Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Speedway - It's mental 11:12 - Oct 24 with 1434 viewsHeathlander

Scott Nichols rode against Ipswich in the first leg of the Cup final for Peterborough.

He is now riding FOR Ipswich in the 2nd leg. that's just mental and shouldn't be allowed.
Speedway - It's mental on 11:51 - Oct 24 with 1374 viewsITFC_Forever

Gun for hire.

Speedway is a simple sport, massively over-complicated by the rule book - how hard can it be to organise 4 people to race against each other for 4 laps?

Riders are also allowed to "double-up", so to ride for two clubs in different divisions. This was proven to be a farce when the promotion / relegation play-off featured riders who rode for both of the clubs involved.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Speedway - It's mental on 11:59 - Oct 24 with 1341 viewsUB9Blue

Speedway - It's mental on 11:51 - Oct 24 by ITFC_Forever

Gun for hire.

Speedway is a simple sport, massively over-complicated by the rule book - how hard can it be to organise 4 people to race against each other for 4 laps?

Riders are also allowed to "double-up", so to ride for two clubs in different divisions. This was proven to be a farce when the promotion / relegation play-off featured riders who rode for both of the clubs involved.

Nichols also rode for Sheffield in the two play offs as a 'guest' due to their injuries.

I think money is a big factor as these boys do not earn a fortune in a sport that they could suffer life changing injuries or ultimately lose their life.

I have met a few speedway riders and have to say they are a great bunch. At the end of the day they love what they do and are just trying to earn a living.
Speedway - It's mental on 12:56 - Oct 24 with 1252 viewsSwansea_Blue

Used to love watching the speedway down Foxhall Road. I don't follow it, but always thought it was a great evening's entertainment.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Speedway - It's mental on 13:10 - Oct 24 with 1211 viewsUB9Blue

Speedway - It's mental on 11:59 - Oct 24 by UB9Blue

Nichols also rode for Sheffield in the two play offs as a 'guest' due to their injuries.

I think money is a big factor as these boys do not earn a fortune in a sport that they could suffer life changing injuries or ultimately lose their life.

I have met a few speedway riders and have to say they are a great bunch. At the end of the day they love what they do and are just trying to earn a living.

It now appears that he is actually going to ride for the Witches on Thursday!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024