Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TWTD Acca Invitational Week 10 -ITFC_Forever, Rommy, TIB, Sitters, SE1, Springer 23:33 - Oct 25 with 5333 viewsJ2BLUE

Table to one point level stakes:

TIB: +2.89
Rommers: -0.02
Springers: -0.34
SE1: -0.58
ITFC_Forever: -0.9
J2: -1.57
Sitters: -3.95

Deadline 11am Saturday

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

TWTD Acca Invitational Week 10 -ITFC_Forever, Rommy, TIB, Sitters, SE1, Springer on 02:29 - Oct 26 with 5305 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

I was bottom last week as pointed out to me by RIG amongst others.

Good old Leeds winning away to shoot me up the table.

Yeovil to beat Stevenage for me please J2

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

TWTD Acca Invitational Week 10 -ITFC_Forever, Rommy, TIB, Sitters, SE1, Springer on 07:48 - Oct 26 with 5272 viewsSE1blue

Fleetwood v Oxford over 3.5 goals.

Blog: D-I-V-O-R-C-E

TWTD Acca Invitational Week 10 -ITFC_Forever, Rommy, TIB, Sitters, SE1, Springer on 08:51 - Oct 26 with 5257 viewsMaySixth

TWTD Acca Invitational Week 10 -ITFC_Forever, Rommy, TIB, Sitters, SE1, Springer on 07:48 - Oct 26 by SE1blue

Fleetwood v Oxford over 3.5 goals.

Crystal Palace to beat West Ham

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

TWTD Acca Invitational Week 10 -ITFC_Forever, Rommy, TIB, Sitters, SE1, Springer on 09:01 - Oct 26 with 5255 viewsPinewoodblue

As a matter on interest between the seven of you what is the most winning bets you have had, how close to a winning acca?

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

TWTD Acca Invitational Week 10 -ITFC_Forever, Rommy, TIB, Sitters, SE1, Springer on 09:02 - Oct 26 with 5254 viewsJ2BLUE

TWTD Acca Invitational Week 10 -ITFC_Forever, Rommy, TIB, Sitters, SE1, Springer on 02:29 - Oct 26 by The_Romford_Blue

I have to confess I did two versions of the bet...one without Leeds!

Great tipping Rommers.

Truly impaired.

TWTD Acca Invitational Week 10 -ITFC_Forever, Rommy, TIB, Sitters, SE1, Springer on 09:12 - Oct 26 with 5248 viewsJ2BLUE

TWTD Acca Invitational Week 10 -ITFC_Forever, Rommy, TIB, Sitters, SE1, Springer on 09:01 - Oct 26 by Pinewoodblue

As a matter on interest between the seven of you what is the most winning bets you have had, how close to a winning acca?

I can't remember to be honest. We've yet to win one so we're on -9 at the moment.

I'm still quietly confident we'll end up in double figure points profit.

Truly impaired.

TWTD Acca Invitational Week 10 -ITFC_Forever, Rommy, TIB, Sitters, SE1, Springer on 09:31 - Oct 26 with 5240 viewsSE1blue

TWTD Acca Invitational Week 10 -ITFC_Forever, Rommy, TIB, Sitters, SE1, Springer on 09:01 - Oct 26 by Pinewoodblue

I pick and choose ones I like out of the group as I very, very rarely do anything more that a treble - accumulators are pointless imho. I've won five or six times doing trebles out of the group. But I never bet anything more than a tenner so I'm not a millionaire or in the same gambling leagues as say J2 and Romford.

I have a separate bank account for my bets (anything I win goes in there except the tenner I hold back for next week) and this season I'm £132 up. I like gambling but I recognise I'm not very good at it so keep it small.

Oh I did put £20 on Sean dyche being the next Everton manager as someone posted they had inside information on twtd the other day. Got 4/1 so it would be nice if that comes in.
[Post edited 26 Oct 2017 9:36]

TWTD Acca Invitational Week 10 -ITFC_Forever, Rommy, TIB, Sitters, SE1, Springer on 12:56 - Oct 26 with 5202 viewsSitfcB

Sorry....

Ipswich to win

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Login to get fewer ads

TWTD Acca Invitational Week 10 -ITFC_Forever, Rommy, TIB, Sitters, SE1, Springer on 13:26 - Oct 26 with 5192 viewsAlan_Handsome

Ricardo Goulart
Hirving Lozano
Tom Boere

AG, doubles and trebles, every week until the end of the season, already spent the winnings.

You can't polish a turd....but you can sprinkle it with glitter!

TWTD Acca Invitational Week 10 -ITFC_Forever, Rommy, TIB, Sitters, SE1, Springer on 13:28 - Oct 26 with 5190 viewsSpruceMoose

This is the one I'm banned from, right?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

TWTD Acca Invitational Week 10 -ITFC_Forever, Rommy, TIB, Sitters, SE1, Springer on 08:50 - Oct 27 with 5147 viewsITFC_Forever

Wrexham to win.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

TWTD Acca Invitational Week 10 -ITFC_Forever, Rommy, TIB, Sitters, SE1, Springer on 10:38 - Oct 27 with 5123 viewsJ2BLUE

TWTD Acca Invitational Week 10 -ITFC_Forever, Rommy, TIB, Sitters, SE1, Springer on 13:28 - Oct 26 by SpruceMoose

This is the one I'm banned from, right?

No one is banned. It's limited. If others want to audition they are welcome to post their picks. As you can see from the table the bar isn't set too high!

Truly impaired.

TWTD Acca Invitational Week 10 -ITFC_Forever, Rommy, TIB, Sitters, SE1, Springer on 10:52 - Oct 27 with 5114 viewsSE1blue

TWTD Acca Invitational Week 10 -ITFC_Forever, Rommy, TIB, Sitters, SE1, Springer on 02:29 - Oct 26 by The_Romford_Blue

<cough> lucky your Chelsea -1 against Palace was too late the week before <cough>

TWTD Acca Invitational Week 10 -ITFC_Forever, Rommy, TIB, Sitters, SE1, Springer on 12:06 - Oct 27 with 5095 viewsjpring89

City vs west brom draw.

Poll: What irritates you more ?

TWTD Acca Invitational Week 10 -ITFC_Forever, Rommy, TIB, Sitters, SE1, Springer on 12:59 - Oct 27 with 5078 viewsSpruceMoose

TWTD Acca Invitational Week 10 -ITFC_Forever, Rommy, TIB, Sitters, SE1, Springer on 10:38 - Oct 27 by J2BLUE

No one is banned. It's limited. If others want to audition they are welcome to post their picks. As you can see from the table the bar isn't set too high!

A ban by any other name

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

TWTD Acca Invitational Week 10 -ITFC_Forever, Rommy, TIB, Sitters, SE1, Springer on 17:10 - Oct 27 with 5051 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

TWTD Acca Invitational Week 10 -ITFC_Forever, Rommy, TIB, Sitters, SE1, Springer on 10:52 - Oct 27 by SE1blue

<cough> lucky your Chelsea -1 against Palace was too late the week before <cough>

That was J2 who did Chelsea to beat palace actually

The one I missed out on by 5 minutes actually won

TWTD Acca Invitational Week 10 -ITFC_Forever, Rommy, TIB, Sitters, SE1, Springer on 17:38 - Oct 27 with 5036 viewsJ2BLUE

TWTD Acca Invitational Week 10 -ITFC_Forever, Rommy, TIB, Sitters, SE1, Springer on 17:10 - Oct 27 by The_Romford_Blue

I was keeping quiet about that one!

Truly impaired.

TWTD Acca Invitational Week 10 -ITFC_Forever, Rommy, TIB, Sitters, SE1, Springer on 22:04 - Oct 27 with 4991 viewsJ2BLUE

Bristol City/draw double chance

Currently 1.57, can't believe the odds.

Truly impaired.

TWTD Acca Invitational Week 10 -ITFC_Forever, Rommy, TIB, Sitters, SE1, Springer on 22:13 - Oct 27 with 4982 viewsSE1blue

TWTD Acca Invitational Week 10 -ITFC_Forever, Rommy, TIB, Sitters, SE1, Springer on 17:10 - Oct 27 by The_Romford_Blue

Haha. My bad.

TWTD Acca Invitational Week 10 -ITFC_Forever, Rommy, TIB, Sitters, SE1, Springer on 22:14 - Oct 27 with 4981 viewsSE1blue

TWTD Acca Invitational Week 10 -ITFC_Forever, Rommy, TIB, Sitters, SE1, Springer on 22:04 - Oct 27 by J2BLUE

Bristol City/draw double chance

Currently 1.57, can't believe the odds.

What does this mean? Bristol City/Draw double chance?

Sorry, not a huge gambler.

TWTD Acca Invitational Week 10 -ITFC_Forever, Rommy, TIB, Sitters, SE1, Springer on 22:15 - Oct 27 with 4980 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

TWTD Acca Invitational Week 10 -ITFC_Forever, Rommy, TIB, Sitters, SE1, Springer on 22:14 - Oct 27 by SE1blue

It means the bet is Bristol City or the draw. Either is a winner

TWTD Acca Invitational Week 10 -ITFC_Forever, Rommy, TIB, Sitters, SE1, Springer on 22:19 - Oct 27 with 4976 viewsJ2BLUE

TWTD Acca Invitational Week 10 -ITFC_Forever, Rommy, TIB, Sitters, SE1, Springer on 22:14 - Oct 27 by SE1blue

Win or draw.

Truly impaired.

TWTD Acca Invitational Week 10 -ITFC_Forever, Rommy, TIB, Sitters, SE1, Springer on 22:41 - Oct 27 with 4964 viewsIpswichIrish

Aberdeen, Ipswich, Boro treble
TWTD Acca Invitational Week 10 -ITFC_Forever, Rommy, TIB, Sitters, SE1, Springer on 07:57 - Oct 28 with 4923 viewsSE1blue

TWTD Acca Invitational Week 10 -ITFC_Forever, Rommy, TIB, Sitters, SE1, Springer on 13:26 - Oct 26 by Alan_Handsome

Ricardo Goulart
Hirving Lozano
Tom Boere

AG, doubles and trebles, every week until the end of the season, already spent the winnings.

Off to a great start this weekend.

TWTD Acca Invitational Week 10 -ITFC_Forever, Rommy, TIB, Sitters, SE1, Springer on 11:18 - Oct 28 with 4881 viewsJ2BLUE

SE1 - Fleetwood vs Oxford Over 3.5 goals - 4.2
Rommers - Yeovil - 2.8
Sitters - Ipswich - 2.62
ITFC_Forever - Wrexham - 2.45
Jpring - City/West Brom draw - 6.5
J2 - Bristol City double chance - 1.57

770.35 Coral

GL all. I was expecting the average odds for this to be 20-50. If I should find myself nearer the top of the league table after today i'm going to scrap it as this seems to be becoming more about that than trying to regularly win reasonably priced accas.

Truly impaired.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024