Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sheffield Wednesday away fan tickets 15:29 - Oct 26 with 1895 viewsTractorCam

£15 adult prices

Is ME ok?

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Sheffield Wednesday away fan tickets on 15:53 - Oct 26 with 1870 viewsSitfcB

Must be an offer for home fans then?

That's sh/te really as they charge us £30+!

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Sheffield Wednesday away fan tickets on 16:14 - Oct 26 with 1839 viewsTractorWood

Obviously smell a low crowd coming. They are £15 for home fans too.
[Post edited 26 Oct 2017 16:16]

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Sheffield Wednesday away fan tickets on 16:52 - Oct 26 with 1803 viewsTractorCam

Sheffield Wednesday away fan tickets on 16:14 - Oct 26 by TractorWood

Sadly don't see these prices adding much incentive to home fans

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Sheffield Wednesday away fan tickets on 16:57 - Oct 26 with 1791 viewsSteve_M

Sheffield Wednesday away fan tickets on 16:14 - Oct 26 by TractorWood

Not surprising really, not sure the trek up from London is worth making for a match on Sky although I would almost certainly go without the TV coverage.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Sheffield Wednesday away fan tickets on 17:10 - Oct 26 with 1752 viewsSpruceMoose

Sheffield Wednesday away fan tickets on 16:52 - Oct 26 by TractorCam

Sadly don't see these prices adding much incentive to home fans

At this point, I resent the $7 it costs to watch on iFollow. So you're probably right.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Sheffield Wednesday away fan tickets on 17:43 - Oct 26 with 1730 viewsbrogansnose

As an aside, they were charging their own fans and Blunts £52 for their recent derby. Forget what their ST prices are but dearer than ours.
Sheffield Wednesday away fan tickets on 23:00 - Oct 26 with 1596 viewsCurrie10

They will HAVE to do something back then - I thought we'd only reduce tickets to 25 IF the other club did the same.

If they charge us 30 odd that's a disgrace.
Sheffield Wednesday away fan tickets (n/t) on 04:43 - Oct 27 with 1557 viewsWednesdayJon

Sheffield Wednesday away fan tickets on 23:00 - Oct 26 by Currie10

They will HAVE to do something back then - I thought we'd only reduce tickets to 25 IF the other club did the same.

If they charge us 30 odd that's a disgrace.

Firstly, Wednesday's pricing is, imo, much too high. As is Leeds, and as has been yours, for many years. In previous years, my most expensive away ticket was, each year, the one I bought for the Ipswich game.

But: On this occasion, why should Wednesday reciprocate? ITFC has made a commercial decision regarding the expected low turnout for this game (due to all the factors mentioned elsewhere in this thread), to try and get more home fans to attend. Having made the reduction for home fans, the offer then has to apply to away fans. Nothing to do with SWFC at all. Should Wednesday come to a different commercial decision, based on different factors (ie: not on Sky, for one), when Ipswich visit, why would it be 'a disgrace' (as described on another thread) if we don't reduce the price?
[Post edited 27 Oct 2017 5:24]
Login to get fewer ads

Sheffield Wednesday away fan tickets (n/t) on 05:56 - Oct 27 with 1532 viewsCurrie10

Sheffield Wednesday away fan tickets (n/t) on 04:43 - Oct 27 by WednesdayJon

Firstly, Wednesday's pricing is, imo, much too high. As is Leeds, and as has been yours, for many years. In previous years, my most expensive away ticket was, each year, the one I bought for the Ipswich game.

But: On this occasion, why should Wednesday reciprocate? ITFC has made a commercial decision regarding the expected low turnout for this game (due to all the factors mentioned elsewhere in this thread), to try and get more home fans to attend. Having made the reduction for home fans, the offer then has to apply to away fans. Nothing to do with SWFC at all. Should Wednesday come to a different commercial decision, based on different factors (ie: not on Sky, for one), when Ipswich visit, why would it be 'a disgrace' (as described on another thread) if we don't reduce the price?
[Post edited 27 Oct 2017 5:24]

We have made a deal this year with clubs, that if they charged 25 which we've asked, we would do the same back for them.

We've lowered it to 15 for all with it being on Sky.

Yes, our gates are crap however if you have the audacity to charge our lot your usual ridiculous figure considering we've been good enough to extend this offer to your club then that's not on.

It's a promo game for us, and we don't have to extend it to away clubs.

' Having made the reduction for home fans, the offer then has to apply to away fans. ' No it doesn't. That's not correct.

How much longer will Carlos last?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024