Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who's the U16 lad Klug says is the best he has ever worked with? (n/t) 09:02 - Oct 27 with 15659 viewshype313

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Who's the U16 lad Klug says is the best he has ever worked with? (n/t) on 09:17 - Oct 27 with 9147 viewsconnorscontract

I don't know, who is the U16 lad Klug says is the best he has ever worked with?
Who's the U16 lad Klug says is the best he has ever worked with? (n/t) on 09:17 - Oct 27 with 9143 viewsITFC_Forever

Phil Ham.

Everyone misheard him say under-60.

P 1118, W 498, D 285, L 335, F 1699, A 1352
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Who's the U16 lad Klug says is the best he has ever worked with? (n/t) on 09:20 - Oct 27 with 9129 viewschicoazul

If he is under 16 it's probably not allowed to be out in the public domain.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Who's the U16 lad Klug says is the best he has ever worked with? (n/t) on 09:25 - Oct 27 with 9101 viewshype313

Who's the U16 lad Klug says is the best he has ever worked with? (n/t) on 09:17 - Oct 27 by ITFC_Forever

Phil Ham.

Everyone misheard him say under-60.

Obviously not Facters then.

Who's the U16 lad Klug says is the best he has ever worked with? (n/t) on 09:28 - Oct 27 with 9091 viewsitfcjoe

Ben Knight - remember the name

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Who's the U16 lad Klug says is the best he has ever worked with? (n/t) on 09:29 - Oct 27 with 9075 viewsITFC_Forever

Who's the U16 lad Klug says is the best he has ever worked with? (n/t) on 09:28 - Oct 27 by itfcjoe

For when he goes to a big club when he reaches 16.

P 1118, W 498, D 285, L 335, F 1699, A 1352
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Who's the U16 lad Klug says is the best he has ever worked with? (n/t) on 09:32 - Oct 27 with 9074 viewsitfcjoe

Who's the U16 lad Klug says is the best he has ever worked with? (n/t) on 09:29 - Oct 27 by ITFC_Forever

For when he goes to a big club when he reaches 16.

They’re very hopeful of keeping him, Man City have offered £1m for him already. But he is a serious talent

Who's the U16 lad Klug says is the best he has ever worked with? (n/t) on 09:34 - Oct 27 with 9043 viewsfactual_blue

Who's the U16 lad Klug says is the best he has ever worked with? (n/t) on 09:28 - Oct 27 by itfcjoe

Is he the lad from Moreton Hall in Bury St Edmunds?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Login to get fewer ads

Who's the U16 lad Klug says is the best he has ever worked with? (n/t) on 09:36 - Oct 27 with 9037 viewshype313

Cheers Joe, sounds promising.

Who's the U16 lad Klug says is the best he has ever worked with? (n/t) on 09:38 - Oct 27 with 9025 viewsitfcjoe

Who's the U16 lad Klug says is the best he has ever worked with? (n/t) on 09:34 - Oct 27 by factual_blue

Is he the lad from Moreton Hall in Bury St Edmunds?

I’m not sure, but I saw him watching the reserves at Bury when they played so it wouldn’t surprise me if he is from out that way

Who's the U16 lad Klug says is the best he has ever worked with? (n/t) on 09:39 - Oct 27 with 9011 viewstheblueginger

Who's the U16 lad Klug says is the best he has ever worked with? (n/t) on 09:32 - Oct 27 by itfcjoe

They’re very hopeful of keeping him, Man City have offered £1m for him already. But he is a serious talent

What position/remind you of who in playing style etc?
Who's the U16 lad Klug says is the best he has ever worked with? (n/t) on 09:40 - Oct 27 with 9018 viewsitfcjoe

Who's the U16 lad Klug says is the best he has ever worked with? (n/t) on 09:36 - Oct 27 by hype313

Cheers Joe, sounds promising.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2016/11/29/manchester-

A story clearly leaked here by Man City

Who's the U16 lad Klug says is the best he has ever worked with? (n/t) on 09:40 - Oct 27 with 9006 viewshomer_123

Who's the U16 lad Klug says is the best he has ever worked with? (n/t) on 09:25 - Oct 27 by hype313

Obviously not Facters then.

Facters doesn't even get in the under 160s

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Who's the U16 lad Klug says is the best he has ever worked with? (n/t) on 09:41 - Oct 27 with 9006 viewsfactual_blue

Who's the U16 lad Klug says is the best he has ever worked with? (n/t) on 09:38 - Oct 27 by itfcjoe

I’m not sure, but I saw him watching the reserves at Bury when they played so it wouldn’t surprise me if he is from out that way

A friend of ours from there mentioned the son of a friend of theirs (all sounds a bit 'my stepson's first cousin's mother-in-law is a steward) has just moved into the u/16 squad and is doing very well.

Apparently he can't even give his free match tickets away.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Who's the U16 lad Klug says is the best he has ever worked with? (n/t) on 09:41 - Oct 27 with 9013 viewsitfcjoe

Who's the U16 lad Klug says is the best he has ever worked with? (n/t) on 09:39 - Oct 27 by theblueginger

What position/remind you of who in playing style etc?

Left footed playmaker, looks like Messi when on the ball - but if you’ve watched England U17s recently he’s quite similar to Phil Foden

[Post edited 27 Oct 2017 9:46]

Who's the U16 lad Klug says is the best he has ever worked with? (n/t) on 09:47 - Oct 27 with 8974 viewsitfcjoe

Who's the U16 lad Klug says is the best he has ever worked with? (n/t) on 09:41 - Oct 27 by factual_blue

A friend of ours from there mentioned the son of a friend of theirs (all sounds a bit 'my stepson's first cousin's mother-in-law is a steward) has just moved into the u/16 squad and is doing very well.

Apparently he can't even give his free match tickets away.

I know those connections are often closer than they sound when written down!

He’s been on the bench for the 18s a couple of times, but he is serious hot property and we’ll do brilliantly to keep him

Who's the U16 lad Klug says is the best he has ever worked with? (n/t) on 09:56 - Oct 27 with 8932 viewshoppy

Who's the U16 lad Klug says is the best he has ever worked with? (n/t) on 09:32 - Oct 27 by itfcjoe

Presumably that would be through the Mark Kennedy connection - he would've been aware of Knight, I guess?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Who's the U16 lad Klug says is the best he has ever worked with? (n/t) on 09:57 - Oct 27 with 8922 viewshype313

Who's the U16 lad Klug says is the best he has ever worked with? (n/t) on 09:41 - Oct 27 by itfcjoe

Left footed playmaker, looks like Messi when on the ball - but if you’ve watched England U17s recently he’s quite similar to Phil Foden

[Post edited 27 Oct 2017 9:46]

Some decent goals in there, he does seem to have a wand of a left foot, and quite strong given his size.

Who's the U16 lad Klug says is the best he has ever worked with? (n/t) on 09:59 - Oct 27 with 8909 viewshype313

I know money talks but why any lad would go to any of the top 6 for professional reasons is beyond me, countless players have wasted years trying to break through without any success.

Hopefully he will note that and see that he has a path here, if after a season or two he flourishes and somebody offers £10-15m then fair enough.

Who's the U16 lad Klug says is the best he has ever worked with? (n/t) on 10:01 - Oct 27 with 8901 viewsKieran_Knows

Out of curiosity Joe, do you know how the lad Charlie Brown (waits for puns) is getting on at Chelsea?

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Who's the U16 lad Klug says is the best he has ever worked with? (n/t) on 10:04 - Oct 27 with 8884 viewsSW6Tractor

Who's the U16 lad Klug says is the best he has ever worked with? (n/t) on 09:40 - Oct 27 by itfcjoe

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2016/11/29/manchester-

A story clearly leaked here by Man City

Whole article reads like a sales pitch. Surprised it isn't a sponsored article.

"City’s impressive Under-15s already boast some of the country’s most exciting young talents and are fast earning a reputation as one of the most gifted teams across the age groups at academy level in England."
Who's the U16 lad Klug says is the best he has ever worked with? (n/t) on 10:04 - Oct 27 with 8890 viewsSteve_M

Who's the U16 lad Klug says is the best he has ever worked with? (n/t) on 09:59 - Oct 27 by hype313

I know money talks but why any lad would go to any of the top 6 for professional reasons is beyond me, countless players have wasted years trying to break through without any success.

Hopefully he will note that and see that he has a path here, if after a season or two he flourishes and somebody offers £10-15m then fair enough.

In amidst everything else from the AGM the idea of having a pathway for youngsters into the first team does shine out as one big positive. Yes, players have got to be strong enough to compete in this division but the progress of Downes, Nydam, Kenlock and Emmanuel over the last couple of seasons is obviously good for the club in more ways than the immediate impact on the pitch.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Who's the U16 lad Klug says is the best he has ever worked with? (n/t) on 10:05 - Oct 27 with 8883 viewsitfcjoe

Who's the U16 lad Klug says is the best he has ever worked with? (n/t) on 09:56 - Oct 27 by hoppy

Presumably that would be through the Mark Kennedy connection - he would've been aware of Knight, I guess?

Presumably so - but everyone is aware of him in the game, like they always were with Andre

Who's the U16 lad Klug says is the best he has ever worked with? (n/t) on 10:08 - Oct 27 with 8858 viewsitfcjoe

Who's the U16 lad Klug says is the best he has ever worked with? (n/t) on 09:59 - Oct 27 by hype313

Because the money is so much now, on such long deals that they give you the opportunity to set up for life. He could quite conceivably sign a 4 year deal for £10-20k a week, and the club give him a £1m signing bonus to his family - these are the numbers which aren't exaggerated.

The clubs are a lot more savvy now, and get players plenty of league experience out on loan now - and a lot more branches to catch you if you are ex Man City/Chelsea, England youth international, experience in Eredivisie and Football league - opposed to leaving Ipswich if you don't make it.

But the players know that and ITFC have to push on their development to keep them etc so works both ways

Who's the U16 lad Klug says is the best he has ever worked with? (n/t) on 10:09 - Oct 27 with 8855 viewsitfcjoe

Who's the U16 lad Klug says is the best he has ever worked with? (n/t) on 10:01 - Oct 27 by Kieran_Knows

Out of curiosity Joe, do you know how the lad Charlie Brown (waits for puns) is getting on at Chelsea?

I think he struggled last season but is starting to kick on now and be more involved in the more senior squads there (U19s and U23s)

His brother Zach is still at ITFC and in the England U16 squad

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024