Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ipswich/Norwich 05:54 - Oct 24 with 2738 viewsBrettenhamBlue

That now makes it NINE games without a win, including being dumped out of the play-off semi-finals that they went on to win. No win since 2009, which means all of our younger fans only know what it's like to lose to Norwich. My two nephews both left Ipswich to support Norwich and said they don't regret the decision. Are we in danger of losing a whole generation of fans if we allow this record to continue?

I can't even remember the last time we beat them either, it was so long ago. Have forgotten that feeling. Sometimes I wish I supported a different team. Depressing times in footballing terms.

https://www.11v11.com/teams/ipswich-town/tab/opposingTeams/opposition/Norwich%20

MMcCarthyisaGod
Poll: Favourite ITFC victory of 2018?

Ipswich/Norwich on 05:57 - Oct 24 with 2723 viewsBenters

Great!

Tell them when they get older they will love the station pub in Ipswich.

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

Ipswich/Norwich on 06:12 - Oct 24 with 2706 viewsBrettenhamBlue

Ipswich/Norwich on 05:57 - Oct 24 by Benters

Great!

Tell them when they get older they will love the station pub in Ipswich.

It's depressing though Benters. I did get a feel of what it's like "to live on the other side" this time round. Norwich fans fully elect their team to beat Ipswich at Carrow Road and get (at least) a draw away from home. Anything but and the players know they'd never hear the end of it. I think we've grown too used to these poor performances in big games.

MMcCarthyisaGod
Poll: Favourite ITFC victory of 2018?

Ipswich/Norwich on 06:30 - Oct 24 with 2679 viewsBenters

Ipswich/Norwich on 06:12 - Oct 24 by BrettenhamBlue

It's depressing though Benters. I did get a feel of what it's like "to live on the other side" this time round. Norwich fans fully elect their team to beat Ipswich at Carrow Road and get (at least) a draw away from home. Anything but and the players know they'd never hear the end of it. I think we've grown too used to these poor performances in big games.

Did i see on here someone had said Mick Mills on RS told the told the town fans to have patience!

What a fkn joke that is!

Gentlybentley

Ipswich/Norwich on 06:32 - Oct 24 with 2665 viewsTLA

Ipswich/Norwich on 06:30 - Oct 24 by Benters

Did i see on here someone had said Mick Mills on RS told the told the town fans to have patience!

What a fkn joke that is!

I'm proud that we're not a rapid hire and fire club but we're more than patient.

Sometimes, you have to roll the dice.
Ipswich/Norwich on 06:36 - Oct 24 with 2652 viewsBenters

Ipswich/Norwich on 06:32 - Oct 24 by TLA

I'm proud that we're not a rapid hire and fire club but we're more than patient.

Sometimes, you have to roll the dice.

MM has the easiest job in football.

Gentlybentley

Ipswich/Norwich on 06:48 - Oct 24 with 2629 viewsTLA

Ipswich/Norwich on 06:36 - Oct 24 by Benters

MM has the easiest job in football.

Morning Benters.

MM certainly calls the shots.

I've been pretty realistic about what we can or might achieve but I really want to enjoy our football more than I currently do.

I really can't understand what ME is getting out of his position either.

Working today?
Ipswich/Norwich on 06:52 - Oct 24 with 2621 viewsBenters

Ipswich/Norwich on 06:48 - Oct 24 by TLA

Morning Benters.

MM certainly calls the shots.

I've been pretty realistic about what we can or might achieve but I really want to enjoy our football more than I currently do.

I really can't understand what ME is getting out of his position either.

Working today?

Yeah boy only local two gardens today.

Gentlybentley

Ipswich/Norwich on 06:55 - Oct 24 with 2611 viewsTLA

Ipswich/Norwich on 06:52 - Oct 24 by Benters

Yeah boy only local two gardens today.

It seems pretty calm up in Norfolk - have you got good weather to work in? It's pretty weird that only a few weeks ago when we'd chat in the early hours, it was daylight outside, now it's barely light at 7am! Have a good one anyway.
Login to get fewer ads

Ipswich/Norwich on 07:06 - Oct 24 with 2585 viewsBenters

Ipswich/Norwich on 06:55 - Oct 24 by TLA

It seems pretty calm up in Norfolk - have you got good weather to work in? It's pretty weird that only a few weeks ago when we'd chat in the early hours, it was daylight outside, now it's barely light at 7am! Have a good one anyway.

Yesterday it rained a bit at midday.

Yeah i know i cant get my head around these dark morns yet.

Gentlybentley

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024