Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Memo to Evans and Milne we play in blue and white but we are not Chelsea so 20:29 - Oct 27 with 3746 viewsBluedandy

do not play the Liquidator at Portman Road before a game otherwise please bog off.

In case you are unaware this is the tune ...

[Post edited 27 Oct 2017 20:32]
Memo to Evans and Milne we play in blue and white but we are not Chelsea so on 20:35 - Oct 27 with 3712 views12th_Man

What's wrong with that can change Chelsea to ipswich

Poll: Would you like ITFC to sign Colchester's Kane Vincent-Young

Memo to Evans and Milne we play in blue and white but we are not Chelsea so on 20:43 - Oct 27 with 3692 viewsSitfcB

I'm sure Evans and Milne have a lot of say in what's played at PR.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Memo to Evans and Milne we play in blue and white but we are not Chelsea so on 20:47 - Oct 27 with 3680 viewsBluedandy

Memo to Evans and Milne we play in blue and white but we are not Chelsea so on 20:43 - Oct 27 by SitfcB

I'm sure Evans and Milne have a lot of say in what's played at PR.

They're both big Chelsea fans but I'm sure it's just a very weird coincidence ... strange though never heard the tune before they arrived.
Memo to Evans and Milne we play in blue and white but we are not Chelsea so on 20:49 - Oct 27 with 3675 viewsMelford

Loads of teams play that, not just Chelsea. Wolves, West Brom both play it.

I wouldn't mind it, it's a sh*t hot ska tune that I love. I can play the organ part.

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

Memo to Evans and Milne we play in blue and white but we are not Chelsea so on 20:49 - Oct 27 with 3672 viewsSWGF

Memo to Evans and Milne we play in blue and white but we are not Chelsea so on 20:47 - Oct 27 by Bluedandy

They're both big Chelsea fans but I'm sure it's just a very weird coincidence ... strange though never heard the tune before they arrived.

Weirder was when they played "Chelsea, Chelsea" and "Blue is the colour" before the Nodge match

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

Memo to Evans and Milne we play in blue and white but we are not Chelsea so on 20:50 - Oct 27 with 3666 viewsSitfcB

Memo to Evans and Milne we play in blue and white but we are not Chelsea so on 20:47 - Oct 27 by Bluedandy

Marcus Evans is a Town fan.

COYB

Memo to Evans and Milne we play in blue and white but we are not Chelsea so on 20:55 - Oct 27 with 3662 viewsBluedandy

Memo to Evans and Milne we play in blue and white but we are not Chelsea so on 20:49 - Oct 27 by Melford

Loads of teams play that, not just Chelsea. Wolves, West Brom both play it.

I wouldn't mind it, it's a sh*t hot ska tune that I love. I can play the organ part.

So what? It's a tune that's associated with Chelsea ... more than one club chants Singing the Blues (think I know one of them) but it's a Birmingham City song ...
Memo to Evans and Milne we play in blue and white but we are not Chelsea so on 22:39 - Oct 27 with 3566 viewsJ2BLUE

Memo to Evans and Milne we play in blue and white but we are not Chelsea so on 20:50 - Oct 27 by SitfcB

Come off it. He chose town out of convenience when he bought the club.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Login to get fewer ads

Memo to Evans and Milne we play in blue and white but we are not Chelsea so on 23:49 - Oct 27 with 3513 viewsSitfcB

Memo to Evans and Milne we play in blue and white but we are not Chelsea so on 22:39 - Oct 27 by J2BLUE

Come off it. He chose town out of convenience when he bought the club.

Maybe so, at the time. But I believe he's a fan now aswell.

COYB

Memo to Evans and Milne we play in blue and white but we are not Chelsea so on 00:10 - Oct 28 with 3490 viewsKing_ding_a_lin_g

It’s better than Zombie Nation. Which is truely embarrassing.
Memo to Evans and Milne we play in blue and white but we are not Chelsea so on 02:39 - Oct 28 with 3426 viewstextbackup

id take this over "my way" as players walk out.... I mean what the fck is that all about!

(I realise its SBR fav song, but can anyone tell me they get pumped up hearing it? - herbivore, I already know your answer, you don't need to tell me)

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Memo to Evans and Milne we play in blue and white but we are not Chelsea so on 07:04 - Oct 28 with 3367 viewsBenters

Memo to Evans and Milne we play in blue and white but we are not Chelsea so on 20:50 - Oct 27 by SitfcB

You wouldnt think so.

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

Memo to Evans and Milne we play in blue and white but we are not Chelsea so on 09:02 - Oct 28 with 3301 viewsnorth_stand77

It's been played at PR as far back as the 1970's that I can remember.

That's when we had a North Stand full of 'bovver boys'!
Memo to Evans and Milne we play in blue and white but we are not Chelsea so on 10:00 - Oct 28 with 3254 viewsBackToRussia

Memo to Evans and Milne we play in blue and white but we are not Chelsea so on 23:49 - Oct 27 by SitfcB

Maybe so, at the time. But I believe he's a fan now aswell.

Haha "maybe". Like he even likes football really.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024