 by itfcjoe

That's still in the players contracts today - is it really stupid to not want players to drive from London to Ipswich to train everyday when they are earning thousands of pounds a week?

In that case they could afford a chauffeur couldn't they.

Or even the train fares.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

For those of you keen for Mick to leave on 11:22 - Oct 24 with 3457 viewsitfcjoe

For those of you keen for Mick to leave on 11:20 - Oct 24 by Ryorry

Or even the train fares.

Of course, but they wouldn't - it was at time when Lisbie and Thatcher were driving from South London to Ipswich every day

You can rent a decent place in Kesgrave for £750 a month a 5 minute drive from the training ground - it's the least that should be expected.

For those of you keen for Mick to leave on 11:27 - Oct 24 with 3446 viewsRyorry

For those of you keen for Mick to leave on 11:22 - Oct 24 by itfcjoe

Of course, but they wouldn't - it was at time when Lisbie and Thatcher were driving from South London to Ipswich every day

You can rent a decent place in Kesgrave for £750 a month a 5 minute drive from the training ground - it's the least that should be expected.

I think placing such restrictions on players these days would be laughable. Up to them to organise their work/life balance in a reasonable way.

For those of you keen for Mick to leave on 11:31 - Oct 24 with 3435 viewsitfcjoe

For those of you keen for Mick to leave on 11:27 - Oct 24 by Ryorry

I think placing such restrictions on players these days would be laughable. Up to them to organise their work/life balance in a reasonable way.

It's in the contracts currently.

They are paid to keep themselves in the best mental and physical state possible - driving long distances every day doesn't help with that. It seems a fairly obvious requirement to limit that from there day.

For those of you keen for Mick to leave on 11:32 - Oct 24 with 3431 viewsStokieBlue

Don't cross the road you might get hit by a bus.

Basically the same argument and just as silly.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

For those of you keen for Mick to leave on 11:34 - Oct 24 with 3429 viewsIpswichJonesy

If he doesn't leave things will never get better. It's either look to the future & rebuild or stagnate in this league for another 16 years... Or maybe worse!
For those of you keen for Mick to leave on 11:37 - Oct 24 with 3426 viewsRyorry

For those of you keen for Mick to leave on 11:31 - Oct 24 by itfcjoe

It's in the contracts currently.

They are paid to keep themselves in the best mental and physical state possible - driving long distances every day doesn't help with that. It seems a fairly obvious requirement to limit that from there day.

Really? thanks for the info. Doesn't make it any less ridiculous to me, esp for the family guys who may have London ties. Chauffeurs are certainly an option these days.

For those of you keen for Mick to leave on 11:41 - Oct 24 with 3420 viewsitfcjoe

For those of you keen for Mick to leave on 11:37 - Oct 24 by Ryorry

Really? thanks for the info. Doesn't make it any less ridiculous to me, esp for the family guys who may have London ties. Chauffeurs are certainly an option these days.

I think they get a day off in the week and will go up their for afternoons during the week etc - it's just to have a base here so they aren't late for training or rushing around in mornings generally.

For those of you keen for Mick to leave on 14:34 - Oct 24 with 3374 viewsBenters

For those of you keen for Mick to leave on 11:37 - Oct 24 by Ryorry

Or a taxi .

I know a happy taximan.

Gentlybentley

For those of you keen for Mick to leave on 14:40 - Oct 24 with 3364 viewsSpruceMoose

For those of you keen for Mick to leave on 11:20 - Oct 24 by Ryorry

Or even the train fares.

The amount they earn they could charter a goddamn helicopter.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

For those of you keen for Mick to leave on 14:41 - Oct 24 with 3362 viewsSpruceMoose

For those of you keen for Mick to leave on 11:22 - Oct 24 by itfcjoe

Yeah, but then they would have to live in that soulless dump.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024