Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
My stupid junkie mate has just injected himself with curry power by accident. 22:40 - Oct 24 with 3704 viewsLord_Lucan

He's now in a korma.
[Post edited 25 Oct 2017 1:20]

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

My stupid junkie mate has just injected himself with curry powered by accident. on 22:51 - Oct 24 with 3677 viewsWicklowBlue

Where was his Naan?
My stupid junkie mate has just injected himself with curry powered by accident. on 22:57 - Oct 24 with 3657 viewsLord_Lucan

My stupid junkie mate has just injected himself with curry powered by accident. on 22:51 - Oct 24 by WicklowBlue

Where was his Naan?

She's already brown garlic bread.
[Post edited 24 Oct 2017 23:03]

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

(No subject) (n/t) on 23:17 - Oct 24 with 3619 viewsWeWereZombies

Balti feels stupid now, he does sound Madras a hatter though...
[Post edited 24 Oct 2017 23:18]

Poll: Luton or Dubai ?

My stupid junkie mate has just injected himself with curry powered by accident. on 23:21 - Oct 24 with 3600 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Could be worse. My mate spilt mayonnaise on me the other day. Bloody hellmans.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

My stupid junkie mate has just injected himself with curry powered by accident. on 00:54 - Oct 25 with 3532 viewsSwansea_Blue

Love a curry me, especially a Chicken Tarka. It's like a tikka but a little 'otter.

Ah, it's 1982 again.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

My stupid junkie mate has just injected himself with curry powered by accident. on 01:11 - Oct 25 with 3518 viewsimsureazzure

What did you rest his head on?
My stupid junkie mate has just injected himself with curry power by accident. on 02:27 - Oct 25 with 3454 viewsSarge

His son must think his papadum
My stupid junkie mate has just injected himself with curry power by accident. on 03:16 - Oct 25 with 3427 viewsNewcyBlue

Sounds like he was trying to perform Hari Curry

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Login to get fewer ads

My stupid junkie mate has just injected himself with curry power by accident. on 09:30 - Oct 25 with 3237 viewsfactual_blue

I initially assumed you actually have a stupid junkie mate.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

My stupid junkie mate has just injected himself with curry power by accident. on 10:18 - Oct 25 with 3184 viewsHerbivore

Hope he pulls through mate, addiction is a curse.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

My stupid junkie mate has just injected himself with curry power by accident. on 10:22 - Oct 25 with 3172 viewsJohnny_Boy

You should probably Dahl for an ambulance.
My stupid junkie mate has just injected himself with curry power by accident. on 10:38 - Oct 25 with 3150 viewsNewcyBlue

My stupid junkie mate has just injected himself with curry power by accident. on 10:22 - Oct 25 by Johnny_Boy

You should probably Dahl for an ambulance.

Give him a nice soft pilau to lay his head on

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

My stupid junkie mate has just injected himself with curry power by accident. on 11:14 - Oct 25 with 3112 viewsuncle

My stupid junkie mate has just injected himself with curry power by accident. on 10:38 - Oct 25 by NewcyBlue

Give him a nice soft pilau to lay his head on

An ambulance just went by me at high speed with it's siren blaring.

Ghee-naan ghee-naan, ghee-naan.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024