Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
‘Here I work every day to try to do something special’ 14:55 - Oct 24 with 1825 viewssoupytwist

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2017/oct/23/norwich-city-daniel-farke-arsen

I know it only gives one side of the story but it's hard to imagine we have someone in charge who thinks and acts the same way.

Warning - contains photos of celebrating scummers which some viewers might find disturbing.
[Post edited 24 Oct 2017 14:56]
They wanted him sacked 6 games..... on 14:58 - Oct 24 with 1798 viewsBloots

...into the season.

I guess it's easy to think positively when you've spent over £10M in the summer transfer window.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

They wanted him sacked 6 games..... on 15:09 - Oct 24 with 1774 viewssoupytwist

They wanted him sacked 6 games..... on 14:58 - Oct 24 by Bloots

...into the season.

I guess it's easy to think positively when you've spent over £10M in the summer transfer window.

Which is stupid, and I bet some didn't want him sacked after 6 games. Just like how split opinion is here.

I'd like to think that we would show more patience with a new manager who represented a departure from what we've had for the past however many years.

Obviously, spending a few quid helps
It just frustrates me that.... on 15:18 - Oct 24 with 1747 viewsBloots

They wanted him sacked 6 games..... on 15:09 - Oct 24 by soupytwist

Which is stupid, and I bet some didn't want him sacked after 6 games. Just like how split opinion is here.

I'd like to think that we would show more patience with a new manager who represented a departure from what we've had for the past however many years.

Obviously, spending a few quid helps

....investment is so important these days.

I know it's the "modern game" and all that guff, but with a level playing field the decisions would be so much easier to make.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

‘Here I work every day to try to do something special’ on 15:42 - Oct 24 with 1722 viewsIllinoisblue

here's his outlook on thier game tonight: "We're full of respect for Arsenal but we want to beat them. That's our topic and what we're trying to do."

Can't imagine Mick being so bullish, even if we'd gone 9 games unbeaten.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

‘Here I work every day to try to do something special’ on 15:58 - Oct 24 with 1687 viewsportmanking

‘Here I work every day to try to do something special’ on 15:42 - Oct 24 by Illinoisblue

here's his outlook on thier game tonight: "We're full of respect for Arsenal but we want to beat them. That's our topic and what we're trying to do."

Can't imagine Mick being so bullish, even if we'd gone 9 games unbeaten.

Can you even imagine going 9 games unbeaten with Mick? His attitude is so defeatist these days it's understandable that it transfers to the playing squad.

We need a manager who has the desire to try something different - the status quo isn't working and hasn't done for the last 2 years.
‘Here I work every day to try to do something special’ on 16:01 - Oct 24 with 1673 viewsfooters

Not a Mick fan but still not willing to praise a Budgie manager, ever.

End of .

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024