Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Of course, nobody has ever got in trouble because of TWTD. 08:40 - Oct 24 with 4093 viewsJohnny_Boy

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2017/oct/23/labour-mp-jared-omara-sheffield
Of course, nobody has ever got in trouble because of TWTD. on 10:20 - Oct 24 with 4024 viewsGlasgowBlue

Deary me. Calling homosexuals “fudge packers” who “drive up the Marmite motorway”.

“Fat women don’t deserve our respect”

If he posted in here the Phil would ban him. What will Jezza do?

Highly embarrassing after Clive Lewis' “get on your knees bitch” comment just a few days ago.
[Post edited 24 Oct 2017 10:39]

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

on 10:43 - Oct 24 with 3985 views_

Of course, nobody has ever got in trouble because of TWTD. on 10:20 - Oct 24 by GlasgowBlue

Deary me. Calling homosexuals “fudge packers” who “drive up the Marmite motorway”.

Highly embarrassing after Clive Lewis' “get on your knees bitch” comment just a few days ago.

Of course, nobody has ever got in trouble because of TWTD. on 10:44 - Oct 24 with 3989 viewsGuthrum

Of course, nobody has ever got in trouble because of TWTD. on 10:20 - Oct 24 by GlasgowBlue

But, OTOH, that was a decade and a half ago, when he was in his early twenties. I'm not sure it's entirely reasonable to expect every politician to have been of impeccable character since early childhood.

As long, that is, as his views have genuinely changed, as he claims.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Of course, nobody has ever got in trouble because of TWTD. on 10:49 - Oct 24 with 3970 viewschicoazul

Fat people dont deserve our respect. But come on, this was 15 years ago, in that time every cell in his body has died and regenerated. We all said stupid stuff ion the past, I still do it very frequently now. People shouldnt live their lives in their 20s as if they intend to run for office in their 40s cos what a waste of life that would be.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Of course, nobody has ever got in trouble because of TWTD. on 10:51 - Oct 24 with 3964 viewshoppy

Of course, nobody has ever got in trouble because of TWTD. on 10:44 - Oct 24 by Guthrum

But, OTOH, that was a decade and a half ago, when he was in his early twenties. I'm not sure it's entirely reasonable to expect every politician to have been of impeccable character since early childhood.

I'm sure CaughtintheBrambles once said SUQ to me when I said I thought we were going to survive relegation from the Premier League. Can I have him killed?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

on 10:52 - Oct 24 with 3950 views_

Of course, nobody has ever got in trouble because of TWTD. on 10:49 - Oct 24 by chicoazul

Fat people dont deserve our respect. But come on, this was 15 years ago, in that time every cell in his body has died and regenerated. We all said stupid stuff ion the past, I still do it very frequently now. People shouldnt live their lives in their 20s as if they intend to run for office in their 40s cos what a waste of life that would be.

Of course, nobody has ever got in trouble because of TWTD. on 11:09 - Oct 24 with 3921 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Of course, nobody has ever got in trouble because of TWTD. on 10:49 - Oct 24 by chicoazul

First line is a bit random

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Of course, nobody has ever got in trouble because of TWTD. on 11:31 - Oct 24 with 3891 viewschicoazul

It's only a joke fellas, dont get your panties in a bunch.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Login to get fewer ads

on 11:32 - Oct 24 with 3886 views_

Of course, nobody has ever got in trouble because of TWTD. on 11:31 - Oct 24 by chicoazul

It's only a joke fellas, dont get your panties in a bunch.

Of course, nobody has ever got in trouble because of TWTD. on 11:39 - Oct 24 with 3871 viewsGlasgowBlue

Of course, nobody has ever got in trouble because of TWTD. on 10:44 - Oct 24 by Guthrum

Yet just a few months before he was elected he was involed in this incident:

“I met him on the dating app Happn in August last year. I was chatting to him, he seemed alright and I met up with him once but it was obvious nothing was going to be going on with him. He’s the DJ for West Street Live so I saw him from time to time. In March this year I was out with my friend. There was a bit of an incident. My friend was standing in front of the DJ booth and Jared kicked her coat out of the way… I joked that the DJ had a problem with me because I turned him down… He just flipped, we were having an alright conversation then he just stepped back, looked at me and went “I wouldn’t touch you with a manky woman’s c*ck you ugly b*tch.”

This wasn’t 15 years ago, it was this year.

Iron Lion Zion

Of course, nobody has ever got in trouble because of TWTD. on 11:50 - Oct 24 with 3857 viewsGunnsAirkick

I think the Clive Lewis thing has been blown up a bit, stupid comment with sexist connotations but it was directed at a man when drunk at a party. A stupid thing to have done but I don't see it as crime of the century in comparison to some things I've seen politicians say recently. He has also apologised straight away (unlike some), yet there is still a witch hunt over it. I think he can be forgiven for that one.

This other guy on the other hand, he's said some pretty awful things on numerous occasions (apparently recently too). It would look weak if Corbyn didn't take some action against him I think.
Of course, nobody has ever got in trouble because of TWTD. on 12:03 - Oct 24 with 3827 viewsGlasgowBlue

Of course, nobody has ever got in trouble because of TWTD. on 11:50 - Oct 24 by GunnsAirkick

I think the Clive Lewis thing has been blown up a bit, stupid comment with sexist connotations but it was directed at a man when drunk at a party. A stupid thing to have done but I don't see it as crime of the century in comparison to some things I've seen politicians say recently. He has also apologised straight away (unlike some), yet there is still a witch hunt over it. I think he can be forgiven for that one.

This other guy on the other hand, he's said some pretty awful things on numerous occasions (apparently recently too). It would look weak if Corbyn didn't take some action against him I think.

Can't see how he can keep the whip after this

Iron Lion Zion

Of course, nobody has ever got in trouble because of TWTD. on 12:53 - Oct 24 with 3775 viewslowhouseblue

Of course, nobody has ever got in trouble because of TWTD. on 12:03 - Oct 24 by GlasgowBlue

Can't see how he can keep the whip after this

good article in the guardian yesterday essentially saying amongst other things: don't excuse appalling behaviour just because the person involved is on your side of the political divide.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/oct/22/weinstein-metoo-rmisogyny-

o'mara shouldn't be in parliament.
[Post edited 24 Oct 2017 12:56]

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Of course, nobody has ever got in trouble because of TWTD. on 16:23 - Oct 24 with 3687 viewsGlasgowBlue

Of course, nobody has ever got in trouble because of TWTD. on 12:53 - Oct 24 by lowhouseblue

good article in the guardian yesterday essentially saying amongst other things: don't excuse appalling behaviour just because the person involved is on your side of the political divide.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/oct/22/weinstein-metoo-rmisogyny-

o'mara shouldn't be in parliament.
[Post edited 24 Oct 2017 12:56]

Guido has just dug up some racist comments from him. He has to go surely?

Iron Lion Zion

Of course, nobody has ever got in trouble because of TWTD. on 16:27 - Oct 24 with 3679 viewslowhouseblue

Of course, nobody has ever got in trouble because of TWTD. on 16:23 - Oct 24 by GlasgowBlue

Guido has just dug up some racist comments from him. He has to go surely?

i liked the way that guido played the stuff from 15 years ago in the knowledge that he and his excusers would say 'but i've changed in 15 years' and then played the stuff from this year.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Of course, nobody has ever got in trouble because of TWTD. on 10:25 - Oct 25 with 3582 viewsGlasgowBlue

Of course, nobody has ever got in trouble because of TWTD. on 16:27 - Oct 24 by lowhouseblue

i liked the way that guido played the stuff from 15 years ago in the knowledge that he and his excusers would say 'but i've changed in 15 years' and then played the stuff from this year.

Oops!

https://order-order.com/2017/10/25/jared-taking-mums-virginity-fellatio-angelina

Iron Lion Zion

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024