Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Another manager gone at Rangers then... 14:58 - Oct 26 with 1836 viewsbluewein

What exactly are they trying to achieve?

Poll: What should you have your gammon with...?

Another manager gone at Rangers then... on 15:01 - Oct 26 with 1821 viewsSpruceMoose

To win everything, every year. Scottish football is pointless and of an incredibly poor standard. The problem is, three teams are very slightly better than Rangers currently. That's not saying much though. Celtic are probably on par with a team like Stoke I'd say.
[Post edited 26 Oct 2017 15:07]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Another manager gone at Rangers then... on 15:07 - Oct 26 with 1797 viewsKieran_Knows

That was always going to end in disaster that appointment.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Another manager gone at Rangers then... on 15:08 - Oct 26 with 1794 viewsmonty_radio

Their fall was a mighty one so that their climb back was probably harder than fans expected. They've now overhauled all but the two or three that get decent attendances, but haven't been able to make that step up yet, especially on Celtic who have been coining in the Euros while Rangers have been in the slammer.

I guess their entitlement quotient is even higher than Town's (as some posters see it). Changing managers is the normal response if you can't afford the players and their wages. I note that at least two of their players weren't deemed up to the project.

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

Another manager gone at Rangers then... on 15:21 - Oct 26 with 1770 viewsIpswichIrish

Another manager gone at Rangers then... on 15:01 - Oct 26 by SpruceMoose

To win everything, every year. Scottish football is pointless and of an incredibly poor standard. The problem is, three teams are very slightly better than Rangers currently. That's not saying much though. Celtic are probably on par with a team like Stoke I'd say.
[Post edited 26 Oct 2017 15:07]

Why comment on it or out though if it's 'totally pointless'?
Another manager gone at Rangers then... on 15:22 - Oct 26 with 1769 viewsClausThomsen

I think it's safe to say that being better than Celtic is exactly what Rangers are trying to achieve.
Another manager gone at Rangers then... on 15:23 - Oct 26 with 1761 viewsIpswichIrish

For a club only established in 2012 they've had some managers. They've never won a trophy or a league and are just starting out so don't know what they expected!
Another manager gone at Rangers then... on 15:24 - Oct 26 with 1758 viewschicoazul

Another manager gone at Rangers then... on 15:23 - Oct 26 by IpswichIrish

For a club only established in 2012 they've had some managers. They've never won a trophy or a league and are just starting out so don't know what they expected!

Haha. You should say that in the Louden next time youre in there.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Another manager gone at Rangers then... on 15:26 - Oct 26 with 1745 viewsSpruceMoose

Another manager gone at Rangers then... on 15:21 - Oct 26 by IpswichIrish

Why comment on it or out though if it's 'totally pointless'?

Ok, I stand corrected. Other than to point out it's rubbish, Scottish football is pointless.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Login to get fewer ads

Another manager gone at Rangers then... on 15:27 - Oct 26 with 1744 viewsClausThomsen

Another manager gone at Rangers then... on 15:26 - Oct 26 by SpruceMoose

Ok, I stand corrected. Other than to point out it's rubbish, Scottish football is pointless.

And woman's football?
Another manager gone at Rangers then... on 15:27 - Oct 26 with 1743 viewsmonty_radio

Another manager gone at Rangers then... on 15:22 - Oct 26 by ClausThomsen

I think it's safe to say that being better than Celtic is exactly what Rangers are trying to achieve.

Concise

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

Another manager gone at Rangers then... on 15:29 - Oct 26 with 1737 viewsSpruceMoose

Another manager gone at Rangers then... on 15:27 - Oct 26 by ClausThomsen

And woman's football?

Is a growing sport, enjoyed by many, and is probably a better standard already than Scottish football.

Another manager gone at Rangers then... on 15:45 - Oct 26 with 1698 viewsClausThomsen

Another manager gone at Rangers then... on 15:29 - Oct 26 by SpruceMoose

Is a growing sport, enjoyed by many, and is probably a better standard already than Scottish football.

The goalies are too small.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024