Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jesus H.Christ Part Deux 20:21 - Oct 27 with 2622 viewsMelford

You may have heard of the "Paul Is Dead" story (Basically, Paul McCartney died in a motor accident in 1966 and was replaced by an actor, google it, it's interesting reading if nothing else), this is even further through the looking glass, apparently the Beatles never actually existed at all http://www.thebeatlesneverexisted.com/

" We who began researching this in 2011 consider it to be a serious subject, not a joke, and this site is here to expose the actions of those who exploited these young men -- in whatever form they actually appeared to us -- and defrauded us their fans. It is to defend the honor of everyone involved who did not take part in it willingly. It has become apparent to us in this extensive and painstaking research that there were never just four individual people known as "John", "Paul", "George", and "Ringo" who comprised one Rock & Roll band known as "The Beatles", and rose to fame as the world's first supergroup. For all intents and purposes as far as we can tell, no one such group ever existed."

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

Jesus H.Christ Part Deux on 20:32 - Oct 27 with 2576 viewsIllinoisblue

"as far as we can tell..." LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Jesus H.Christ Part Deux on 20:58 - Oct 27 with 2543 viewsMelford

Jesus H.Christ Part Deux on 20:32 - Oct 27 by Illinoisblue

"as far as we can tell..." LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Illy, the thing that strikes me when I read this stuff is the time and effort and brains that people have put into this stuff. Someone had made it his life's work and serious hours in looking at the shape of Ringo Starr's eyebrows in hundreds of photos . You can see people have put the time and effort into this, which channelled into an academic/degree course probably seem them end up with a doctorate in something. It's way past satire, these people must really believe this stuff.

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

Jesus H.Christ Part Deux on 21:06 - Oct 27 with 2530 viewsjeera

I better sell my Please Please Me before it becomes worth nothing.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Jesus H.Christ Part Deux on 21:13 - Oct 27 with 2523 viewsIllinoisblue

Jesus H.Christ Part Deux on 20:58 - Oct 27 by Melford

Illy, the thing that strikes me when I read this stuff is the time and effort and brains that people have put into this stuff. Someone had made it his life's work and serious hours in looking at the shape of Ringo Starr's eyebrows in hundreds of photos . You can see people have put the time and effort into this, which channelled into an academic/degree course probably seem them end up with a doctorate in something. It's way past satire, these people must really believe this stuff.

that is the most mental thing of all, it's like when these people latch on to these fantasies they just can't let go and keep on inventing ever more elaborate absurdities to convince themselves they're right.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Jesus H.Christ Part Deux on 21:44 - Oct 27 with 2470 viewsDarth_Koont

Jesus H.Christ Part Deux on 21:13 - Oct 27 by Illinoisblue

that is the most mental thing of all, it's like when these people latch on to these fantasies they just can't let go and keep on inventing ever more elaborate absurdities to convince themselves they're right.

I'm sure in a few years, once the penny drops that it's a psychological addiction, we'll be talking about Conspiracy Theorists Anonymous.

Pronouns: He/Him

Jesus H.Christ Part Deux on 21:48 - Oct 27 with 2458 viewsWeWereZombies

Jesus H.Christ Part Deux on 21:44 - Oct 27 by Darth_Koont

I'm sure in a few years, once the penny drops that it's a psychological addiction, we'll be talking about Conspiracy Theorists Anonymous.

There's a meeting that is going to take a few hours...

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Jesus H.Christ Part Deux on 21:50 - Oct 27 with 2452 viewsDarth_Koont

Jesus H.Christ Part Deux on 21:48 - Oct 27 by WeWereZombies

There's a meeting that is going to take a few hours...

What meeting?

Jesus H.Christ Part Deux on 21:51 - Oct 27 with 2441 viewsWeWereZombies

Jesus H.Christ Part Deux on 21:50 - Oct 27 by Darth_Koont

What meeting?

I guess you need to find out the reason we didn't invite you now...

Login to get fewer ads

Jesus H.Christ Part Deux on 21:52 - Oct 27 with 2433 viewsDarth_Koont

Jesus H.Christ Part Deux on 21:51 - Oct 27 by WeWereZombies

I guess you need to find out the reason we didn't invite you now...

That's what you'd like me to think.

Jesus H.Christ Part Deux on 22:05 - Oct 27 with 2401 viewsWeWereZombies

Jesus H.Christ Part Deux on 21:52 - Oct 27 by Darth_Koont

That's what you'd like me to think.

We would indeed, it would deflect you from thinking about what we don't want you to think about...or would it?

Jesus H.Christ Part Deux on 22:16 - Oct 27 with 2389 viewsDarth_Koont

Jesus H.Christ Part Deux on 22:05 - Oct 27 by WeWereZombies

We would indeed, it would deflect you from thinking about what we don't want you to think about...or would it?

Fake post!

Jesus H.Christ Part Deux on 08:40 - Oct 28 with 2277 viewsNo9

What about this?
Well known in Hamburg before they became famous?

https://www.beatlesmuseum.net/museum/
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024