Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Only fools and horses fans? 16:24 - Oct 26 with 14200 viewsIpswichIrish

Love the show myself anyone on here if you like it, what's your favourite episode, scene, one liner etc??
Only fools and horses fans? on 16:25 - Oct 26 with 8948 viewsSpruceMoose

The bit where he falls through the bar.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Only fools and horses fans? on 16:26 - Oct 26 with 8950 viewsKieran_Knows

The best programme, ever. I could watch the same episode all day and still laugh at it.

Favourite episode? Wanted (The Peckham Pouncer).
Favourite scene? Obviously Del Boy falling through the bar.
Favourite one liner? Rodney you plonker (obviously).
[Post edited 26 Oct 2017 16:26]

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Only fools and horses fans? on 16:35 - Oct 26 with 8918 viewsIP33

To Hull and back or Jolly boys outing..
Only fools and horses fans? on 16:36 - Oct 26 with 8918 viewsgainsboroughblue

"That's right, they drew 0-0 with Ipswich "

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Only fools and horses fans? on 16:40 - Oct 26 with 8898 viewsIpswichIrish

Only fools and horses fans? on 16:35 - Oct 26 by IP33

To Hull and back or Jolly boys outing..

Both superb episodes
Love in the jolly boys when the coach blows up and Del boy puts his arm round the stunned bus driver and says 'Don't worry Harry I won't tell your guvnor about it' haha
Only fools and horses fans? on 16:42 - Oct 26 with 8892 viewsFtnfwest

Jolly boys, scene I like was the seance and line was in that scene when trigger says 'sounds like jimmy saville' about their mum
Only fools and horses fans? on 16:43 - Oct 26 with 8889 viewsBergholtBru

Where the chandelier falls down, Batman & Robin, the outing to Margate to name but three.

Offended you I have. A sh@t I do not give.
Poll: EU Referendum. What are your voting intentions at present?

Only fools and horses fans? on 16:43 - Oct 26 with 8889 viewsgainsboroughblue

Only fools and horses fans? on 16:40 - Oct 26 by IpswichIrish

Both superb episodes
Love in the jolly boys when the coach blows up and Del boy puts his arm round the stunned bus driver and says 'Don't worry Harry I won't tell your guvnor about it' haha

Not to mention the frogs legacy which was part filmed in Ipswich. Seymour Street to be precise.

Login to get fewer ads

Only fools and horses fans? on 16:43 - Oct 26 with 8887 viewsFrowsyArmLarry

The episode about the lawnmower engines is the best by far
Only fools and horses fans? on 16:43 - Oct 26 with 8885 viewsAlan_Handsome

this one for me is the best....

You can't polish a turd....but you can sprinkle it with glitter!

Only fools and horses fans? on 16:44 - Oct 26 with 8880 viewsfactual_blue

'Brace yourself Rodney'

'If it's a a girl they're going to call it Sigourney, after an actress. It it's a boy they're going to call it Rodney, after Dave.'

The moment they walk into The Nag's Head after the watch is sold and all the regulars stand up to applaud them.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Only fools and horses fans? on 16:48 - Oct 26 with 8857 viewsJ2BLUE

Denzil: You ever thought of getting married, Trig?
Trigger: No, I haven't met the right person yet, but I've always had this sort of image of my perfect woman, sort of my dream girl.
Denzil: What's she like?
Trigger: Oh she's nothing to look at, very plain, little scar on her chin where she had a wart removed.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Only fools and horses fans? on 16:49 - Oct 26 with 8842 viewsJimmy86

My favourite programme of all time, Absolutely brilliant.

Episodes that stick out for me, chain gang when Arnie con's Del boys consortium with the brief case full of gold chains and then fakes a coronary.

Royal flush, when Rodney dates the posh girl he met at the market, ending with Del boy embarrassing him at the meal.

The episode where uncle Albert fell through the open hatch at the nags head and also the episode where the 2 Indians use the cast system to con the trotters out of 2 grand for a crappy ornament bought for less than a tenner.

Favourite 1 liner, Uncle Albert saying I can speak German, I was there in the war - VOT IZ UR NAME
Only fools and horses fans? on 17:09 - Oct 26 with 8790 viewsSpruceMoose

Only fools and horses fans? on 16:44 - Oct 26 by factual_blue

'Brace yourself Rodney'

'If it's a a girl they're going to call it Sigourney, after an actress. It it's a boy they're going to call it Rodney, after Dave.'

The moment they walk into The Nag's Head after the watch is sold and all the regulars stand up to applaud them.

The one where Rodney goes into meltdown because Del says eating Haribo is just as bad for you as McDonalds. Rodney blows up and throws himself off the balcony.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Only fools and horses fans? on 17:10 - Oct 26 with 8787 viewsgainsboroughblue

Only fools and horses fans? on 16:49 - Oct 26 by Jimmy86

My favourite programme of all time, Absolutely brilliant.

Episodes that stick out for me, chain gang when Arnie con's Del boys consortium with the brief case full of gold chains and then fakes a coronary.

Royal flush, when Rodney dates the posh girl he met at the market, ending with Del boy embarrassing him at the meal.

The episode where uncle Albert fell through the open hatch at the nags head and also the episode where the 2 Indians use the cast system to con the trotters out of 2 grand for a crappy ornament bought for less than a tenner.

Favourite 1 liner, Uncle Albert saying I can speak German, I was there in the war - VOT IZ UR NAME

I really disliked 'Royal Flush'. The only OFAH episode I can say that about. The character of Del went too far into spitefulness for me.

Only fools and horses fans? on 17:18 - Oct 26 with 8774 viewsJimmy86

Only fools and horses fans? on 17:10 - Oct 26 by gainsboroughblue

I really disliked 'Royal Flush'. The only OFAH episode I can say that about. The character of Del went too far into spitefulness for me.

Ohh, reason I like it is because he is forever asking is that painting a Da Vinci? When they step foot into the office "that's a bloody Da Vinci"

I'm also a big fan of Go West young man, where del and rodders go up West in Boycies E type jag.

They go into a drag/gay bar and Del boy pulls a couple of geezers. On the way home the clapped out motor the boys sold crashes into the back of them.

Rodney winning the painting competition and going to Spain is also a good 1 - the groovy gang
Only fools and horses fans? on 17:20 - Oct 26 with 8763 viewsgainsboroughblue

Only fools and horses fans? on 17:18 - Oct 26 by Jimmy86

Ohh, reason I like it is because he is forever asking is that painting a Da Vinci? When they step foot into the office "that's a bloody Da Vinci"

I'm also a big fan of Go West young man, where del and rodders go up West in Boycies E type jag.

They go into a drag/gay bar and Del boy pulls a couple of geezers. On the way home the clapped out motor the boys sold crashes into the back of them.

Rodney winning the painting competition and going to Spain is also a good 1 - the groovy gang

"And thanks to you Del, I've just come second in a rollerskating competition"

"Second?? You were winning when I saw you"

Only fools and horses fans? on 17:22 - Oct 26 with 8750 viewsIpswichIrish

Only fools and horses fans? on 17:18 - Oct 26 by Jimmy86

'Reg Varney drank one of them in holiday on the buses'
Only fools and horses fans? on 17:22 - Oct 26 with 8743 viewsjas0999

Danger UXD.
Only fools and horses fans? on 17:23 - Oct 26 with 8739 viewsJimmy86

Only fools and horses fans? on 17:20 - Oct 26 by gainsboroughblue

"And thanks to you Del, I've just come second in a rollerskating competition"

"Second?? You were winning when I saw you"

When Del boy is leaving the hotel room and he tells Rodders They're in my flight bag.... This was of course prior to Netflix and chill....
Only fools and horses fans? on 17:28 - Oct 26 with 8719 viewsJimmy86

Only fools and horses fans? on 17:22 - Oct 26 by IpswichIrish

'Reg Varney drank one of them in holiday on the buses'

Mentioned something about mandingo, omg that was funny.

I also really like Dates, when Del boys meets Raquel through the dating agency - getting black balled in the masons, Rodney's date with nervous Nerys.
Only fools and horses fans? on 17:34 - Oct 26 with 8707 viewsEdmunds5

Upon first meeting Casandra.

Casandra: "What's your name?"
Rodney: "Rodney"
Casandra: "Casandra"..
Rodney: "No Rodney"

La la la Sixto Peralta
Poll: Transfer deadline day or Christmas?
Blog: A Representation Of Stability

Only fools and horses fans? on 17:47 - Oct 26 with 8672 viewsjpring89

All of the above. Triggers broom aswell ha.

Poll: What irritates you more ?

Only fools and horses fans? on 18:47 - Oct 26 with 8607 viewsBenters

To Hull and back.

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

Only fools and horses fans? on 19:00 - Oct 26 with 8592 viewsimsureazzure

2.29 The greatest line.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024