Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
For years I've been saying to myself 17:55 - Oct 24 with 10255 viewstextbackup

'Take the bad times, accept them, hurt from them, because it'll make the good times even more enjoyable'

My own rallying calls are falling on deaf ears now. For the first time ever I'm am empty and at the end with ITFC.

Owner, management, players, fans... I see nothing to give me personally any hope for the future.

I'm sure some clever d1ck will pop up to say 'overeating' if you do please have a list of positives so I can try and take them in

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

For years I've been saying to myself on 17:57 - Oct 24 with 6146 viewsartsbossbeard

I was planning a light tea but I might take your advice and over-indulge now.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

on 17:58 - Oct 24 with 6143 views_

For years I've been saying to myself on 17:59 - Oct 24 with 6138 viewsSpruceMoose

Stay strong brother. Nothing stays the same forever. Sooner or later, something will change. Maybe good, maybe bad. Don't you think it'll be interesting to see what develops at least?

In the meantime perhaps you would be interested in Sprucemoose Motivational Media. You can now get the world's famous motivational speeches piped directly into your ear tubes. Sign up today to hear wise words read by great orators such as Jim Davidson, Janet Street-Porter and Steven Hawking.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

For years I've been saying to myself on 18:01 - Oct 24 with 6124 viewsmansfield_blue

We have a great selection of retro tops in Planet Blue
For years I've been saying to myself on 18:02 - Oct 24 with 6111 viewsstrikalite

This your first time on since Sunday mate?

I feel your pain..
For years I've been saying to myself on 18:02 - Oct 24 with 6113 viewsWarkystache

Positives:

We're not Colchester
Think how much ME'd charge for tickets in the Premier
Kieffer Moore's still knocking 'em in for Rotherham. Ready-made striker when we do go down.
We've got a few more songs this season
We may not have to suffer Didzy's annual six months on the treatment table for much longer
Downes and Nydom look like fair prospects

Poll: If we were guaranteed promotion next season, how would you celebrate?
Blog: [Blog] It's Time the Club Pushed On

For years I've been saying to myself on 18:02 - Oct 24 with 6116 viewsJakeITFC

It is all a bit pointless, isn't it?

I'll hopefully be making that point to Ian Milne at the AGM this Thursday.
For years I've been saying to myself on 18:03 - Oct 24 with 6111 viewsDubtractor

Pitch is looking OK so far this season.

The kit is better than last year.

The recent rain has washed a lot of the seagull shat off the top of the pioneer.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Login to get fewer ads

For years I've been saying to myself on 18:08 - Oct 24 with 6065 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

I left on Sunday and felt empty. Really really down about the club.

Am I f**k shelling out for Bolton and hull before Christmas as planned. In fact, I've an interview with West Ham on the 8th of November and I'm 99% sure that would require working Saturdays.

Would be a big decision but I feel I'd be stupid to choose carrying on watching Town playing for certain mid table every season over what would be one of my dream jobs.

Sad times bud

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

For years I've been saying to myself on 18:08 - Oct 24 with 6069 viewsitfcjoe

I think it’s hard because:

Owner - puts in a shed load of money, but it’s nowhere near enough

Manager - has over performed on a tiny budget and made money on transfers

Fans - been very patient but had 1 exciting year in 10

Players - an honest bunch of triers who are good representatives of the club, a number fairly long serving

But none of its enough, and no individual or group is clearly to blame.

The easiest thing to change is Mick, and that will happen, but the rest is still going to be the same

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

For years I've been saying to myself on 18:10 - Oct 24 with 6031 viewsSpruceMoose

For years I've been saying to myself on 18:08 - Oct 24 by The_Romford_Blue

Am I f**k shelling out for Bolton and hull before Christmas as planned. In fact, I've an interview with West Ham on the 8th of November and I'm 99% sure that would require working Saturdays.

Would be a big decision but I feel I'd be stupid to choose carrying on watching Town playing for certain mid table every season over what would be one of my dream jobs.

Sad times bud

Man, if you're feeling this way after only a couple of seasons supporting us, imagine how the superfans are feeling.

Which West Ham message board will you be leaving us for?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

For years I've been saying to myself on 18:11 - Oct 24 with 6025 viewsBenters

I have started going again

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

For years I've been saying to myself on 18:12 - Oct 24 with 6012 viewsAce_High1

For years I've been saying to myself on 18:08 - Oct 24 by The_Romford_Blue

Sad times bud

Of course - your career is a million times more important than a football club, do not turn it down if it is Saturday's.

Good Luck
For years I've been saying to myself on 18:12 - Oct 24 with 6006 viewstextbackup

For years I've been saying to myself on 18:02 - Oct 24 by strikalite

This your first time on since Sunday mate?

I feel your pain..

I popped on Monday morning when still drunk...

How can we be such a gutless toothless outfit with a manager like MM who is the kind of guy that demands 100% if nothing else. Something isn't right here at all

Now I see MM when I put them flags up, he had something about him to indicate he was fired up big time for Sunday, then that second half happened...

For years I've been saying to myself on 18:15 - Oct 24 with 5981 viewstextbackup

on 17:58 - Oct 24 by _

Thing I admire with Norwich is their willingness to make constant changes so that the club doesn't stand still, we make zero gambles, we just go with the flow and everyone seems terrified that change is a bad thing

For years I've been saying to myself on 18:16 - Oct 24 with 5964 viewsportmanking

For years I've been saying to myself on 18:12 - Oct 24 by textbackup

I popped on Monday morning when still drunk...

How can we be such a gutless toothless outfit with a manager like MM who is the kind of guy that demands 100% if nothing else. Something isn't right here at all

Now I see MM when I put them flags up, he had something about him to indicate he was fired up big time for Sunday, then that second half happened...

Because everything Mick says to them now just goes in one ear and out the other. It's all white noise, it's stale.
For years I've been saying to myself on 18:21 - Oct 24 with 5911 viewsfactual_blue

For years I've been saying to myself on 18:11 - Oct 24 by Benters

I have started going again

I'm staying away then.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

For years I've been saying to myself on 18:21 - Oct 24 with 5916 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

For years I've been saying to myself on 18:10 - Oct 24 by SpruceMoose

Man, if you're feeling this way after only a couple of seasons supporting us, imagine how the superfans are feeling.

Which West Ham message board will you be leaving us for?

I've never seen us outside of tr chanpionship.

Ever.

Even on TV.

Let that sink in for a moment.

For years I've been saying to myself on 18:22 - Oct 24 with 5911 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

For years I've been saying to myself on 18:12 - Oct 24 by Ace_High1

Of course - your career is a million times more important than a football club, do not turn it down if it is Saturday's.

Good Luck

If you'd have asked me a year ago, I'd have never in a million years applied for a job that could be on saturdays

For years I've been saying to myself on 18:23 - Oct 24 with 5899 viewsSpruceMoose

For years I've been saying to myself on 18:21 - Oct 24 by The_Romford_Blue

I've never seen us outside of tr chanpionship.

Ever.

Even on TV.

Let that sink in for a moment.

Were you around when we were decent in the championship? The year we lost out to Sunderland and Wigan?

For years I've been saying to myself on 18:24 - Oct 24 with 5890 viewsSpruceMoose

For years I've been saying to myself on 18:22 - Oct 24 by The_Romford_Blue

If you'd have asked me a year ago, I'd have never in a million years applied for a job that could be on saturdays

I'm not sure ball boy has a clearly defined route to progress along as a career. I mean, where does it lead? Ball boy supervisor?

For years I've been saying to myself on 18:26 - Oct 24 with 5870 viewsBenters

For years I've been saying to myself on 18:22 - Oct 24 by The_Romford_Blue

Is it folding the seats up that sort of thing?

Gentlybentley

For years I've been saying to myself on 18:27 - Oct 24 with 5858 viewsBenters

For years I've been saying to myself on 18:21 - Oct 24 by factual_blue

I'm staying away then.

BBC2 6.30

Gentlybentley

For years I've been saying to myself on 18:28 - Oct 24 with 5858 viewsDennyx4

I get where you are coming from - that's normally the beauty of supporting a team that has good times as well as bad.

The down side at present is that the hope of good times keeps getting further and further away.

The key word is HOPE - I am not sure many expect us to challenge for promotion, and this has contributed along with MM to the reduction in season ticket sales.

I am not anti Mick, but am aware of the feeling amongst many fans and we need the whole fan base behind us to have a chance of challenging and for this reason alone I am now of the opinion that we need a change. If not only to bring the hope back.
For years I've been saying to myself on 18:32 - Oct 24 with 5850 viewstractorboy1978

For years I've been saying to myself on 18:28 - Oct 24 by Dennyx4

I get where you are coming from - that's normally the beauty of supporting a team that has good times as well as bad.

The down side at present is that the hope of good times keeps getting further and further away.

The key word is HOPE - I am not sure many expect us to challenge for promotion, and this has contributed along with MM to the reduction in season ticket sales.

I am not anti Mick, but am aware of the feeling amongst many fans and we need the whole fan base behind us to have a chance of challenging and for this reason alone I am now of the opinion that we need a change. If not only to bring the hope back.

We need the owner and manager to believe we can challenge as well but to be perfectly honest I don't think either do. Evans seems to be doing just about enough to keep us safely in the division and with a 25/1 shot of the top 6. If you asked either of them, hand on heart, honestly, do you think we can make the top 6, the answer would be no.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024