Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
JFK files to be released Thursday 07:45 - Oct 24 with 12129 viewsIpswichIrish

With the John F Kennedy files to be released this week does anybody think it will reveal anything we don't know?

I'm no conspiracy theorist but the whole thing absolutely stinks. JFK was the last great president they had too
JFK files to be released Thursday on 08:50 - Oct 24 with 6940 viewsWeWereZombies

Do you think all of the files will get released? I wouldn't be surprised if there is still a lot we will not get told about. Although I'm more interested in staying alive long enough to eventually see if the full facts about what happened at Shingle Street and on Orford Spit in the Second World War come to light.

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

JFK files to be released Thursday on 08:58 - Oct 24 with 6914 viewsBullardsMagicMullet

Really surprised about this, as the some files for Abraham Lincoln's death are still embargoed from 150+ years ago.

I wonder if it throw any light on what happened to JFK's brain, which went missing with 30 people asked and they all denied any knowledge of where it went. I read it went missing to hide how many bullets hit him and from which angles they went in.

No doubt something fishy happened.

Flounce when ITFC lose, flounce about brexit and flounce about Trump.
Poll: What ITFC Podcast do you prefer?

JFK files to be released Thursday on 09:03 - Oct 24 with 6892 viewsStokieBlue

Was he great? Great speaker maybe but nowadays you'd be calling for him to be impeached.

I'm sure it'll be uncovered as a zionist plot so you'll be very happy.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

JFK files to be released Thursday on 09:06 - Oct 24 with 6889 viewsBullardsMagicMullet

JFK files to be released Thursday on 08:50 - Oct 24 by WeWereZombies

Do you think all of the files will get released? I wouldn't be surprised if there is still a lot we will not get told about. Although I'm more interested in staying alive long enough to eventually see if the full facts about what happened at Shingle Street and on Orford Spit in the Second World War come to light.

The failed Nazi invasion?

I would also like to see what really happened with Shingle Street, Orford Spit and Ness regarding the Rendlesham Forrest incident, what secret technology were they testing in that area?

JFK files to be released Thursday on 09:09 - Oct 24 with 6879 viewsBullardsMagicMullet

JFK files to be released Thursday on 09:03 - Oct 24 by StokieBlue

Was he great? Great speaker maybe but nowadays you'd be calling for him to be impeached.

I'm sure it'll be uncovered as a zionist plot so you'll be very happy.

SB

Dodgy family, they all paid the price in the end.

JFK files to be released Thursday on 09:09 - Oct 24 with 6877 viewsfactual_blue

There's no conspiracy, There never is.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

JFK files to be released Thursday on 09:13 - Oct 24 with 6867 viewsfactual_blue

Four dead Luftwaffe crew were washed up on the beach. It suited the authorities for their to be rumours of setting fire to the sea etc - it stiffened morale and disheartened the enemy.

There was no attempted invasion.

Had Operation Sea Lion been launched, it would have been defeated, according to the British and German officers who war gamed the invasion in 1974. The progress of the forces that landed would have been sufficiently slow to enable the British fleet to sail down from Scapa Flow and blast the invasion shipping to pieces.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

JFK files to be released Thursday on 09:16 - Oct 24 with 6861 viewshype313

JFK files to be released Thursday on 09:06 - Oct 24 by BullardsMagicMullet

The failed Nazi invasion?

I would also like to see what really happened with Shingle Street, Orford Spit and Ness regarding the Rendlesham Forrest incident, what secret technology were they testing in that area?

If you speak to the old boys living in that area in the early 80's they all say it was the yanks p1ssng around with a stealth bomber, as you can imagine, it probably looked quite futuristic back then.

Whilst I do think there must be life out there somewhere, it's a bit of a coincidence that in the middle of an american airbase in the middle of nowhere, where they do testing, there was a strange looking object flying around...

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Login to get fewer ads

JFK files to be released Thursday on 09:18 - Oct 24 with 6848 viewsStokieBlue

JFK files to be released Thursday on 09:16 - Oct 24 by hype313

If you speak to the old boys living in that area in the early 80's they all say it was the yanks p1ssng around with a stealth bomber, as you can imagine, it probably looked quite futuristic back then.

Whilst I do think there must be life out there somewhere, it's a bit of a coincidence that in the middle of an american airbase in the middle of nowhere, where they do testing, there was a strange looking object flying around...

I'm not arguing this but conversely you could argue he only thing any intelligent life might want to get a look at were the nukes held at the base.

Most likely a test plane but the stories are odd, stealth planes don't hover, the heat would give them away.

Interestingly, if you accept the hypothesis that aliens do visit here then they act pretty much like humans would, zooming around investigating stuff and being interested in technology and biology. Can easily imagine humans doing the same thing to some poor unsuspecting species in a few thousand years time.

SB
[Post edited 24 Oct 2017 9:34]

JFK files to be released Thursday on 09:29 - Oct 24 with 6804 viewsIpswichIrish

JFK files to be released Thursday on 09:09 - Oct 24 by BullardsMagicMullet

Dodgy family, they all paid the price in the end.

Brilliant family
As the great Larry King said they were rich but understood the poor

Kennedy upset the warmongering CIA by not invading Cuba too
JFK files to be released Thursday on 09:33 - Oct 24 with 6790 viewsIpswichIrish

The USS liberty survivors and the families of the dead have been let down badly too, anyone who believes what the elites said happened that day is deluded
JFK files to be released Thursday on 09:35 - Oct 24 with 6776 viewsStokieBlue

JFK files to be released Thursday on 09:33 - Oct 24 by IpswichIrish

The USS liberty survivors and the families of the dead have been let down badly too, anyone who believes what the elites said happened that day is deluded

Did you pick that example because it involved Israel?

You use very emotive language in all your posts without any substance behind them - although to be fair you said substance isn't important.

SB

JFK files to be released Thursday on 09:42 - Oct 24 with 6757 viewsimsureazzure

JFK files to be released Thursday on 09:29 - Oct 24 by IpswichIrish

Brilliant family
As the great Larry King said they were rich but understood the poor

Kennedy upset the warmongering CIA by not invading Cuba too

Yeah pro Nazi Joe Kennedy was a great man ffs.
JFK files to be released Thursday on 09:52 - Oct 24 with 6732 viewsIpswichIrish

JFK files to be released Thursday on 09:35 - Oct 24 by StokieBlue

Did you pick that example because it involved Israel?

You use very emotive language in all your posts without any substance behind them - although to be fair you said substance isn't important.

SB

No. Used it because it was a massive cover up

You seem to take offence to the piece of sh1t state of Israel being criticised
JFK files to be released Thursday on 09:59 - Oct 24 with 6709 viewsStokieBlue

JFK files to be released Thursday on 09:52 - Oct 24 by IpswichIrish

No. Used it because it was a massive cover up

You seem to take offence to the piece of sh1t state of Israel being criticised

I just think your language in multiple threads is rather unnecessary.

You also don't support anything you say with any real evidence and by your own admission don't care about the substance and details.

SB

JFK files to be released Thursday on 10:17 - Oct 24 with 6662 viewsIpswichIrish

JFK files to be released Thursday on 09:59 - Oct 24 by StokieBlue

I just think your language in multiple threads is rather unnecessary.

You also don't support anything you say with any real evidence and by your own admission don't care about the substance and details.

SB

Of course you do because I disagree with you

Substance? what so you don't think Israel attacked the liberty on purpose when the US flag was visible on the ship? you're trying to sidestep it with a smoke screen of saying I have no substance. You're either deluded or after an argument or both. Unlike 99.9% of US presidents and British politicians I don't subscribe to pro Zionist propaganda
JFK files to be released Thursday on 10:21 - Oct 24 with 6649 viewsStokieBlue

JFK files to be released Thursday on 10:17 - Oct 24 by IpswichIrish

Of course you do because I disagree with you

Substance? what so you don't think Israel attacked the liberty on purpose when the US flag was visible on the ship? you're trying to sidestep it with a smoke screen of saying I have no substance. You're either deluded or after an argument or both. Unlike 99.9% of US presidents and British politicians I don't subscribe to pro Zionist propaganda

See, once again you've used language that you haven't supported. Prove 99.9% of US and British politicians have a pro-Zionist viewpoint - it's total nonsense as you well know.

You said last week you don't care about the substance, you just care about airing your view.

I have no problem with people disagreeing with me, that's healthy debate. You don't debate though, you yell and scream. A few posters tried to engage with you in a previous thread and pointed out where you were totally wrong on US foreign policy and you ignored them and went back on an anti-Israel rant. You then said Corybn was the future so I think we all know where you get your information.

SB

JFK files to be released Thursday on 10:28 - Oct 24 with 6632 viewsIpswichIrish

JFK files to be released Thursday on 10:21 - Oct 24 by StokieBlue

See, once again you've used language that you haven't supported. Prove 99.9% of US and British politicians have a pro-Zionist viewpoint - it's total nonsense as you well know.

You said last week you don't care about the substance, you just care about airing your view.

I have no problem with people disagreeing with me, that's healthy debate. You don't debate though, you yell and scream. A few posters tried to engage with you in a previous thread and pointed out where you were totally wrong on US foreign policy and you ignored them and went back on an anti-Israel rant. You then said Corybn was the future so I think we all know where you get your information.

SB

I stand by my views that US and British foreign policy is an unethical disaster. The US military aid they give to Israel who have nukes while threatening Iran who haven't stolen, occupied land or attacked anyone is a disgrace. They are far too close to Israel. Corbyn is the next PM I said, and he will be imo. He can do no worse than excrement like May and war criminals Blair, Cameron
JFK files to be released Thursday on 10:38 - Oct 24 with 6611 viewsBullardsMagicMullet

JFK files to be released Thursday on 09:16 - Oct 24 by hype313

Yes handy having the coast nearby, where you can fly stuff out and test it out at sea beyond prying eyes.

Lots of secret tech was being tested in that area during the 80's.

A good listen about these is a programme on KGRA internet radio station, on the archive Phenomenon radio programmes, very interesting.

JFK files to be released Thursday on 10:39 - Oct 24 with 6609 viewsStokieBlue

JFK files to be released Thursday on 10:28 - Oct 24 by IpswichIrish

I stand by my views that US and British foreign policy is an unethical disaster. The US military aid they give to Israel who have nukes while threatening Iran who haven't stolen, occupied land or attacked anyone is a disgrace. They are far too close to Israel. Corbyn is the next PM I said, and he will be imo. He can do no worse than excrement like May and war criminals Blair, Cameron

You've done it again. You can make your points without using language like this:

"excrement like May and war criminals Blair, Cameron"

It makes you look like a teenager. It's supposed to be the new politics remember? Caring and no name calling.

SB
[Post edited 24 Oct 2017 10:39]

JFK files to be released Thursday on 10:41 - Oct 24 with 6597 viewsIpswichIrish

JFK files to be released Thursday on 10:21 - Oct 24 by StokieBlue

SB

Name a British MP, trade unionist etc who have supported the Palestinians or criticised Israel and haven't been labelled an anti semite or had the right wing gutter press owned by Murdoch and Desmond go after them?

also don't duck my question about the liberty, do you,if sober really think it wasn't an Israeli war crime then a cover up?
JFK files to be released Thursday on 10:47 - Oct 24 with 6578 viewsIpswichIrish

JFK files to be released Thursday on 10:39 - Oct 24 by StokieBlue

You've done it again. You can make your points without using language like this:

"excrement like May and war criminals Blair, Cameron"

It makes you look like a teenager. It's supposed to be the new politics remember? Caring and no name calling.

SB
[Post edited 24 Oct 2017 10:39]

I was being kind describing them as i did

Cameron destroyed Libya, Blair the same to Iraq. Both should be in jail
JFK files to be released Thursday on 10:54 - Oct 24 with 6566 viewsStokieBlue

JFK files to be released Thursday on 10:41 - Oct 24 by IpswichIrish

Name a British MP, trade unionist etc who have supported the Palestinians or criticised Israel and haven't been labelled an anti semite or had the right wing gutter press owned by Murdoch and Desmond go after them?

also don't duck my question about the liberty, do you,if sober really think it wasn't an Israeli war crime then a cover up?

I've not even commented on the Liberty and don't know much about it. A quick read on Wikipedia highlights it was during the 6 days war and a case of mistaken identity. There were numerous investigations from both sides into the attack so which part do you think is a cover-up?

I have no idea if it was deliberate in the end but you need to look at this objectively - what would be in it for Israel to attack the US? You repeatedly post that the US supports them unremittingly and you have gone as far as to say that Israel controls US foreign policy. Your own views seem to be at odds with each other.

I suspect you need some of the more historically knowledgeable people on the site to go over this with you more directly. It was more than 50 years ago after all.

SB

JFK files to be released Thursday on 11:12 - Oct 24 with 6523 viewsIpswichIrish

JFK files to be released Thursday on 10:54 - Oct 24 by StokieBlue

I've not even commented on the Liberty and don't know much about it. A quick read on Wikipedia highlights it was during the 6 days war and a case of mistaken identity. There were numerous investigations from both sides into the attack so which part do you think is a cover-up?

I have no idea if it was deliberate in the end but you need to look at this objectively - what would be in it for Israel to attack the US? You repeatedly post that the US supports them unremittingly and you have gone as far as to say that Israel controls US foreign policy. Your own views seem to be at odds with each other.

I suspect you need some of the more historically knowledgeable people on the site to go over this with you more directly. It was more than 50 years ago after all.

SB

https://www.haaretz.com/us-news/1.800584
JFK files to be released Thursday on 11:16 - Oct 24 with 6515 viewsWeWereZombies

JFK files to be released Thursday on 09:13 - Oct 24 by factual_blue

Four dead Luftwaffe crew were washed up on the beach. It suited the authorities for their to be rumours of setting fire to the sea etc - it stiffened morale and disheartened the enemy.

There was no attempted invasion.

Had Operation Sea Lion been launched, it would have been defeated, according to the British and German officers who war gamed the invasion in 1974. The progress of the forces that landed would have been sufficiently slow to enable the British fleet to sail down from Scapa Flow and blast the invasion shipping to pieces.

Ah, of course, it's obvious isn't it? I just had to ask one of the old boys who was there at the time...

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024