Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I reckon Mick has 5 games. (n/t) 13:22 - Oct 27 with 9959 viewsFrimleyBlue

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

I reckon Mick has 5 games. (n/t) on 13:24 - Oct 27 with 5178 viewsTJS

no way - we'd probably have to lose all 5 for him to go,
I reckon he has 35. (n/t) on 13:26 - Oct 27 with 5159 viewsBloots

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

I reckon Mick has 5 games. (n/t) on 13:26 - Oct 27 with 5158 viewsHalf_Idiot

I reckon he has 3.

Monopoly, Cluedo and Trivial Pursuit.
I reckon Mick has 5 games. (n/t) on 13:27 - Oct 27 with 5154 viewsSpruceMoose

Nah. I'd start thinking of what to get Mick for Christmas, he's going nowhere.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

I reckon Mick has 5 games. (n/t) on 13:29 - Oct 27 with 5140 viewsJackSted

He'll leave at the end of the season. There's no point sacking him now when his contracts up in the summer

TWTD Supervillain
Poll: Is Lambert the right man for the job?

I reckon Mick has 5 games. (n/t) on 13:29 - Oct 27 with 5139 viewsblueislander

I reckon Mick has 5 games. (n/t) on 13:27 - Oct 27 by SpruceMoose

Nah. I'd start thinking of what to get Mick for Christmas, he's going nowhere.

The ideal gift for him would be a horse shoe ?HOOOOOOOF.
I reckon Mick has 5 games. (n/t) on 13:31 - Oct 27 with 5125 viewsFtnfwest

Complete non-debate. He can do what he likes, he'll never be sacked.
I reckon Mick has 5 games. (n/t) on 13:31 - Oct 27 with 5120 viewsSpruceMoose

I reckon Mick has 5 games. (n/t) on 13:31 - Oct 27 by Ftnfwest

Complete non-debate. He can do what he likes, he'll never be sacked.

Not strictly true. I bet he couldn't take dump in the centre circle at half time and get away with it.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Login to get fewer ads

I reckon Mick has 5 games. (n/t) on 13:34 - Oct 27 with 5109 viewsFtnfwest

I reckon Mick has 5 games. (n/t) on 13:31 - Oct 27 by SpruceMoose

Not strictly true. I bet he couldn't take dump in the centre circle at half time and get away with it.

He effectively pisses all over one end of the pitch before the games and at half time and gets away with that.
I reckon Mick has 5 games. (n/t) on 13:34 - Oct 27 with 5106 viewstextbackup

I reckon Mick has 5 games. (n/t) on 13:24 - Oct 27 by TJS

no way - we'd probably have to lose all 5 for him to go,

Achieveable for him I'd say

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

I reckon Mick has 5 games. (n/t) on 13:40 - Oct 27 with 5083 viewsITFC_Forever

No chance - we won't sack him and he won't resign.

We're stuck with him and ME will renew his contract again.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

I reckon Mick has 5 games. (n/t) on 13:43 - Oct 27 with 5062 viewsfactual_blue

I reckon Mick has 5 games. (n/t) on 13:31 - Oct 27 by SpruceMoose

I did.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

on 13:43 - Oct 27 with 5066 views_

I reckon Mick has 5 games. (n/t) on 13:45 - Oct 27 with 5053 viewshoppy

I reckon Mick has 5 games. (n/t) on 13:43 - Oct 27 by factual_blue

I did.

It would've been more polite to let those girls finish their cheerleading routine first, to be honest.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

I reckon Mick has 5 games. (n/t) on 13:47 - Oct 27 with 5038 viewsmarcus1642

I reckon less. Lose the next 3 and he's out. However I hope we win the next 3.

COYB.

MICKEY MOUSE OUT!
I reckon Mick has 5 games. (n/t) on 13:47 - Oct 27 with 5036 viewsartsbossbeard

I reckon Mick has 5 games. (n/t) on 13:29 - Oct 27 by JackSted

He'll leave at the end of the season. There's no point sacking him now when his contracts up in the summer

I make you correct.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

I reckon Mick has 5 games. (n/t) on 13:48 - Oct 27 with 5034 viewsJ2BLUE

Care to show your working?

I'm always intrigued how people can come to these conclusions in the face of all known evidence.

You're a chairman. Imagine you're the chairman of ITFC. You know you've backed MM with peanuts and yet somehow we're 4 points from the play offs with a game in hand. Forget short term form. Would you really pull the trigger knowing it might cost you £500k to settle the contracts of both him and TC? Could you realistically call him into your office and tell him he has done a bad job let alone deserved to get sacked?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

I reckon Mick has 5 games. (n/t) on 13:49 - Oct 27 with 5024 viewsSpruceMoose

I reckon Mick has 5 games. (n/t) on 13:48 - Oct 27 by J2BLUE

I'm always intrigued how people can come to these conclusions in the face of all known evidence.

You're a chairman. Imagine you're the chairman of ITFC. You know you've backed MM with peanuts and yet somehow we're 4 points from the play offs with a game in hand. Forget short term form. Would you really pull the trigger knowing it might cost you £500k to settle the contracts of both him and TC? Could you realistically call him into your office and tell him he has done a bad job let alone deserved to get sacked?

Excellent post. I trained you well.

I reckon Mick has 5 games. (n/t) on 14:13 - Oct 27 with 4935 viewsFrimleyBlue

I reckon Mick has 5 games. (n/t) on 13:48 - Oct 27 by J2BLUE

I can see us losing 4 of the next 5, the gap will increase and the closeness to bottom 3 will shorten.

There's a few things Milne said in the AGM he's not quite said before and a few things that made me think, hmmm.

As a chairman, I would personally give 5 games. After that, if no turn around yes Id take the hit and get someone in to save the season - not expecting top 6 or anything like that, but to keep people coming to PR. If, IF we continue to lose and the crowds gets smaller again, that 500k would be worth losing short term for longer term gain. My opinion.

strangley. NOW massive, huge difference in football. BUT Frimley played 11, 15 points. win tomorrow and town lose, we're on same amount.

I carry on supporting the managers, reason..... football is superb, and our season started off slow, but is going the right way and staff, players, supporters are now confident in any game we play. I can't say the same for town. So IF i was in charge, yes i'd give 5 games and see where we are. IMO it's been a terrible terrible 18 -22 Months with Mick and as mentioned in another post. I don't think the squad is top 6 material. BUT I think it's better than how we look, how we're going and sadly no I can't see Mick stopping the rot and we can't compete under him against the 'better' sides.

Waka waka eh eh

I reckon Mick has 5 games. (n/t) on 14:13 - Oct 27 with 4930 viewshype313

What, in the coming weeks?

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

I reckon Mick has 5 games. (n/t) on 14:16 - Oct 27 with 4911 viewsJ2BLUE

I reckon Mick has 5 games. (n/t) on 14:13 - Oct 27 by FrimleyBlue

I can see us losing 4 of the next 5, the gap will increase and the closeness to bottom 3 will shorten.

There's a few things Milne said in the AGM he's not quite said before and a few things that made me think, hmmm.

As a chairman, I would personally give 5 games. After that, if no turn around yes Id take the hit and get someone in to save the season - not expecting top 6 or anything like that, but to keep people coming to PR. If, IF we continue to lose and the crowds gets smaller again, that 500k would be worth losing short term for longer term gain. My opinion.

strangley. NOW massive, huge difference in football. BUT Frimley played 11, 15 points. win tomorrow and town lose, we're on same amount.

I carry on supporting the managers, reason..... football is superb, and our season started off slow, but is going the right way and staff, players, supporters are now confident in any game we play. I can't say the same for town. So IF i was in charge, yes i'd give 5 games and see where we are. IMO it's been a terrible terrible 18 -22 Months with Mick and as mentioned in another post. I don't think the squad is top 6 material. BUT I think it's better than how we look, how we're going and sadly no I can't see Mick stopping the rot and we can't compete under him against the 'better' sides.

Fair enough. Disagree with most of it though. Milne said, not for the first time, that they know the football isn't entertaining. I don't think that will play into it. As for walk up fans throughout the season I reckon the boost that would come from a fresh direction would be much better utilised around season ticket renewal time.

We're not serious relegation contenders IMO. In five games time we'll probably be about 12th.

Truly impaired.

I reckon Mick has 5 games. (n/t) on 14:18 - Oct 27 with 4901 viewsSpruceMoose

I reckon Mick has 5 games. (n/t) on 14:16 - Oct 27 by J2BLUE

Fair enough. Disagree with most of it though. Milne said, not for the first time, that they know the football isn't entertaining. I don't think that will play into it. As for walk up fans throughout the season I reckon the boost that would come from a fresh direction would be much better utilised around season ticket renewal time.

We're not serious relegation contenders IMO. In five games time we'll probably be about 12th.

Again, I agree. The truth is we are bland, mediocre and middling. And that's where we will end up - the middle of the table somewhere. Any relegation talk is just nonsense. Bunch of flouncers.

I reckon Mick has 5 games. (n/t) on 14:26 - Oct 27 with 4872 viewsJ2BLUE

I reckon Mick has 5 games. (n/t) on 14:18 - Oct 27 by SpruceMoose

Again, I agree. The truth is we are bland, mediocre and middling. And that's where we will end up - the middle of the table somewhere. Any relegation talk is just nonsense. Bunch of flouncers.

I think people are going to be in for a shock when the shortlist of names comes out when MM leaves. We are unlikely to pay compensation so all this talk of nicking the best and brightest managers from the lower divisions isn't going to happen. If we went to a top ten league one club and tried to take their manager they'd probably laugh in our face. There's a good chance the managers would too as they know the resources they'll be working with.

Imagine MM going and then we get someone like Cotterill like Birmingham did...

Truly impaired.

I reckon Mick has 5 games. (n/t) on 14:27 - Oct 27 with 4868 viewsFrimleyBlue

I reckon Mick has 5 games. (n/t) on 14:18 - Oct 27 by SpruceMoose

In fairness I didn't included relegation, i mentioned close to the zone.

Waka waka eh eh

I reckon Mick has 5 games. (n/t) on 14:27 - Oct 27 with 4864 viewsFrimleyBlue

I reckon Mick has 5 games. (n/t) on 14:26 - Oct 27 by J2BLUE

I think people are going to be in for a shock when the shortlist of names comes out when MM leaves. We are unlikely to pay compensation so all this talk of nicking the best and brightest managers from the lower divisions isn't going to happen. If we went to a top ten league one club and tried to take their manager they'd probably laugh in our face. There's a good chance the managers would too as they know the resources they'll be working with.

Imagine MM going and then we get someone like Cotterill like Birmingham did...

I think it'll be pardew

Waka waka eh eh

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024