Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
ZZZZZZZZZZ 15:16 - Oct 24 with 1985 viewsWickets

Will someone kindly wake me up when we sign a quality midfield player.
ZZZZZZZZZZ on 15:17 - Oct 24 with 1980 viewsSpruceMoose

Sure, see you in twenty years, if at all.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

ZZZZZZZZZZ on 15:18 - Oct 24 with 1974 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/40434685

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

ZZZZZZZZZZ on 15:19 - Oct 24 with 1967 viewsGavTWTD

Hoping Huws will be that player

This post has been edited by an administrator

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

ZZZZZZZZZZ on 15:22 - Oct 24 with 1944 viewsWickets

ZZZZZZZZZZ on 15:19 - Oct 24 by GavTWTD

Best chance at the moment but will he make an appearance this season ?
ZZZZZZZZZZ on 15:24 - Oct 24 with 1937 viewsjeera

ZZZZZZZZZZ on 15:19 - Oct 24 by GavTWTD

We should have a poll on that.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

ZZZZZZZZZZ on 16:39 - Oct 24 with 1888 viewsbraveblue

You'll be lucky. Skuse is different class. Premier league quality. Thus the volume of offers we get for him!!
ZZZZZZZZZZ on 16:46 - Oct 24 with 1874 viewsIpswichIrish

We missed a trick not getting John McGinn in the summer when McCarthy bid for him. He's a quality midfielder, I watch a lot of Scottish football, he was the best player on the park by a mile when Hibernian drew 2-2 at Celtic recently, scoring two crackers. I know Scottish football isn't great but neither is the championship, we'd make a profit if we bought McGinn. I'd have Jonny Hayes from Celtic on loan as well, he scores goals and is lightning quick.
ZZZZZZZZZZ on 16:49 - Oct 24 with 1863 viewsWickets

ZZZZZZZZZZ on 16:46 - Oct 24 by IpswichIrish

We missed a trick not getting John McGinn in the summer when McCarthy bid for him. He's a quality midfielder, I watch a lot of Scottish football, he was the best player on the park by a mile when Hibernian drew 2-2 at Celtic recently, scoring two crackers. I know Scottish football isn't great but neither is the championship, we'd make a profit if we bought McGinn. I'd have Jonny Hayes from Celtic on loan as well, he scores goals and is lightning quick.

Stop talking sense .
Login to get fewer ads

ZZZZZZZZZZ on 16:55 - Oct 24 with 1842 viewsIpswichIrish

ZZZZZZZZZZ on 16:49 - Oct 24 by Wickets

Stop talking sense .

LOL
First time I've been told that

Should be looking at league of Ireland too. Preston got Maguire, Horgan and Browne from there, all have impressed. All very cheap in today's market.
ZZZZZZZZZZ on 16:56 - Oct 24 with 1834 viewsSpruceMoose

ZZZZZZZZZZ on 16:55 - Oct 24 by IpswichIrish

LOL
First time I've been told that

Should be looking at league of Ireland too. Preston got Maguire, Horgan and Browne from there, all have impressed. All very cheap in today's market.

If my years of playing Champ Manager have taught me anything it's that we need to attempt to sign Freddie Adu ASAP.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

ZZZZZZZZZZ on 16:58 - Oct 24 with 1825 viewsstrikalite

ZZZZZZZZZZ on 16:46 - Oct 24 by IpswichIrish

Yeah but can he stop the opposition from playing?

If MM had Hazard he'd destroy him...
ZZZZZZZZZZ on 16:59 - Oct 24 with 1825 viewsIpswichIrish

ZZZZZZZZZZ on 16:56 - Oct 24 by SpruceMoose

If my years of playing Champ Manager have taught me anything it's that we need to attempt to sign Freddie Adu ASAP.

And we always bring Taricco back from Tottenham at start of champ man 01-02 too
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024