Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Emma barnett radio 5 live. 10:33 - Oct 25 with 2132 viewscrunchie1978

Is she meant to be un biased in her views?....surely she is meant to be as she's employed by the BBC....comes across as being in favour of one side in any subject...doesnt make for good debate just seems as though she's trying to smear all the time.
Emma barnett radio 5 live. on 10:35 - Oct 25 with 2108 viewschicoazul

I wouldnt worry too much, a significant powerful minority in this country are hell-bent on destroying most of the things the rest of us like about the UK so the BBC will be gone withing 10 years or so.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Emma barnett radio 5 live. on 10:41 - Oct 25 with 2070 viewscrunchie1978

Emma barnett radio 5 live. on 10:35 - Oct 25 by chicoazul

I wouldnt worry too much, a significant powerful minority in this country are hell-bent on destroying most of the things the rest of us like about the UK so the BBC will be gone withing 10 years or so.

I'd be £147 a year better off!
Emma barnett radio 5 live. on 10:45 - Oct 25 with 2062 viewsNo9

I agree but it is becoming mre & more evident that the destruction of the BBC is coming from within.
Political appointees like MS Fairhaed have done nothing to help the BBC get back on an even keel.
& there are plenty in the blue party who would have over the BBC to the Murdoch family in a heartbeat
Emma barnett radio 5 live. on 01:55 - Oct 26 with 1760 viewsThe_Last_Baron

Fingers crossed it'll be five.

Poll: Would you support a permanent return to the old yellow Town badge?

Emma barnett radio 5 live. on 08:27 - Oct 26 with 1641 viewsNo9

Emma barnett radio 5 live. on 01:55 - Oct 26 by The_Last_Baron

Fingers crossed it'll be five.

Why?
What is in it for you?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024